Israel btfo

NO MR. TRUMP PLEASE WE PROMISE TO STOP LYING ABOUT YOU IN THE MEDIA

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/trump-cant-win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Israel btfo
((they))) didn’t want him in the White House, hewouldn't have gotten two billion in free advertising.

>yfw trump orders a drone strike on polanski in europe

*breaths in*

Yeah, Trump will really show those heebs whose boss when your ass is getting drafted to fight in Iran.

I think they should send the FBI goons in to not only find out who the rapist and pedo scum are, but also to find out who's dodging taxing, who's bribing officials, who's laundering money, and basically douche out that festering vagina known as (((Hollywood))).

fuck taxes.

>there are still people who believe donald trump is on their side
wew

>not understanding that Cawladooty was a last starfighter style training sim to shorten boot camp 8 weeks allowing for a faster deployment to forward combat zones

i wonder if tehran has google fiber

its clear now why trump does this shit
it has a good chunk of them fooled, same with all his kids being tribe members

What are some films about censorship?

It will after the Greek rebuild it.

Its sad isnt it. These people really expected trump to be the next JFK. They put their faith in him, i remember everyone saying "he seems different". They expected him to drain the swamp, overthrow the jew overlords, make america free again.

And the minute trump won, he realized he has no idea what the fuck to do so he went to those jew overlords himself.
Really how does it feel to be a puppet bitch, Donald? These people would be on your back, they'd go out in the streets and kill for you. Fuck, man. Some people would even die for this guy. And this guy could've been something great, but he chose to be a bitch.

Silly old man doesn’t understand how broadcasting works.

Old Twitterin’ Trump is the kikes’ best invention yet. A few keystrokes and the entire country is up in arms over the silliest of horseshit. You couldn’t invent a better distraction tool.

>STILL butthurt about the election

OH NO NO NO

Yeah he let his Christian daughter marry a Jew and covert to Judaism just so he could fool the Jews 7 years later. He is truly the best 4D chess player.

this

once again only the centrists see the truth

>Silly old man doesn’t understand how broadcasting works.
He knows exactly how it works, which is why he made the statement. Failure to comply with the conditions of an FCC license is grounds for cancellation, and he's absolutely right about the propaganda nature of our current media companies.

This isn't just about left vs. right, dipshit, because a right biased media is just as bad, it's about licensing companies that will actually do their damn jobs and be the watchdogs of society, not just the watch dogs of one political party or the other.

>bacause the right is just as bad
Hahaha
Top kek.
>this isn't about left vs right
uh huh. That's why Trump threatened Fox News and Breitbart riiiiiight?

>You know who will stand up to those arrogant coastal elites? The billionaire tv star from New York City.

It’s amazing how dumb and gullible people are. It truly is.

Fox News does a far better job trying to at least look non-partisan, while the rest of them don't even pretend anymore, and nobody gives a shit about "breitbart".

I know, think about how many people voted for that incompetent, corrupt cunt whose sole claim to fame was fucking Bill Clinton.

>censorship of leftist, bias "news"

>arrogant coastal elites
I think it is comical what the other parts of the country think of the coasts. It's as if they image them living in Elysium, while they resent them enviously from down below in hell or something. As if every person in those high population density areas are wealthy, educated, "elite". Nevermind bothering explaining what is actually wrong with a coastal elite (ad hominem fallacy). All the while glossing over the reality that the middle states don't offer much themselves. Educational laggers. Economical drains. Innovative voids. Art and cultural plateaus. If the coastal elite are so bad, what does that make the fly over states?

ZORMPF IS FINISHED YOU HEAR ME, THIS IS MERELY A SETBACK

>what does that make the fly over states?
The United States of America.

Breitbart is one of the most popular news sources in America. One of the top internet news outlets. Americans have been moving away from television infotainment for news and migrating to the web. Welcome to current year.

Again, your words:
>it's not just a left or right thing, because the right biased media is just as bad
>Fox News does a far better job trying to at least look non-partisan
Ironically you do a far worse job trying to at least look non-partisan and objective.

Look how he shelters them from Harvey. What a good man.

When I'm done and in need for a quick laugh, I always go back and find some articles on the 2016 election.

>thenation.com/article/trump-cant-win/

Not economically. Not culturally. Not geo politically. Not educationally. They don't even fly the US flag anymore.

>Muh Hillary deflection

Christ I think you polniggers want to get pegged by the whithered old bitch the way you obsess about her.