BREAKING:

NEVADA FALLS TO DONALD TRUMP

NEW ELECTORAL COUNT: 266 TRUMP 272 CLINTON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voxswLwzLe0
270towin.com/maps/kv6z2
cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/cnn-orc-poll-florida-ohio-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Virginia
PA
Michigan
Wisconsin
NH
Colorado
Will all be red after the debates.

This train is just getting started

People don't care about debates

I live in central Virginia. Fuck Fairfax.

And when Hillary has the next health crisis, expect Maine, New Mexico and Oregon to go red as well.

Why does Trump have such a low chance of winning if FL and OH are leaning republican? It doesn't make sense.
>really gets the noggin a joggin

Nevada
Florida
Ohio
New Mexico
Iowa
Michigan
Colorado

Tied in pa, nj, Maine, New Hampshire

Closing in on Virginia, Oregon and Wisconsin

It's fukcing over landslide inc

Will the winning ever stop

>t. speaks for everyone
No.

are you retarded?

Its going to be the biggest televised event

what the fuck is this

>t. text.text

shit i keep seeing?

Because that site, like basically every single other one, is massively liberal leaning and has made contributions to the democratic nominee every election cycle.

Which makes sense, since liberals with the knowledge to put this shit together aren't busy with an actual job, while anybody right-leaning is busy with their actual work.

THREAD THEME SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=voxswLwzLe0

I bet at least half the people will be tuning to see if Hillary strokes out onstage.

I gotta be honest. I'm worried about the debates.

I think it'll go better with some "Lincoln-Douglas" stuff like both Trump and 2008 Hillary requested.

Didn't Romney get fucked over by "fact checkers" erroneously calling him out? The last thing we need is crooked "fact checkers" blowing Trump up.

Bait

He is leading in Wisconsin, and Wisconsin and NM,Virginia,Oregon, NJ,PA are all within the Majority of error. You need 270 to win. Trump can get over 370.

Leads Wisconsin, and tied in Michigan. The rest of the states are within margin of error.

I remember hearing that Trump called for a no-moderator debate (only timekeepers) and in exchange Hillary can sit down. At this point the media is getting ready to give up, maybe they'd cash in on a no-holds-barred debate.

Apparently cnn's daily viewership is down to 600k

Lol

Loudoun myself, Trump is not going to win here I don't think.

Yeah, people are trying to push it as "Trump backing out"

It's amazing seeing this stuff happen when someone like H3H3 can put out a video and get 1M+ views in a day. Old media is dead.

Post debate electoral map
270towin.com/maps/kv6z2

>still only 34.5%

His odds are looking good so far, but Trump isn't in the lead in those states.

I'm in Virginia beach. He is winning here.

Maine has a legit shot of flipping for Trump

BULLSHIT.

Don't believe Sup Forums and look it up for yourself. Sup Forums is lies and propaganda.

It makes sense for Trump to ask for a no-moderator debate since during the commander and chief forum the fucking moderator interrupted Trump to correct him while continuously letting Clinton go over time.

TRUMP IS +4 IN FLORIDA, JUST LIKE I PREDICTED

He will take Ohio, too.

My post-debate map

Not sure about WI

In your fucking dreams. Hillary has this election in the bag. Maybe wait for 2020.

cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/cnn-orc-poll-florida-ohio-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/index.html

LEAD EXTENDS TO OHIO AND FLORIDA. HERE WE GO.

NH plus one from Maine!

Come on Maine2!

It's the now-cast dummy.

We will be red in Virginia.

Polls plus is 36.1
Polls only is 34.8
Nowcast is 34.1

He is tied in New Mexico

That will probably flip red as well

I can't forecast very far into the future, this is how it's looking after deplorables, "fainting", and pepe. It's going to get worse for Hillary though, maybe to extreme levels. Trump doesn't need the majority of Americans, he just needs the majority of voters.

>Maine2
It's fucking happening. Look at the latest poll.

538 doesn't make donations you ignoramus.

Say you roll six dice. You win the game if you roll 3+ on all six of them. Does that explain it?

What? NO!

We have to stop this! HOW DO WE STOP THIS?!

