PEDOWOOD BEING EXPOSED

Dawson needs to clearly state he's not suicidal and he doesn't go jogging late at night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkIrbVycAeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a pussy.

That genuinely sounds funny.

Now we know why Dawson was able to cry so well.

I agree, crusty old pedos molesting kids is hilarious

>PEDOWOOD

>tfw you had worse done to you by a producer when you brought in a couple sketches and tried out for a super famous show

My bro who is now dead and I used to talk about this shit all the time. Felt like jokes then but we both knew it was weird. We joked about it to handle I guess. I wonder if he dealt with this shit another way and that's why he's gone. Maybe why a lot of people are gone. Fuck.

James "Just 'Cause I'm Dutch Doesn't Mean You Can Touch" Van Der Beek

Finally, everything is goind down.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkIrbVycAeM

LIEV NO

this

Sooooon

it'd be weird to imagine harris wittels getting sexually harassed. dude wasn't even attractive

2nded
act like a pussy, get treated like a pussy
pussy as kids

at what point do you think naomi realized she was just lievs real life sex doll maker?

and whats her type, i know theyre divorced now

We both had stuff done to us. It's not about attractive, it's about power. Not that we were angels or anything, but yeah.

>corey feldman has been speaking out about this for years
>only until some dumb whores spoke out did anyone start listening
REALLY MADE ME THINK

It should, and you should consider him a scumbag because he kept it a secret when he could have blown it all open. Fuck him, dude. He's complicit. No fucking sorrow for that dude, he's dragged the bait for years and how many kids probably got rekt by these monsters so he could try to stay famous? Makes me sick.

FUCK. HIM.

Friendly reminder that absolutely nothing will happen to Bryan Singer or Ian McKellan.

Friendly reminder not a single thing will happen to Ian McKellan or Bryan Singer

Liberals will celebrate this while condemning producers who have sex with sluts who want to fuck their way to the top.

>ass grabbed by older powerful men
They just didn't want to wait for their lives to be over
They wanted to know right then what it will be

Friendly reminder that as long as I breathe I will try to prove you wrong. I do know what that entails, and I am prepared to face the consequences, by the way.

No more.

A girl (maybe a guy...probably a guy) grabbed my ass at a rave when i was a little younger. Since that moment i was never the same. I still have nightmare...

If he's Dutch, why didn't he just say "kanker op"?

>this will never be you

fml

You keep bringing up liberals while acting like the other side isn't just as complicit. I feel like you and I spoke last night. It has nothing to do with a party, it has everything to do with the systematic abuse wrought by people in power.

I keep throwing you different types of proof, but you keep making it about political lines. Really makes me wonder if you are on the side of truth or a disinfo plant. We're not talking about Pizzagate morons who were onto something and fucked it up, we are talking about reality and bringing this whole thing down. To do that you have to admit this piece of shit is just as complicit as the scum on the other side. They can come for me whenever, but I refuse to lie again if it means a child comes into any kind of harm. Not gonna do it.

What did McKellan do?

prime DJT, MJ alive, a muslim being able to be on a plane without blowing it up.

better times

>MJ
You take that back.

He tried to force a well known actor, comedian and podcaster to kiss another bloke on telly.

Mmmm. Nice to see that Scientology has given up and it's the child molesters and subhumans who now hold sway here. Disgusting.

I can't find anything on this, where's the info?

WHEN WILL FRODO TALK

That whole pic is fucking creepy holy shit

I'm done trying to save the world. You faggots deserve what you have brought on yourselves. You are going to carry that weight. And what a sadness that weight is.

He was 21 when Dawson's Creek happened. Why do these bitches keep saying they were "kids" like they got molested.

If I'm 21 and some dude grabbed my ass, I would knock their ass out!

It disgusts me that there are people like James Van Der Beta and commenters in this forum that would let dudes just grope them and do nothing about it cause they are too weak and pathetic to stick up for themselves. Fucking libcucks, man.

>tfw sarah silverman rapes you

What do you mean senpai

notice how all the american's aren't working anymore and have been replaced by jews

The other side isn't complicit because the other side has literally zero pull in the media.

Even Fox News is run by liberals (just not by American standards).

The Right really doesn't have sex scandals. Cuckservatives do - see every Homo Closet Republican (Evan McMullin for instance).

And of course Trump is Trump - the difference being that Trump never pretended to be anything else and none of his supporters give two shits. What liberals are attacked for is hypocrisy. Not their moral culpability. Which is why some liberals are right in saying "you don't care about the victims! You just want to attack liberals!"...Yeah, that IS true.

See, here's the thing - I DON'T think Harvey Weinstein was all that wrong. A sleaze bag yes - But his so-called victims are also worhtless sluts who fucked their way to the top. What angers me is Weinsteins HYPOCRISY.

I mean, this isn't new for the Far Right - When Hitler was asked about the pedophiles, pimps, homosexuals and other assorted social deviants he ran with in the S.A., his response was simply that they were the only ones willing to get down in the streets and kill communists, so frankly he didn't give a shit about their personal foibles.

Google DEN, Party, Singer, McKellan and McKellan, Apt Pupil, Shower, Boys, Police.

good

>Michael Jackson
>Child Molester
Nope:

>"Slowly, over a period of many years I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters, I was shattered, disgusted, devastated. I needed some normalcy in my life. So, I called Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson's world, crazy as it sounds, had become my happy place. Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence. When I was with Michael, it was like being 10 years old again."
-t. Corey Feldman

>jewish
>pushing white replacement lies
>pedophile

If the American people ever figure out what's going on the streets will become rivers of jewish blood

will Dan "Get in the van or say bye to your gran" Schnieder finally be exposed??!!

