You can thank Hungarians again

> Guccifer's last name Lehel is a hungarian name.
> The DNC Leak just won the election for Trump
> you can thank us for doing the bidding of Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_8H6htEDsU
youtube.com/watch?v=YrgBJsa23OQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Margarethe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miklós_Horthy#War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArchiCAD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prezi
forbes.com/sites/forbestreptalks/2016/06/07/how-prezis-peter-arvai-plans-to-beat-powerpoint/#7ea0cfb176bd
kormany.hu/en/ministry-of-national-development/news/rosetta-programme-catapults-hungary-to-the-world-s-frontline
youtube.com/watch?v=un_XI4MM6QI
w3bsecurity.com/top-ten-hacking-countries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)
drum.lib.umd.edu/bitstream/1903/8910/1/umi-umd-5951.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanianization
techland.time.com/2011/11/10/who-really-invented-the-computer/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=ro&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://777blog.hu/egyeb/szinmagyar-teruleteken-epulnek-ortodox-templomok-erdelyben/&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Continue doing kek's work, based magyars.

Cant unsee the Gucci part

Based, thanks.

The Unknown hero.

The West doesn't deserve us.

We thank Hungary for it's basedness:

Thanks Hungary! Isten, aldd meg a magyart!

Just had gulasch today

I like it

i thought you hated romanians :/

All Thanks to Hungary. Bless 'em.

I had rakott krumpli sonkaval today. Hungarian food is as based as they are.

I like your paprika

bruh you have nothing in common

Thanks for Transylvania.

Thanks Hungary. Love your sausage.

Now . . . about that Soros character...

Hungarian goulash is the worst goulash though.

Brother, hold fast on the fences! Best of luck to you guys!

Uk is dead btw, most of slavs and eastern EU people will leave as more niggers and muslims arrive.

Turk traitor, eat a bag of dicks

>tfw your country is reduced to food items and a fence

Their girls are great too

>tfw your country is reduced to welfare system

Making some chicken paprikas tomorrow in honour

Does he identify as a hun though? We shouldn't geek out over him, if he's only hungarian in his name. We tend to do that all the time and it's embarrassing.
Either way, he's a cool dude.

>think of engineering
>never think of Polish engineering

Uh huh. The welfare system here is one great aspect of my country, I know. One.

What do you have? Expat catholic plumbers? :^)

You can keep him.

Germany's not much better since you've been reduced to cars and beer.

They have white people, Muhmad
Also a hard working country

well, as far as i'm concerned with Polish engineering we are pretty good in martian robot constructing

>Marcel Lazăr Lehel (born in 1971/1972[1]), known as Guccifer, is a Romanian hacker responsible for a number of high-level computer security breaches in the U.S. and Romania.

Looks like a magyarised romanian.

kek this one was one crazy genocist maniac

and how not to love You guys?
i there ever would be need for it i would march straight into fire with you

or a szekler

gucci fer?

so like a gucci satan, damn!

nah, he's from Arad and his primary first name seems to be Lazar, idk how can anyone have a second primary name of different origin

I would fly the hungarian Turul in the defence of Poland anytime too!
youtube.com/watch?v=8_8H6htEDsU

it's rare in this world to have a true friend
youtube.com/watch?v=YrgBJsa23OQ

>Lehel
>Hungarian

WE WUZ HAKAZ N SHET

Thanks, Hun!

How can I repay you?

And may Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit come to you in these troubled times Germany.

But that's wrong on all levels.
So much so that Hitler tried to get him killed.
He saved innocents.
Look up Operation Margarethe.

he saved innocentz and shieet

Actually look up the historical facts instead of making yourself look like an ass please.

>tfw paprikaniggers will save the world and "roma"nians will have to thank us

well he is romanian citizen so.......

he's a genocidist maniac

just told you guccifer is hungarian blood you no good slovak

so what is this famous leak veryone is talking about?

You two need to reunite again desu

he's a ROMANIAN , hungarians are not good with computers while romanians are top in the world.

see

proud of some, embarrassed of some, thats what a nation is about

Shadilay, magyar anons!
Praise KEK

I feel truly bad for all the Hungarians in Transylvania, living in the same lands they've lived for hundreds of years, and people call them Romanian because of how borders shifted.

It must be like if Mexico annexed Texas and everyone started calling white Texans Mexicans.

I heard pyramid of Giza was also Hungarian.

