Hillary's medical history is the cover story of the latest newsstand and Kindle edition of the National Enquirer...

Hillary's medical history is the cover story of the latest newsstand and Kindle edition of the National Enquirer. Anyone who walks through a U.S. supermarket checkout line and can read the English language now knows Hillary's got medical problems. The National Enquirer is today more reliable a source of facts than are most of the main stream media.

LOOK at that cover photo! What do you guys think? Just "pneumonia" or something worse? What could cause her to look so horrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/donald-trump-health-dr-oz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delete this awful thread you deplorable racist

checked and kek'd

this is a great move and easily digestible for the masses walking through checkout aisles, it's YUGE

>Dad brings home a copy of OP's image
>laugh at him for trusting the Enquirer
>2 days later Hillary has a siezure

>and can read the English language

Might be a problem for most of her supporters desu

She's already had multiple seizures, bro.

lol millions of soccer moms will see this in the checkout lines at the grocery store,

hundreds of thousands will buy it

nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/donald-trump-health-dr-oz.html

TRUMP WEIGHS 267 POUNDS CONFIRMED

DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY OBESE

OBESE
B
E
S
E

>TRUMP BTFO
>Sup Forums BTFO

she looks like fucking sheev

POWER
UNLIMITED POWER

>What could cause her to look so horrible?
Photoshop you dumb cunt.

Checked

Post Sup Forums approved impulsive supermarket purchases

Can I go out and buy this right now?

I had to go see my neurologist just this past week and I can tell you from first hand experience with doctors; the bitch has a cracked or deterring brain.

Nice try, CTR.

no gay lord
that's what she looks like with no make up
don't be a smart alec

Best part, that is actually how she looks without makeup

>TFW the National Enquirer has more journalistic integrity than televised media.

What a time.

It's a tumor. (In Arnold Voice)

This whole time the Enquirer has been telling the truth in all of their articles and we all ignored it until now.
>>What else did they report on that I missed in the past.
>>mindblown.jpg

The enquirer was the info wars etc... of the 80s and 90's. Payoffs and buyouts are the only reason they started mainly doing celebrity b.s. Hopefully they realize these times could make them a real source of info to the average sheep housewife.
> Yes what a time to be alive.

>Using a gender neutral bmi scale to figure that out

Bmi is different for males and females

You are supposed to take neck and waist measurements for males to determine an accurate bmi

By the height/weight logic a 6ft bodybuilder that weights 240 is obese but when you do it correctly with neck and waist it comes down to normal bmi.

Do research before you sperg out

Lol I'm still betting on that one doctors diagnosis of vascular dementia.

She's obviously losing strength and commitment with just her extremities. -and that, of course, ties in with the brain.

Anyone over the age of 14 knows that the older you get, the harder it is to lose weight you mongoloid.

No.

He's just a

B I G G UY

>Taking the national inquirer seriously
What?

I saw the magazine earlier as I was shopping with my wife. I chuckled and showed her, and she giggled.
Silent Majority will rule once again!

This, nobody has faith in the enquirer. Especially now that they've had a hand in torpedoing the GOP with what they did to Cruz. Basically handing the Democrats 8 more years.

TFW batboy died fighting in Iraq.

Even BMI is flawed. Work with /fit/bros and one 50-something year old (was my HS football coach, but not important) works out 6 days a week and looks like Lou Ferrigno. He bitches about his retarded doctor every 6 months for calling him obese

>only 267 pounds!!

FATLLARY BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

Obese is quickly becoming the average here. I think something like a 1/3 of our population is, sadly.

national enquirer isnt part of the MSM and therefor has no liberal bias. This is the truth.

> National Enquirer

Please stop.

What do you care? Live and let live.

in my country we put them in small rooms with shit food so they dont disturb normal people

except if they are politicians in line with the gov then they can go and dont have to answer for it

still better than the norway bs tho

She does not look good in that pic, OP.

No siree.

>implying that's not a healthy weight for a 6' 2" sixty-something year-old
wait, you're just another leaftard

That photo looks like they did a JUST edit of her minus the hair.

I am a physician (insert whatever etc..) any medical student would know that she has serious neurological impairment. A tumor in the brain causes a shitload of issues. The weird facial expression to the balloons at the DNC, that tick when the reporter asked her a question that she tried to play off, and that FUCKING seizure at the 9/11 event on Sunday. She is fucked and only shrill doctors say she is fine or has pneumonia.
BMI is total garbage if you are not a skeleton or a land whale.

Enquirer has broken open a lot of stories that the mainstream media was too in the tank for the Democrats to cover.

Mainstream media = lamestream media these days.

267 POUNDS OF PURE AMERICAN MUSCLE

TRUMP WON'T BUILD THE WALL

TRUMP IS THE WALL

Did you know the guy that started the enquirer was former CIA?

I dont see where the problem is.

They grow up so fast then die so soon. I remember bat boy when he was just a batlet.

the problem is in germany friend