Liberal Arts

Before and after one year at a liberal arts college.

Yea, that's pretty disappointing to see.

Just like the /fit/ fat shame threads where they have before and after of attractive women turning in to disgusting hambeasts.

there should be a law against doing this to a girl

nu-male conversion

wikileaks edition

bump

every one of these is just a basic bitch/fucboi turning into a artschool basic bitch/fucboi

holy kek batman

I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE GUYS
ITS LITERALLY A MACHINE
YOU INSERT PERFECT PERSON
AND THE MACHINE SPITS OUT A FUCKING BRAINWASHED MARXIST

That's what they teach them in Lesbian studies 101

PRAISED BE KEK

What even happens in there that causes this?

PRAISED BE KEK.

look at that schnoz

the visions of truth so powerful that his hair turned white from the stress of bearing the knowledge

>mfw the chimes in the bell tower at my heavily liberal college start playing Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor.

not sure this one says much, as it looks like her hair is up and something she's wearing to go out vs what i'm guessing is some volunteer work spreading straw.

that's asmraurette. she's dating a woman who is now a man

This thread is so funny and sad.

Chicks turn either into turbodykes or look like they were repeatedly beaten and raped for hours.

Dudes become nu males or full blown homos.

It's amazing. They're all different like everybody else.

[triggered]

Yikes, that one is a bummer.

She looks fine, I like the pixie cut on some women.

>Her smile and optimism: gone

I love these threads

"They used to call me puppeteer, nowadays it's just Pup"

No, that loose sweater and fugly plateau boots are a specific style this kind wears, I've seen it at university too. I find this photo extra painful because (of course, assuming they're both representative) she used to be a wholesome country girl and now she's one of them. Assimilated.

Why does Jon Leibowitz's retarded son have a qt in German Flecktarn uniform and I don't?

she needs to get fired soon and replaced by someone who looks like the left

What a fucking tragedy.

Ear piercings ewwwww

peer pressure
also i wonder how many of these are just random sheltered kids who decide to look different in college just to get a new start/because they weren't allowed to/etc.

Bimbos are no better than feminists.

>Its a Sup Forums never went to college and doesn't understand what 'Liberal Arts' means episode

is she getting a degree in recreating old pictures of Zach Hill?

Good god. This makes crystal meth look entirely benign in comparison.

Can OP please explain where they are getting these? Is this from Facebook, a website that collects these, personal research based on looking at alumni photos or is this just google image "numale"

I am genuinely interested, it does appear that you could create a strong thesis that liberal arts colleges are very indoctrinating and some form of mind control is going on there because it does seem very predictable.

>turns from a chigger to a swaggot
primo kek

Liberal Arts: Turning potential mothers into degenerate whores for 60 years!

We must do to liberal arts colleges what has been done to ITT Tech. Make their degrees worthless and expose them as student loan sucking scams.

This is highly offensive, xer doesn't identify as a girl anymore, you queerophobe.

I cant fucking stand those jean booty shorts ever woman wears. Why cant dresses comback into style? Also dyed hair always looks terrible

so, you are saying your mother is a degenerate whore? What does that make you?

Sry desu fampai, but 90% of those are pretty weak.
Have some good stuff here, thank me later senpai

people trying to look the part, lots of art school kids feel like they have to all look like salvador dali

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>I like the pixie cut on some women.

Only acceptable in contexts where its because long hair would be a liability, like military.

But everybody already knows that's the case.
What we really need to do is sack all the female diversity hires in managerial positions who keep giving these retards jobs in the media department

Liberals Arts =/= Art school

Holy shit, this is literally the same thing that happens to people that join cults

I have some more if any user is interested

You basically have to cuck out when you're in a classroom full of women who will socially crucify you if you even look at them wrong or speak with any sort of masculine vocal inflection.

What the fuck does liberal arts stand for in the usa?
It definitely doesnt attract hippies over here

>tfw Humanities used to be good

Dumezil, Guenon and others prior to WW2 + the whole Indo-European studies in Linguistics (also humanities) which triggered (((them)))

Liberal Arts is literally Humanities sector "mixed" into a spread containing a little bit of everything in it, being educated in its various subjects is hardly bad even if not landing a paycheck on graduation day

SJWs and cultural marxists infiltrating campuses, on the other hand...

(anyone who disagrees - school teachers teach *future children* whatever the highest level - uni research - preach in their subjects including those from LibArts)

oh my god who cares. this is just a thread to make fun of people who are different than us anyway.

Please stop this it is getting too spooky to see people ruined like this.

wholesome country girl would not be wearing that hat, those jeans, or especially those boots.

t. country boy

imo she looks better with the buzz, the curly hair just made her look like a standard ugly chick.

This is what leftist indoctrination looks like. Don't let it happen to you

>What the fuck does liberal arts stand for in the usa?

Fuck what a shame

Agreed she was already an attention whole slut. Notice how the boobs in the first pic are perfectly in frame. Nothing of value was lost.

She looks like a fucking heroin addict

note to self: if ever taking up university then take a Pre-photo and *stick to that look* no matter what

god, what twats in the after pics

>1st error: haircut
>2nd error: they always combine the Nu-Hair with lumberjack clothing

>necklace combination
what

SAD!

Improved desu

Well fuck this was depressing.

What's the problem? Beauty is a tool of oppression of the patriarchy, shitlord

Jesus...

still a cutie.

my hobbies do include inescapable depression so please continue

She looks like a fat dude with the buzzcut.

Nigga, you gay.