Source: Hungarian history books

ÁTOK XD

gimme citizenship to be protected by the greatest thing humans ever created: the US Constitution

Guccifer first primary name is Lazar, not Lehel, that seems to be his secondary name.

And yes, most hungarians from Romania are romanians and other ethnicities who were magyarised.

No, most Hungarians flee Romania, while the Romanians breed like cockroaches.

The Hungarians were a majority in Transylvania when the land was given to Romania by France.

is that the overpriced shit you buy at the airport? cos its shit

You want to marry my wife's boyfriend's girlfriend?

jeez, do you live in a 3rd world shithol?
oh portugal flag sry, go on twitter

>The Hungarians were a majority in Transylvania when the land was given to Romania by France.

hahahahhh , maybe majority in the large cities.

In 1919 romanians were 56%, this was after the magyarization period of 1867.

and no, France didnt give anything, we democratically got it, because in 1 december 1918, at the Great Gathering of Alba Iulia, both romanians and saxons choose to join Romania.

I married the Memes to obtain the Ultimate Power.

I true wizard doesn't need earthly bonds.

>Janos Neumann invented the computer
>hungarians literally invented the computer
>you are one reason romanians dont deserve a country

100% correct

*sigh*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Margarethe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miklós_Horthy#War
Because of the objections of Hungary's leadership, the deportations were halted.[43]

>hungarians are not good with computers
HAHAHHAHHAHA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArchiCAD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prezi
forbes.com/sites/forbestreptalks/2016/06/07/how-prezis-peter-arvai-plans-to-beat-powerpoint/#7ea0cfb176bd
kormany.hu/en/ministry-of-national-development/news/rosetta-programme-catapults-hungary-to-the-world-s-frontline

can anyone please give me a TLDR about this leak?

Hungary is pretty neat I think. I've always wanted to visit Budapest.

>after the Mongol Rus, the Mammamias and the Frog People beat down Grorious Austria-Hungary the niggers on the wool plantation rose up and took the land from da Magyar Massa

I love how Gyponians always leave out the part where they actually got rekt in WW1 and surrendered only to chimp out again when the great powers won the war for them.

>hungarians are not good with computers

>Neumann fucking Janos was Hungarian

breh, just because IT is getting outsourced in Romania because of cheap workforce while your codes getting completely reworked here and in Germany, your nation is suddenly "not good with computers"

>magyarised romanian.

or a romanised Hungarian

both exist you know

>magyarised
you don't actually believe this nonsense?
There have been survey's about what minorities were where.
And transylvania was a hungarian kingdom for hundreds of years before that too.

>the magyarization period of 1867
that did not exist
i actually looked up the first party historical references, as in the laws that were in effect during that time.
The "magyarization" started with a more aggressive internal politics of about 1880
And it consisted of people being FORCED to learn hungarian, and all political advertisement having to be done in hungarian.
THE HORROR.

Also fuck off with the 56%

>most hungarians from Romania are romanians and other ethnicities who were magyarised.

keep believe that bro

your face when magyars and the globalists (khazar descendents) have been rivals for years behind the scenes of western civilization

Alan Turing invented the computer

we actually reckted you in WW1 , and conquered BUDApest

youtube.com/watch?v=un_XI4MM6QI

w3bsecurity.com/top-ten-hacking-countries/

his first primar name is Lazar, Lehe seems to be his secondary name, probably from his mom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization

>Also fuck off with the 56%

You are lucky we didnt genocide your nigger ass after 1919.

show me your turanic eyes bro

Unfortunately he wasn't, otherwise Romanians would never have had the manpower to steal Hungarian land if he had killed them all

Das Rite. Hungarians are the Savior Race.

>and saxons choose to join Romania.

This is such a lie, yes in a closed meeting like some hundred people choose Romania, and you always mention saxons who choose Romania because of the German king and in the hope of autonomy and cultural respect, meanwhile they got shat on just like Hungarians did, and they are erased today.

But don't worry we will always stay there.

Based Hungry

>You are lucky we didnt genocide your nigger ass after 1919.

And you're lucky you were a non-country for 1500 years and thus avoided the kinds of losses real countries like Croatia, Hungary and Greece suffered

Saxons also helped Avram Iancu.In reality, no one wants to side with bozgors because they dont want to become hungarians.

show me how good of a country you were after Mohacs bro, because as far as we can see, Romania as a state exists way before 1919 when Hungarian state appears.

