Which part do you like more:

Which part do you like more:
>The Wars part with two clashing military forces against each other
>The parts about space monks which can bend reality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxi3Sy4TY40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The part with space penguins and space foxes

Both are good unless you're watching Rogue One.

Am I the only one who found totally strange how the two armies fought? They battled like Civil War recreations, standing in open fields with no cover. The image is a clear example.

I found it romantic but retarded at the same time, I guess that summarizes Luca's work in SW.

The part about the guys who don't give a fuck about either and make a profit.

I like the part with interesting characters and stories.

I like them both, more.

Tainted Meat

These movies are mindless entertainment. Don't look too closely. The battle tactics are nonexistent in the movies, and if you read the books you'll realize that the war makes no fucking sense and the Republic and Jedi are just assholes. The Sith are assholes too. There is literally no decent ruler for the galaxy, and uniting the galaxy under one government was a clear mistake.

The only books I liked were the Rogue Squadron books.

Mah Nigga.

I would prefer a part with the clones vs the droids ala world war 2 movie

Starfighters of Adumar is one of the best parts of the whole of Star Wars. Holy shit. It's like a buddy cop movie meets Top Gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxi3Sy4TY40

It had to look "ancient" compared with OT. So the ships shoot salvos at pointblank and the they shoot and walk with long rifles.

The part with a couple of chucklefucks going on adventure in a setting about space monks and two clashing military forces, and all the people and factions eeking out their own self interests and lives in a variety of fleshed out worlds.

The ship combat is the same. Lucas said in some interview that realistically, the ships would have no windows and would be firing from hundreds of miles away. He also said that would be really boring. And he's right.

There are multiple games and tv shows with that premise.

thanks to remind me there's no coruscant level on battlefront 2

that red character should've been the one attacking the ship with the monsters and not a fucking scott

The naval battles.