Did Sup Forums become a parody of its former self

>2014
>"Let's pretend we worship some Ebola goddess, that'll scare those niggers."

>2015
>"Maybe if we meme this Winter-Chan figure hard enough some refugees will actually die."

>2016
>"PRAISE KEK, OUR ESOTERIC MEMEING POWERS WILL WIN THE ELECTION!"

I suppose it's true what they say, we all must one day become what we play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zDWDQbdbd5c?t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ebola-chan was two years ago. Dang. Time flies.

>implying Sup Forums isn't just satire
>or is it?

Larping ebola Chan very likely actually got more Africans killed though, their news and discussion sites actually reported on it.

Winter chan fucked up

Kek has gets, his power can clearly be seen and witnessed every day

Sup Forums has always been satire, moron.

what do you expect from an echochamber?

I love you Ebola-chan!

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WITNESSING??

DEUS KEK!

>taking the internet seriously
Kek

We are two steps from electing real life WWE character as president of the USA.

If you do not believe some fuckery is going on...

Hes still better than any other option in the past 30 or so years. Except maybe ron paul

praise

Don't forget zika-chan !

Oh I am not saying he is bad.
If I was Merican I would vote for Trump probably due to his tax policy.

But if he wins he can seriously thank this green frog image.

----------K
PRAISE
----------K

Mememagic is power. Powerful enough that crooked hillary put out a statement on such mememery.

>Sup Forums become a parody of its former self
Sup Forums is satire
satire = parody
Whats you problem?

you realize doubles is a 1 in 10 chance

so 1 in 10 posts likely has them

which means that like fucking 3 in 10 posts on this board are an acknowledgement to dubs

Fuck off, kike shill.

The power of belief is real, if enough people believe in something then reality changes as we know it. This is what "meme magic" really is, and it scares you kikes that you're losing your power.

Pol is satire and comedy in the same way the movie "Isiocracy" is.

Life imitates art.

soooo... anyone else remembers this failed cunt? yeah me neither, fuck you winter chan.

Pol has always been satire, not there are simply more people who don't realize theyre living the parody.

Hopefully Europe will get some Hans Christian Anderson winters so we can pretend it was Winterchan.

I just like smug memes.

P R A I S E

K

E

K

PRAISE

K

A

U

K

E

T

PRAISE KEK, WE TOOK CONTROL OF A FUCKING ELECTION!

Sup Forums is satire, friend. We all love the Jews.

Kinda a weak frozen ripoff.

was too bad that refugees are smart enough to go indoors. Although we did have a few delightful carbon monoxide poisoning stories.

Jews rock!

Blessed.

this

How is it already almost October? The year just began...

Its exactly a 11.11111% chance of getting a repeating sub-string in an eight digit number.

Nice ass, zika-chan!

It was set in motion sometime in 2012, the decision was made that would change this board forever. It would serve for the next "awakening".

This sounds stupid now, but you will see it soon enough, it I said anything more it would ruin the surprise.

It's what you get for bastardizing King Winter
Though i don't recall if Sup Forums's brief "Thank you Poseidon" phase actually sunk more ships

Kek is the first Sup Forums god to actually deliver.

Yeah getting old sucks. Turning 26 next week. I feel like I was 21 just a year or so ago.

Decided to take the day off of work so I could drink a few last night and sleep in. Hung over after a six pack. I hate this life.

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

youtu.be/zDWDQbdbd5c?t=20

meme magick is real faggot

see IT'S FUCKING WORKING, WE COULD REBUILD THE WORLD BY SHITPOSTNG.
PRAISE KEK!

b-but i thought Sup Forums was satire?!?!?¿

Nice ass, zika-chan!

After the discovery of this shit I'm convinced we were destined for this insanity

He is with us

this is now an ebola chan thread.

post your old ebola chans

>I still have folder full of Winter-Chan memes

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE HIM

REMOVE KEBAB

SHADILAY SHADILAY

>"Let's pretend we worship some Ebola goddess, that'll scare those niggers."
>pretend
>he doesn't worship the blood god

As Common Filth always says, today's irony is tomorow's sincerity.