Guccifer is a Romanian citizen, of half Romanian half Hungarian ethnicity.

He's not even a computer hacker, he's a social hacker. He doesn't know shit about programming or IT. He's just very good at social hacking.

Fuck off dumbo, Bucharest fell, your people surrendered and then, when the whole war was over, the Jooz surrendered our army and the makeshift brigades were fighting the Czechs, you marched into Budapest.

Woopty fucking doo. Everyone knows that you didn't win shit. You were handed some clay for your treachery. Your king literally betrayed his own family just to get more power.

>got shat on just like Hungarians did, and they are erased today.

kek nigger
Romania has the best minority protection laws.But how are hungarians being assimilated when they even have a political group like UDMR, probably 3rd voted in the country :)

Who is going to define the future of this part the world... Slobodan Milosevic, with his propaganda... which compel people to give up their country, identity, and property, or a state like Romania which has built a democracy respecting the rights of ethnic minorities?"
-Bill Clinton

kek when did we surrender scrub?

itt: Radu on suicide watch

Hungary will be the the homeland for entire white race , Eurabia is all but lost America is lost

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)

>joint tripartite pact
>betray your own family for a land your people never owned
>try to act up
>get rekt
>"nuuuuu pls no bully, i surrender, we peace now"
>central powers lose the war
>stupid (((PM))) disbands the Hun army after armistice is settled with the French Balkan Army
>(((joooz))) plunge Hungary into gommie civil war
>Czechs invade the Felvidék
>hastily assembled Hungarian troops start to kick them out
>Romania quickly invades Hungary

>HAHAHAHAHA ROMANIA BESTEST MILITARY POWER EBIN VICTORY XDXD

>16 inches

Btw, Guccifer 2.0, the guy or group of hackers who disclosed the DNC docs is not Romanian.

I believe this time it's someone much more organised, most likely from Russia.

Guccifer 2.0 is doing a lot more damage and seems to have a much deeper reach than an ordinary hacker. They are most likely supported by a state or intelligence agency.

The VPN they used had metadata from a Russian server.

kek nigger the King did not sign shit, so it does not count.

As soon as austriaks were not tehre you defend you, you lost like bitches.We even helped you get rid of communism.

Romania was attacked by germans,austro-hungarians and bulgarians in WW1 and we didnt complain.

1919 should be national day for Hungary, they day they got a country where they are majority and the day they got rid of communists.

Yet again the Magyars defend the West from Mudslimes.

>Alan Turing invented the computer
Not with a RAM.

>we [...] conquered BUDApest
Now you're just trolling.
We had just had government changes and were occupied by communists.
Also that was not WW1.

>Magyarization (also Magyarisation, Hungarization, Hungarisation, Hungarianization, Hungarianisation) was an assimilation or acculturation process by which non-Hungarian nationals came to adopt the Hungarian (also called "Magyar") culture and language, either voluntarily or due to social pressure, often in the form of a coercive policy.[1]
>source [1] talking about the coercive policy
>drum.lib.umd.edu/bitstream/1903/8910/1/umi-umd-5951.pdf
> Indeed, Magyarization was a kind of cultural hegemony that exerted a magnetic attraction on certain sectors of non-Magyar society and whose attractions radiated the values, lifestyle and prosperity of the Hungarian gentry.

>You are lucky we didnt genocide your nigger ass after 1919
And this attitude is why we can't get along.

Just admit that it was not correct, legitimate and nice that you got Transylvania and have been trying to oppress the ethnic hungarians there ever since, and building exclusively romanian institutions/orthodox churches in every village with at least one romanian.

I can also admit, that it wasn't legitimate or correct or nice of hungarians to have terrorized the rest of europe and having worked as mercenaries before the establishment of hungary.
Also, the whole deal about the magyars just kinda settling down when the previous regime in this place died was kinda shady.

One of our greatest inventors was colleagues and i think friends with one of your greatest inventors.
>The first official documents that mention explicitely the Coanda effect where two 1936 patent by Henri Coanda,.[6][7] This name has been accepted by the leading aerodynamicist Theodore von Kármán who had with Coanda a long scientific relationship on aerodynamics problems.[8]

Just one more reason to be proud to be half-Hungarian. Now we just have to get rid of those "Scottish" muslims and I can't be perfect!

>Not with a RAM.

Alan Turing invented the computer.

