Tell me why this isn't the ultimate red pill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwoLuagVNus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muslims are redpilled
>Mormons are redpilled

because it's a lie

>(religion) is redpilled

I am referencing having both a Swarthy wife and a white wife.

Basically, you are propagating pure white genetics whilst also BLEACHING other races genetic pools at the same time.

This only counts for white men though, we need the white women to have pure white children.. No darkies.

Why do you want to bleach other races genetic pools? Deportation or nothing.

>Why do you want to bleach other races genetic pools? Deportation or nothing.

We didn't start this.

Putting those people in boats the direction of Africa (or in whatever direction, I don't care) is easier, safer and you don't have to raise half-blacks.

Yeah I don't want to raise them, let me be clear, the non whites would not be in our countries in this scenario. But white guys could have like a second wife that is in Africa/Asia etc they could *visit*.

Why is their maid with them?

>But white guys could have like a second wife that is in Africa/Asia etc they could *visit*.
>UK living up to its reputation of master colonist

Deus Vult.

its actually pretty good; if you have one wife she will cuck you with another fella; but if you have two or more wives they will compete for your love just because women hate each other.

kek

Ain't that the truth

wtf I love polygamy now!

>but if you have two or more wives they will compete for your love just because women hate each other.

Wow, that truth bomb AND those digits.

Kek agrees with you, Paco-san.

>wtf I love polygamy now!

Gotta lol at the guys who let their gf/wife do polyamory though. In all the relationships I have come across of this type, the woman is out getting dicked by several guys whilst the guy takes a back seat. A kind of cucking in denial.

You gotta have it formally set up so that one man is in the relationship with 2 or more women. The women will keep each other in competition for you, therefore staying in line. It's self regulating, kind of like Bitcoin..

>this truth bomb
>those digits
Is it possible that kek's champion will emerge from the most chaotic meme country?

If I was Mexican and woke up everyday to be surrounded by twice the number of ugly goblins around me in my own home shitting out kids everywhere then I think I'd finally understand what it's like to be Californian

It's the bragging that really gets me. The literal would-be mother of your children getting dicked by random people.

Because one of them...................... (wait for it)................is a NIGGER!

Ha yep, the smugness.

I remember this episode of Cantwell, it was a poly-amorous woman he had on. But oh my Kek was she smug. She says that she is more 'emotionally mature' than monogamous people.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwoLuagVNus

Read this

Technically speaking all that has to happen is for white people to put out in record numbers, with each other and with other races.

If we all only fuck each other that would be the best theoretical outcome because we could preserve the most fragile genes possible in great numbers. But that isn't going to happen, so if you see a coalburner with a mulatto encourage her to put out and start bleaching the population. But if you see a pure white couple you'd best be pushing the 8 or greater angle

I believe it's mentally unhealthy to try and force monogamy in relationships.

I maintain an open relationship with my wife, with our only condition being that we're together when enjoying the company of another partner. I feel no shame in watching her be pleasured by another man in our bed because I understand that while she's sharing her body her heart is only mine. Yes, at least one of our children was fathered by another man. I still love her son and accept him as mine because I know she bore him for me and I'm his father. Explaining a "mixed race" child is difficult sometimes but that's only because the unrealistic expectations of our society arbitrarily make it so.

Before anyone decides to drop hot memes, don't bother being hypocrites. A lot of the angriest, woman-hating virgins here will spout "cuck" or call women "whores" while maintaining some unrealistic belief in monogamy. Well that's not how humans function. If you want a relationship you need to be grounded in reality. I let my wife achieve sexual satisfaction with other men because I know we're all animals and the baser part of her needs that release from more than just me. I watch because I want to be there and make sure she's safe, and I know she feels safer with me around. Afterwards when her partner leaves and we cuddle she tells me about it, how she felt, and how she can't wait for the next time we're intimate together. And that's both healthy and romantic, I believe.

Isn't it different for men and women though? Sure, a guy should BLEACH whatever he can. The womb of white women is where pure whites are forged. If the white women get contaminated then say goodbye to pure whites.

This has to be pasta.

Nailed it.

Weirdest shit actually but I had a kid with my wife's black friend (with wife's encouragement), her friend's a lesbian so it was easier and cheaper than seeking a clinic. There's no relationship associated though, but our families are pretty close out of convenience. Both kids are mine so works out raising them together at times.

Overall it's a pretty messed up situation though.

Cunt you've taken the Blue Suppository

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

With his passing let the unravelling of worlds commence!

May we fill many fertile Deer with our tadpoles.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts.

Let Kek be known, let Kek be shown.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

B L E A C H E D

I swear Sup Forums is running a meme and genetic terror campaign.

There was that screencap of that dude who fucked the shit out of a Jewess Nazi style.

I didn't do it with the intent of bleaching her though, this was before Sup Forums. Pretty much my wife pushing me to help her friend have a baby as well and her friend being into the idea, so wasn't about to turn them both down.

>those digits

meh, can I do it with one asian?

I can't get it up for sheeboons

kek