What are your thoughts on Ratatouille?

What are your thoughts on Ratatouille?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnEIh1GR3SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That French girl who rode a motorcycle was hot

Second best Pixar movie behind Wall-E.

The food looked really good and the rat-perspective scenes are fun.

Pretentious
Not a film kids would enjoy easily

twattish with a shitty rushed third act

One of my favorites. They are always showing it on this one spainsh tv channel.

Best Pixar film.

A cooking rat in human world is a ridiculous premise. Still a great movie though.

doesn't this movie have some faggy "we ratz wuz kangs" disclaimer about the black death in it? what a load of shit. Rats are vermin.

What do you find pretentious?

Remy was a cunt, but that was part of his character - he was trying to escape his family's lifestyle and holding himself above them due to that desire. He was supremely talented, and that air of superiority is fairly common in that type of individual. The resolution of that as he transitions from a control freak into a comfortable position at the end of the movie is the moral of the story.

My guess is you didn't like the glorification of a kitchen. Food is a major part of every animal's life, and a distinct joy for every organism with the brain function that allows it.

this

she gotta big nose took up half her face

I liked that the ending wasn't some shitty feel-good thing where everyone was cool with rats in the kitchen.
>Of course, in the end, the health inspector shut down the restaurant
lel

it's a kid's movie dummy

i still consider it feel-good, just in an unexpected way. i was moved by the critic's closing statement

>the rat-perspective scenes are fun.
Rescuers Down Under did it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnEIh1GR3SA

Wall E, nigger

jesus christ user i used to watch this movie on tape all the time without ever knowing its name, can't believe i discovered it accidentally. but i looked up rescuers down under, it looks similar but definitely not the one i watched... this one was most certainly set in australia. that albatross definitely isn't the same. i'm too drunk to investigate further

Loved it when it came out. I was probably 12 at the time but its still one of my favorite pixar movies.

There are two Rescuers movies. Rescuers Down Under is a sequel. Maybe you saw the first one.

that's uh a pretty obvious conclusion to draw from that. i don't know why i couldn't consider that. yeah it turns out i saw the sequel. gonna check out the first soon enough, pretty cool.

thanks

np user Rescuers Down Under was probably my favorite fucking movie as a kid. Watched it dozens of times.

3rd best Pixar behind Incredibles and Wall-e

The ride is pretty great.