Im sure all the kikes are putting their panic plans into action to protect themselves.

He started acting a lot earlier than Dawson Creek. It's more than possible he has had encounters with creeps when he was underage.

When are people going to come out against Carrie Fisher?

I DON'T WANNA WAIT

where's this from

haha, good one, user. she's a woman
what did she do, btw?

>women rapists
sea_of_south_park_jpegs.webm

This.

People were retarded for believing that shit 20 years ago with several investigations in full swing & still zero evidence other than him being odd and they're even more retarded for believing it today

Ian Mckellen is a pedo? Fuck...

>that attempt to pretend it still doesn't happen

not Gandalf

at least by talking about it now, they're helping prevent it happening to young boys.

my hugs and support to handsome dawson *hug*

Who?

>a muslim

Dude's Sikh

Remember what Elijah said...

>It's funny when it happens to men XD
Libcucks need to die.

>what did she do, btw?
Used to grope tons of guys when she was drunk/high on all the shit she was on. Amy Pascal is the same

Stop acting like their are any legitamite rumors that Mckellen is a pedophile. There isn't.

Same thing and you know it.

nah he just likes fucking twinks

He said that Mckellen is a nice guy.

What did he say? I thought Ian Fagkellen was a fag for other old dudes like himself.

NAME NAMES, YOU FUCKING RETARDS

actors could literally tear it all apart and make it a better place. they already have their money, who gives a fuck if it burns down

>The Right really doesn't have sex scandals. Cuckservatives do
>N-No true Scotsman
Stopped reading there. What age will you finally learn treating your political beliefs as a sports team is retarded.

honestly though, what straight guy is going to be upset about being groped by a young Carrie

>No true Scotsman

But it's true.

Cuckservatives aren't actually Right Wing. It's just as dumb as people claiming Hillary or Obama are "communists".

>Political beliefs as sports team

Projecting much?

i hope joshua jackson and kerr smith comforted and hugged james van der beek. and then, to make james feel better, they would do ... stuff.

everyones afraid of """"""""""overdosing""""""""" or getting into an """""""""accident""""""".
Even though the a-c-list could easily finance a hostile take over if they wanted. But no one ever wants to initiate first because most people are cowards that won't act unless theres already a group.

Hell even old Carrie could have grouped me

That Hollywood was full of molestering homo's.

McKellan only likes twinks. Can't blame him. If I was 70 I'd still probably be into 16 year old hoes too.

I haven't seen a single pic with Mckellen with an underage boy. The guy is just defaming him by association with Singer. You might as well add Allan Cumming or anyone that has worked on a Singer picture to the pedo list by this guy's logic. I read an article on Daily Beast where inside source of the Bryan Singer pool said that he does not invite cast members to his twink parties. The pic with Gary Goddard and Singer's twink assistent was not from a pool party.

pussy faggot

>cuckservatives only talk about personal accountability
>none of these 18+ actors/actresses bothered saying "no," choosing essentially to be prostitutes instead
oh no, those poor millionaire victims...

What child actors do you guys think are most likely being molested in (((Hollywood))) right now?

AGC blind items

You know, it’s so hard for me to sit here on this forum, reading your post, hollering my name, when this year I made more quoted posts on forums from one side of this world to the other, than you made in your lifetime. You’re quoting the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, wheelin dealin’, limousine riding, jet flying son of a gun and I'm having a hard time holding these alligators down.

~70% low ball

Chill man, you'll hurt your keyboard.

Why don't these faggots ever name names? Sure, they're all dogpiling on Weinstein now and I'm sure he deserves it, but he's just one sacrificial lamb (((they))) offer up for the slaughter so this will all die down again. Why aren't any of the other monsters being called out?

Go back to Sup Forums. We love jews here.

The only acting he did prior to Dawson's Creek were plays (recently listened to him on an earwolf podcast).

If you think theater geeks are "strong and powerful men", then you're a Beta-Bitch too!

Look at what people are saying to the women who called Affleck out on his groping. You will be shamed, be called a liar, and probably be suef by the person you're accusing.

Fuck off kike. No one likes jews.

Young Carrie was down to fuck but AFAIK she only went predator mode on busboys when she was old and crazy

they love jews over there as well

You kinda answered your own question. He's a sacrifice to cover the others. Even if more happen to be exposed they'll probably be exposed over longer time periods from one another. Then in the meantime people forget about the ones exposed in the past. Rinse and repeat. As a matter of fact there are quite a few of these Hollywood agents/directors/producers that have been outed and have so many evidence against them, and STILL work in the business.

Because they're human garbage who want attention but won't sacrifice their precious "careers" to save other people from future abuse.

I'm dead serious about that - if they genuinely believe they were abused and do not come forward as adults and name these men, they are complicit in their future crimes.

maybe that's why you should go to the police instead of the twitter.

Sup Forums are just dreamers, you can't blame them for trying to cling on to hope after the huge upset.

>ass grab

OH THE HORROR

It goes beyond having an acting career, they could be homeless if successfully sued for defamation and slander.

Police cant do shit for abuse that happened years ago. I agree that social media witch hunts are stupid but at least they might encourage people to report these things to the police before the statue of limitations is over.