The feeling is real. We are going to landslide this hog back to Arkansas then MAGA

>keked aloud

>538
>unbiased
ayy lmao

I remember that CNN debate Romney-Obama and that FUCKING RIGGED moderator intervention about Benghazi. Did Reps make anything against it?

Iowa dude. Will be red.

I don't remember what the topic was, but nothing ever came of it despite, I believe, even the network admitting they were wrong.

Current headline on CNN.

nevada, who cares?

Statistics, as interpreted by Sup Forums:

>Nate Silver: "When I roll this die, there is an 83.33% chance that it will not turn up a 6."
>Sup Forums: "fucking dumb kike (((shillver))) 6 always wins it the biggest"
>*rolls die*
>6
>Sup Forums: "JEWS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT PRAISE KEK"

It is when one person either won't be there or has a high chance of passing out/overheating/short circuiting on stage. Not a great show of strength.

A lot of people watched the GOP debates because of Trump. Now people will watch to see if Hillary makes it through (or shows up at all).

Nate Bronze literally admitted to using "subjective odds" (aka bullshit) in his primary models. But sure, let's trust him this time.

That takes us to 266

a jew kike heeb like (((silver))) is saying we're that close

Yeah that bullshit fact check on benghazi that was a lie

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

reddit memes

Hillary lost the presidency three days ago.

Everyone cares about Trump debates. They will all tune in to watch him anally dick Clinton so hard she has a seizure on stage

In real life/ businesses, you still have to make a call
51% X wins = call X
X loses = rekt
Sorry, intricacies of statistics (saving own ass) is not considered for real life situations

just shows if illegals weren't allowed all over the south west, NM, CO, probably CA would be red states

>be wrong every time during the primaries
>liberal faggots still suck his mutilated Jew dick as if hes some sort of savant

l m f a o

>Trump needs to roll a 6, he definitely wont
>Ok, now he just needs a 5+, but he definitely wont roll it
>Ok, maybe it's a 4+, but he's crazy so it's never gonna happen
>Alright, it's a 3+ but it's never gonna happen
>Maybe it really is a 2+, but he'll never roll it by mid-may, the math just isn't there
>Why did the GOP's plan to make Trump roll a 1 fail?

>oddsmaking based on unknown/unpredictable event
>odds of known probability
not the same

>Will the winning ever stop
When the Trump train parks in California for the epic victory.

hows this maine shit work
is it just broken up into a couple districts that each have separate electoral votes? all states should be like that desu, or at least massive ones like CA

It would make me so happy if something amazing happened and California went trump.

>Hillary lost the presidency three days ago.
And her life, she is no longer with us.

Maine's electoral votes are split into two congressional districts. CD2 looks like it's going red. This hasn't happened since 88.

the progression is just wonderful

For some perspective, PewDiePie has over 45 million subscribers.

That is some influenece.

Ehehehehehehe

Shame he still loses to Shillary :^)

Ehehehehehehehehehehehehe

All these gains and shillary still winning. I'm afraid to get my hopes up. It's like that saying "they only have to be right once; we have to be right 100% of the time." Trump has to win almost every key swing state. Shillary only has to win one.

>FL, GA, AZ, NV, WI, MO
>toss ups

HAHAHA

>Trump has to win almost every key swing state. Shillary only has to win one.

It's quickly becoming the reverse

You forgot 1 EV from maine's split districts

Trump literally has no chance whatsoever. Hillary's numbers will be back up very soon.

t. Nate

Don't worry! Our girl Hillary is going to bounce back up into the polls right after Drumpf fails miserably in the first debate.

What is commyfornia and oregon currently polling?

how the (((polls))) actually look today

>t. increasingly nervous man

Kek confirmed he's going to not only win but he will get doubles or trips in the EC. It is already written.

He's way up in FL and barely leading in NV.

Virginia Beach here and there is a ton of Trump support.

I did have some niggers yell at me "fuck Trump!" as they drove by and saw my sticker.

Every single Trump supporter is a racist. PPP conducted polls where most Trump supporters believed Obama was not born in America and that Japanese internment was a good thing.

Oh so excited

Will this election be the Hill that they die on?

t. Chris Hayes

>tfw Trump will never win my home state of Massachusetts

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

>Go to election map
>Even if he wins every state that isn't blue on this map, he still fucking loses

>tfw Cali will never go red (not commie red)