>Also that was not WW1.

and we still won WW1.

>magyarization

Lajos Kossuth pleaded in the newspaper Pesti Hirlap for rapid Magyarization: "Let us hurry, let us hurry to Magyarize the Croats, the Romanians, and the Saxons, for otherwise we shall perish".[21]

>Between 1850 and 1910 the ethnic Hungarian population increased by 106.7%, while the increase of other ethnic groups was far slower: Serbians and Croatians 38.2%, Romanians 31.4% and Slovaks 10.7%.[39]

>According to census data, the Hungarian population of Transylvania increased from 24.9% in 1869 to 31.6% in 1910. In the same time, the percentage of Romanian population decreased from 59.0% to 53.8% and the percentage of German population decreased from 11.9% to 10.7%.

>Just admit that it was not correct, legitimate and nice that you got Transylvania and have been trying to oppress the ethnic hungarians there ever since, and building exclusively romanian institutions/orthodox churches in every village with at least one romanian.

There is no opression nigger.Romania has the best minority laws :)

>computer
That was to a computer what an abacus is to a calculator.

>and we still won WW1.
You only won WW1 because you happened to be on the side of the winners.
You also happened to change sides mid war to be on the side of the winners in WW2.
We can argue about who has the bigger military dick, but the point is that the trianon treaty was not legitimate based on ethnicity distributions and only served to cripple hungary to not be a strong ally for austria any more.

>Kossuth said
>source a romanian book
>not the actual source of the quote
gg.
Also, again, if you think it's unreasonable that the official language of a country is ONE, then look at what your government had been doing ever since.

And again, i'm not arguing the effects of those policies, i'm arguing that "coercion" was a bit of an overstatement when people joined voluntarily because being hungarian was cool.

Also, i didn't criticize the official policies right now, i'm just criticizing the policies in your past
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanianization
and how you're trying to prevent a cohesive hungarian minority from staying alive in transilvania, because you build orthodox churches (the hungarians are catholics) everywhere. Not so much discrimination as positive discrimination for romanians.

Also please don't disregard my hand outstretched in friendship.
Romanians and hungarians don't have to be enemies.

kek

techland.time.com/2011/11/10/who-really-invented-the-computer/

>We can argue about who has the bigger military dick, but the point is that the trianon treaty was not legitimate based on ethnicity distributions and only served to cripple hungary to not be a strong ally for austria any more.

The only argument that hungarians brought at Trianon is that 200 magyar lords owned 80% of economy of Transylvania.Never anything about ethnic distributions.

>source a romanian book

Source is Pesti Hirlap from 1940.

>Also, again, if you think it's unreasonable that the official language of a country is ONE, then look at what your government had been doing ever since.

But Hungarian kingdom was never a country, its a mongrel mix of people.Romania is a country.The last time you tried to make it a country in 1848, it ended up badly.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanianization

Didnt happen in Transylvania, but in Bucovina that soviets stole.They also made polish and later russian official language there, so it was jsut fair for us to romanise back.
>because you build orthodox churches (the hungarians are catholics) everywhere.

kek nigger, where are this orthodox churches in Szeklerland?

>khazar descendents
you mean, muscovites?

Magyar Madmen

>charles babbage
>literally cogwheel based computing
we're talking about the modern computer dude.

>The only argument that hungarians brought at Trianon is that 200 magyar lords owned 80% of economy of Transylvania.Never anything about ethnic distributions.
Well then you better look at the map because there is a persistent little spot which is hungarian. A large spot.

>pesti hirlap
No. The source is a book, which claims it's from pesti hírlap without showing the actual article.

>But Hungarian kingdom was never a country,
A kingdom is a country. A country with diverse ethnic minorities, but nonetheless a country.
Also 1848 was for independence from the austrians. And they had to bring in the largest land military to defeat us.

>Didnt happen in Transylvania,
In that case Magyarization didn't happen either.

>where
In a lot of places.
Vajdahunyad, Máramaros, Nagyvárad etc.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=ro&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://777blog.hu/egyeb/szinmagyar-teruleteken-epulnek-ortodox-templomok-erdelyben/&edit-text=

I've always known the Old Country is the most based Eastern Euro country. Proud of my people, as always.

A real seperate hacker identity would be too narcissistic to name themselves 2.0 of someone else. They'd come up with some other stupid LARPy 1337 name and claim notoriety and fame for themselves, not someone else.