Describe your sex life with a movie title

Describe your sex life with a movie title
I'll start
>Gone in 60 seconds

The 40 Year Old Virgin.

DRIVE
or the hunt

Haha could you imagine someone being a virgin at 40?

Crippled avengers

Boyhood.

It Follows
Which is funny because that movie is about fucking someone and they don't leave you alone mentally and physically.

The Howling

Raging Bull

A night at the museum

The Passion of the Christ

Attack of the 50ft Woman

I wish

El Desierto

End of a gun

Lethal weapon, AMIRIGHT FELLAS!?!?!

my gf lets me fuck her about twice a week. i ejaculate in less than 2 minutes without fail. she appears to be ok with this.

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

>Twice a week
Twice a day

only 13 more years

Outbreak

Deerhunter

Failure to launch

shes cheating on you

Last man on earth
&
Indecent proposal

in that order. Most of you cry about not having a gf. Lol, fucking pseudo misfits, normies that didn't get their way. Weak

I'll die alone and I know it. You guys will find someone, I believe most people do but not me
I'm picky, introverted and undesired

At least he get the secs?

gone with the wind

A fistfull of dollars

>not For A Few Dollars More

The Man Who Wasnt There

Post face pix

Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days

>The Girlfriend Experience

Lolita

I won't look like you expect
Maybe I do, I'm not what's considered good looking. That's my own conclusion

I've tried asking around and all I get is lies stating the contrary but reality and their flattery doesn't coincide

Requiem for a Dream

>tfw being told by a girl i look unique

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

The Cuckold

Evangelion: 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance

How to train your dragon.

The Abyss
The Descent
Up in the Air

Cannibal Holocaust

In a Lonely Place

Stalker

u a vegas fag ? north las vegas here

A Single Girl

Alien

The first woman I asked out enthusiastically agreed and dated me for a month before telling me she already loved someone (her best friend who was a girl). In that time span we saw a movie and she invited me to her apartment where we cuddled and I awkwardly tried to make a move before she said "I'm not ready for that yet". I ended up touching her breasts(they were pierced) but it was weird for her and by that point I could tell she wasn't into it. On both occasions I made out with her. I had known her a year prior.

The next woman I dated went on three dates with me. After a firework show, we made out for a while before she went home. Next we went out for dinner and a movie, and lastly spent the day in the city and then went for a walk in a park. After that I got ghosted. I had known her for 3 months.

The next woman went out with me twice. I took her to her college orientation thing and we later watched a movie. Next we watched the eclipse, then walked around Indianapolis for 5 hours and talked. I took her back to my place and we watched a movie on my bed, she cuddled me and we held hands but she didn't want to kiss. After the movie I took her home and a week later she went off to college, we gradually drifted apart and I haven't seen her since. I had known her for a month.

Today, the girl I've been flirting with in Astronomy class walked out talking with a guy from class, who has been VERY blatantly chatting her up the last couple of sessions. The day before, I found out a woman from work I like was going to take her boyfriend to a Kings Island trip that several other employees and myself had planned out.

All this has happened in the space of about 7 months and I'm exhausted and even more unhappy than I was when I just didn't try. This doesn't even count the outright rejections. Count yourselves lucky, you who don't try and can blame your failures on that. I've put myself out there so many times and failed every time.

Also, Idle Hands.

It's a wonderful life
t. happily married

Nah the title is just appropriate and I use a lot of different substances. Do you live the dream every day on the strip, partying gambling and fucking prostitutes?

L.A. Confidential

M8 how do you even last to 27 or fucking 40? I'm still a virgin a 23 and I'm actively researching suicide methods.

Underrated

Quantum of Solace

Heronly 14 4me

no i live the other dream of a boring 9-5 in 110 degree desert heat
thinking about finding a prostitute one of these days tho ):

6 years for me. What really sucks is when I look back on my life and realize I could have lost it several times if I had had the confidence.

Here Comes the Boom

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

The Virgin Suicides

Why are you defining your self worth based on something as meaningless as if you've had sex or not?

Man on a Ledge

That sucks brub I'm just attractive if magnetic enough to where I don't even have to try. I have multiple girls making moves on me at any given time.

Limitless

Parental Guidance

Paddington

Now You See Me

Men in Black

Irreversible

Any Day Now

Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia

Snatch

Your title is probably ironic but I do struggle with this.

I'm a circumcised man (medical reasons, I couldn't piss because the skin was too tight) but I think they botched it? I'm super sensitive down there and even with masturbation I can come in literal seconds. When I have sex, the only position I can handle that wont' make me cum instantly is missionary, everything else (like doggy or reverse cowgirl) makes me cum within the first 10 thrusts.

Sex is always slow because I just can't contain it.

Deathgripping doesn't seem to help (or I'm doing it wrong) and wearing a condom / masturbating before sex only helps a tiny bit.

The fact that I have a very short refractory period doesn't help (if I cum, I'll literally cum again not 5 minutes later.

There Will Be Blood

A Boy and His Dog

Great Expectations

Is this a good family movie? Been looking for a good dog movie

Taken.

Total Recall

Home Alone

Pump Friction

Inside Man

Damn bro, get some peyote and wander the desert at night. I promise you might not regret it.

It's a light-hearted movie about a dog, I don't see why not.

Gone Girl

Why contain it? S'cool.

Requiem for a dream.

I kinda feel this one

Too much, too soon

This dude once told this chick that I wanted to be her boyfriend but didnt tell me, so every time I talked to her she thought it was me flirting or something. Ive got an actual gf now and I don't think the other girl took it too well.

If you want someone to be angry at then be angry at the guy who lied to you, not the guy who was trying to be your friend.

It's even worse if you got it once or twice then never again. Virgins dont appreciate this fact, if you actually know how good it feels to have Someone to hold and fuck, then don't get to do it again it makes it a billion times worse than just not knowing exactly what you're missing out on..

just get a fuckin hooker every once in a while and stop bitching

>gone girl

because the few times i've had sex that lasted more than 20 minutes was amazing and much better.

> Inside Man

Anyone with a brain can imagine what it's like, and yes I really mean all of it, every detail of sex and companionship you can describe is fathomable to a virgin.

If it makes you feel any better I dated a girl that is now with a girl too.

>Waaah a girl embraced my peepee waaah
Sorry to hear that. :0 I'll be sure to feel sorry for you again when you make that mandatory shitpost in the next off topic thread about sex.

Stop lying to them

literally just nutted in my gf then hopped on Sup Forums