Do you remember bryan singer sex scandal?

do you remember bryan singer sex scandal?
if you do, do you forgive him for making the kino movie known as xmen days of future past?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9OgW4JAJ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought he just liked twinks. Did he get busted for pedo shit?

>tfw Hollywood will NEVER do anything about the widespread homosexual child abuse in their industry

Ever

Heads rolled over Harvey exchanging sex for movie roles - Meanwhile Bryan Singer, Ian McKellan and Victor Salva literally anally rape children and their careers are unaffected.

Technically not pedo. They were going through puberty.

I don't think it's a crime to have sex with (willing) teenage boys so I don't have a problem with him. Days of Future Past was very meh though.

No the guy who accused him said he was 17 when Singer fucked him and then the case was dismissed when everyone found out he was a fraud.

dubs please

I honestly care not a jot about what the Gays get up to
we all know they are deviants

was he really a fraud tho?
i personally wanted for singer to direct the movie but he sounds legit

Mmmm not bad. Man I should have taken ballet.

>Technically not pedo. They were going through puberty.
this fucking shit again

If you anti-pedo crusaders would stop defining any sex with a person

>and their careers are unaffected.
Nobody said anything yet

Do you think they're all gay or just bisexual? I would feel so awkward being photographed in that outfit.

I know there's a difference, but underage is underage.

having sex woth an 8yo is not the same as having sex with a 16yo. just saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9OgW4JAJ8

A CRIME IS A CRIME IS A CRIME

>Technically not pedo. They were going through puberty.
is that you Milo?

Where's your source for McKellen besides heing in some Singer films?

As pointed out do you really think there's no shades of grey here? Do you remember being a teenage boy and how much you wanted it?

Fucking a toddler =/= fucking a young adult who is desirous of it

captcha: child magnum

The story really blew up when one of the twinks got ass pregnant and Singer forced him to get an abortion.

poofs gonna poof, i don't give a shit, it's not as if they're going to fuck my waifu

>ywn be part of the twink crew
why even live lads? ;_;

i guess americans should go to jail for littering

reminds me of this twink smorgasbord which was ironically NOT directied by Singer

As there ever been more than unsourced documents and autistic screeching on Sup Forums on this case,

>the director of this

I know what you guys are getting at but I'm talking legally. It doesn't matter, if it's under the age of consent you're still gonna be fucked in the eyes of the law.

>Do you remember being a teenage boy and how much you wanted it?
When I was a teenage boy, I didnt want to get fucked in the ass by a gay director.

This angers and confuses the moralfag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy

Switch that director for my hot English teacher and I know I'd have been down. If the boy's a budding faggot he might feel the same way about him, I'm not going to judge that

Maybe Singer just gave him a succ. Lots of men want to suck off boys.

>study sends the positive message that sex abuse victims are OK
>liberals react with predictable vitriol because it challenges the narrative
disappointing desu, but not surprising.

His name was on attendee lists for parties run by two legitimate pedophiles that fled the country.
There was eye-witness testimony putting him at the parties were fucked up shit went down.

I arguing the moral position.

>Congress and the Senate both condemned it
most of those guys have probably fucked children anyway, what the shit

w-what's going on here

Of course there are guys like weinstien that harass legal aged women.
But even darker in the depths of the Hollywood sleaze are the pedos who take advantage of child actors.
The first news website to take one of those fuckers down will win the fucking Nobel prize or pulitzer or whatever.

Bullshit. MULTIPLE POLICE investigations have been conducted. There was an entire documentary, from an Oscar nominated director, focusing on the MULTIPLE allegations against Singer and friends, and all of the material detailing Singer had to be deleted because of threats from the most powerful people in the industry.

I mean, this happened at the very BEGINNING of his Hollywood career;

>a 14-year-old extra filed a lawsuit alleging that Singer forced him and other extras to strip naked for the scene. Two boys, 16 and 17 years old, later supported the 14-year-old's claim. The boys claimed trauma from the experience, seeking charges against the filmmakers including infliction of emotional distress, negligence, and invasion of privacy.[36] Allegations were made that the boys were filmed for sexual gratification.[37] The local news shows and national tabloid programs stirred the controversy. A sexual crimes task force that included local, state, and federal personnel investigated the incident.

This incident was described as "gay panic". That just because a director likes to film private material of naked boys showering doesn't mean he's doing it for sexual gratification. That's homophobic.

Being at DEN/Singer parties and being photographed repeatedly with twinks.

I believe he's doing time right now for ripping off a bunch of people

>Nobody said anything yet

They tried though.

>An Open Secret is an American documentary film directed by Amy J. Berg

>She is perhaps best known for her Academy Award-nominated documentary Deliver Us from Evil (2006), about sex abuse cases in the Roman Catholic Church.[1]

>All mentions of Singers sexual abuse were edited out of the film and only references to his financial investment in homosexual pedophile group DEN remain

The pedowood secret is even darker than what weinsten does. If you are a journalist writing that story you need to watch your back

blond boy a cute. A CUTE.

Can you share these pictures of Mckellen?

I've googled myself, but haven't seen any pictures with anyone that looks underage.

yes, 8 is most handsome among them. 5 is second most handsome. i want 8 or 5.

Yep. Pedowood is 100 per cent mafia linked. I'm surprised Harvey wasn't involved desu.

It seems Harvey was a true outsider. Nouvelle rich Jew who got his piece of bread with Miramax.

gib macavoy, tillman and handsome between macavoy and tillman.

GIB NOW

who's the handsome blond boy at right?

and between macavoy and tillman in are they same boy?

get your mental illness rehabilitated. your thoughts and actions are damaging yourself and society.

'Pedowood' will never be exposed because its a lot more than just hollywood.

Its the entire elite class.

yes, but who's the handsome blond boy?

He still produced it, and Nick Hoult was cast in a film that Singer directed afterwards

yeah, jack the giant beanstalk movie.

I would imagine the one or two straight guys in that photo get more pussy from the female ballet dancers than they can handle.

Similar to a high school theatre group.

16/17 year olds aren't kids

kys pedo

horrible false flag attempt rabbi shilldenberg