Why is the media so obsessed with Harvey Weinstein? Did he piss of someone higher up in the ranks...

Why is the media so obsessed with Harvey Weinstein? Did he piss of someone higher up in the ranks? It's unusual for them to turn on their own like this.

His life is pretty much over, I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

>By Antonia Blumberg

these are the same people who wrote articles about how this proves all white males are rapists but now that everyone knows he's a kike it's time to shut it all down

>Blumberg
Who seriously falls for this shit anymore

>blumberg

kek

everytime

lookout curveball

>jew protects jews
Wew

I'd say many on this board are absolutely obsessed

>((Blumberg))

>Blumberg

I mean the two biggest shooters up till Vegas was that Arab guy in Orlando and Cho, are you actually going to argue against facts?

tis' merely a coincidence, nothing more.

I mean the article is on 'religious times' and jews are literally mentioned in the headline...

I'm all for exposing the kikes subverting the media and all but I don't really think this counts

Im pretty sure by the standard definition of a mass shooting, the majority are like gang related drivebys and shit.

He was Afghan if I recall correctly, not Arab. Afghans are Iranian I think.

The based Fort Hood shooter was Arab though.

>The based Fort Hood shooter
kys mudslime

>let's preserve journalistic intergrity by giving someone who has a personal involvement in the matter and obviously has a predetermined viewpoint to discuss the issue

you need to try again.

Whites are underrepresented when you exclude arabs and latinos, but whenever you have a white shooters there's always people in the mainstream media blaming all white people. You never hear that about blacks for example even though they commit a majority of crimes (and they are only like 12% of the population).

like on CNN and shit? I haven't really seen them blame all white people on TV. Do you have a clip?

No, nothing to see here.

It takes balls to shoot up an army base but Sup Forums won't admit that

or just be a mentally ill mudslime

what if the reason why watson doesn't get any good movie deals is because she denied harvey too many times?

Mere coincidence.

People were finding the Vegas shooting strange, the narrative wasn't released, etc. this is a distraction

There's blood in the water. The public is unfortunately on a pretty short fuse about this sort of thing, and the fact that the guy is the living stereotype of a greasy Hollywood kike makes it extra salacious.

Here's the problem: The way the media apparatus actually works is that you have journalists. Journalists have a lower average IQ than Marine Corps grunts. They're dumber than construction workers. They're one of the lowest IQ occupational groups in the United States.

So these people ARE idiots, but they're idiots whose entire career, training and skill set plus any applicable talents are aimed towards precisely one function: Seeking controversy and then exploiting it. That's their only job. They don't need a high verbal IQ, they don't need to be smart, they don't need to be funny, they just need to know how to spot scandal. The dumbest bone-in-the-nose African tribesman could do that--and does, and has, since the stone age. Gossip is the oldest passtime of human beings post-speech.

Now, with this in mind, look at what is happening. These people are not thinking about consequences. They are not thinking about how this looks. They aren't even thinking about how it makes THEM look, they're journalists, everyone hates them already. The only thing they're thinking of is the number of clicks they can get.

We have here a swarm of rats devouring the corpse of the rat-keeper. They are too stupid to understand that they're attacking one of their own masters, they're too stupid to understand that this is the EXACT wrong time to point out the sheer Jewishness of Hollywood. This was definitely, DEFINITELY the wrong time to bring up a pedophile ring. They should be focusing on Trump or maybe Pence's idiotic display at the NFL, but their tiny Journalist brains just can't process that, they only see the salt lick, the easy access meal ticket, a fat ugly Jew who coerced a bunch of sexy white chicks into watching him jack off into a fake tree.

its weird how trump can get caught on camera talking about sexually harassing women and be applauded for it but this kike is being crucified

someone explain this to me

>there's nothing jewy about this says Antonia Blumgoldsteinoschlomowitzberg

>locker room talk vs rape
yeah it's not difficult to grasp

>Did he piss of someone higher up in the ranks?

That's a given. The question is why the scapegoat to begin with.

>Why is the media so obsessed with Harvey Weinstein?
Because they're going to act like they give a shit about this sorta shit for a week, finish their circlejerk and then continue ignoring the other predators like Harvey in Hollywood.
This news story should have been the catalyst for others within the industry to expose other predators but it wasn't.

Now, and this is critical, take this, and then contrast it with the small minority of journalists who AREN'T retarded, who are now desperately trying to run interference to change the narrative before it turns into Weimar fucking Germany. The problem now is that Journalists are also conspicuously Jewish, and Jews are more intelligent than average, meaning that the ones who are trying to combat this narrative are all fucking Jews. So suddenly, even to the most braindead alcoholic boomer who gets his news from Yahoo, it looks like a conspiracy, when really--well okay it might actually be a conspiracy but even if it isn't, it LOOKS like one, which is just as bad--and everyone is noticing, and you now have articles arguing over whether or not this was an EXPLICITLY Jewish behavior by Weinstein, and it doesn't help that his name is literally the stereotypical Jew name from that Family Guy episode.

The optics are incredibly bad and the natural behaviors--all rational but natural--have only served to accelerate the controversy and make it look increasingly worse for the Jews. This is a fucking disaster. It's a trainwreck of epic proportions and it's going to upset the media cycle for days. Possibly weeks.

>turn on their own
Weinstein is in movies, not news media

Is this accurate, my redpilled friends?

stupid surrender cuck

Cover stroy to make media forget about Las Vegas

A guy saying "I'm rich so women are into me" is different from a guy getting caught on audio pressuring a woman into coming into his room when she's clearly uncomfortable and doesn't want to be near him. I mean we have the audio, it's scary stuff. It sounds like something out of an industrial sexual harassment video.

Being a sex predator isn't explicitly Jewish behaviour you dolt.

>Why is the media so obsessed with Harvey Weinstein?
>Why is the media trying to bury the Weinstein story?
Pick a fucking narrative and stick with it, Sup Forums

Stupid perfidious anglojüdische kike

I'm pointing out the obvious, retard, you tell me that what I just described isn't EXACTLY what is happening. This has nothing to do with Nazis or world war two or communists, it's about the Jewish nepotism in Hollywood self-destructing in real time.

If you don't believe it, fine, you don't have to believe it for it to be true, but you're going to be watching it happen over the next week and there's not a damned thing you can do about it.

No it isn't, but if you had any context on this you'd know that OP pic's article was written in response to ANOTHER article by the Jewish magazine Tablet that specifically (Jew to Jew) speculates that Weinstein's behavior is playing into a Jewish stereotype, he's acting like a cartoon villain from 1930s nazi propaganda. He's targeting Shiksas, he's getting revenge for being a bridges and tunnels style Jew from downtown, he's acting in the way that stereotypical neurotic Jews from movies and novels do, and it's extremely conspicuous to anyone who's worked with them before.

If even THEY are pointing it out, the optics on it have to be terrible.

the reason why watson doesn't get any good movie deals is because she got too many chances and fucked them all up

Why hasn't a forest fire destroyed Hollywood yet