I turn 24 next month, comrade. I feel like the same way.

Well in convinced

SHADILAY!

>2004 Sup Forums thought Israel was bad ass and didn't give a fuck

>2016 Sup Forums blames Israel for all their shortcomings

I miss old Sup Forums.

Ebola chan is always lurking and Winter chan comes every year

Deities are always with us, even if fewer people believe in them

>ebola-chan was already 2 years ago

KEK cannot be denied.

Esoteric pepeism is no joke

Even if Sup Forums was satire 101%, doesn't change the fact that jews are generally evil and we generally hate them.

>2004 Sup Forums
Sup Forums was created in 2011. The earliest equivalent of Sup Forums, /n/, was created in April 2006.

Yeah but which of those three is actually working

>The frozen expert
fuck off you faggot weeb cunt.

Based kek

nice ass, zika-chan!

Hahaha, great meme, my gentile friend!

Nice, 7 is the most potent magical number

THERE IS NO STOPPING THE WILL OF KEK

>The numbers always show what Kek wills.
>Doubles replying to doubles all mentioning Kek. DOES ANYBODY ELSE FEEL THE END IS NIGH?

how many layers of irony are you on?

Kek

Greatest ally

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand posts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

OOOOH BABY ITS COMING

Ebola chan did killed some niggers and got an hospital burned by vibrant African.

Of course it's satire. How can we be racist when we all want to eat cake and ice cream with Julius?

I hear you.

It's all the newfags invading the board

Pic related. It's exactly what we're seeing.

Kek started as a meme back earlier on in March and was mostly ironic like the other shit "meme gods."

Then more newfags flooded in and thought it's an actual thing Sup Forums does and before you knew it, every single post with dubs is now unironically considered a "word from Kek xD."

Kek threads on their own are just roll threads and thus off-topic.

And I can bet you over 99% of kekfags are newfags that joined within the last year.

how about use this 1 in 10 chance to call you a faggot

Checked
The doubles give me extra Irony layers

Happy Birthday Julius!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

Younger and younger autistic children shitposting on Sup Forums hoping their meme gets picked up by mainstream media.

I've been here forever and will continue to be here forever. You're just a fag is all.

Sup Forums is as much a parody as it is anything else.

All memes have a life cycle and grow into themselves.

During that cycle, the frenzy of meme magic posting crosses over from simple jokes to fervent belief around the peak of relevant events.

At that point it becomes almost a parody of human nature in the way we create constructs and will them into life until we begin to actually believe them ourselves.This is the power of memes.

We are now approaching the zenith of this election and Kekposting.

KEKUS VULT.

The God Emperor of Dune has Siaynoq!
Kek has Shadilay!
Kek savior of mankind confirmed
PRAISE KEK! GLORY TO KEK!

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

>forever
Name 3 memes on Sup Forums from 2013, lad

Checked

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Doubles replying to doubles replying to doubles. And they say kek isn't real

Praise Kek

hey ebola chan was succes

Descartes never said that and the picture is Voltaire.

The only shitter that praise shitposting as a positive thing are a) redditors from /r/Sup Forums, and b) newfags from Sup Forums.

You most likely fit both criteria.

It's due to all the influx of newfags.
Newfags are typically teenagers.
Teenagers are idiots, and think this kind of stuff is cool, and funny
Teenagers desperately want to be apart of something, and at the same time know something other people don't know. They spent most of their lives around people who are "in the know" simply because they were young. When they find a super secret hide out like Sup Forums they go full retard.

The cure is to ban teenagers. They are literally idiots that have no place speaking their opinions.

"ironic memes" are all normalfag cancer
praise kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
PRAISE KEK!!!!!

Nice ass Zika chan

don't know mate, you tell me.

Winter-chan was always fucking stupid.

I must be some sort of high meme wizard because I can sense the memetic potential well, I'm a dumb frogposter since forever.