Has anyone noticed that Hillary Clinton's public health incidents really started escalating after she ate at Pepe's...

Has anyone noticed that Hillary Clinton's public health incidents really started escalating after she ate at Pepe's Pizza in New Haven?

Damn good pizza, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/connecticut/newhaven/bill-clintons-surprise-visit-frank-pepes-stuns-new-haven
buzzfeed.com/kyleblaine/hillary-clinton-releases-additional-information-about-her-he
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit Kek is real.
I never fought I would worship an ancient demonic denity.

Me neither, I have always been a man of science but this defies logic. But then again, we are blind to over 90% of what is in this universe.
I do welcome our new amphibian overlord

Kek is not real

To hell with thee blasphemer

Myst be where Trump and Putin poisoned her.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

your lack of repeating digits confirms his reality.

BURN THE NON BELEIVER

>OO
I believe thank you for helping me to see the light

then how do you explain these digits?

I eat there all the time.

When was she there?

KEK SHALL HAVE YOUR SOUL FOR THIS

Things really seemed to go to shit for her after the user spoke His name at her rally.

Pepes pizza is God-tier and not just because it's called Pepe

WITNESSED PRAISE KEK

patch.com/connecticut/newhaven/bill-clintons-surprise-visit-frank-pepes-stuns-new-haven

Bill not Hill

Spoopy.

Kek do not hurt me, hurt hillary, for she is the true evil one.

you pepe is the italian word for pepper right

I fear for your soul. May kek have mercy.

Kek works in mysterious ways. His meme magic is powerful. Pepe son of kek and the first prophet has struck down the witch. Hillary will die. Kek willing.

Hail kek

I hope someone from the fucking New Haven ghettos poisoned her ass.

I wish she stopped by Bridgeport and got shot.

>this woman had been within a mile of where I live

Disgusting. I liked Pepe's too. Not anymore knowing she went there. It's all about Modern pizza on State st now

Zuppardi's in West Haven is the GOAT though

Based Kek

based chef at pepe's poisoned her. besides, modern apizza is not as good as pepes

Modern most certainly is just as good. It's good in its own way. Also good is empire pizza. Those based bastards deliveruntil 4am too.

>tfw Hillary dies due to Pepe's Prized PooPoo PeePee Pizza Pie

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

With his passing let the unravelling of worlds commence!

May we fill many fertile Deer with our tadpoles.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts.

Let Kek be known, let Kek be shown.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

Bill Clinton visited did he take left overs to her? I really hate when people spread things without sources. Things spread and make Sup Forums look stupid if not true, but meme magic is real Trump will win also source patch.com/connecticut/newhaven/bill-clintons-surprise-visit-frank-pepes-stuns-new-haven

Sorry, dumbfucks, but Hillary's health report just came out, and she's fine.

buzzfeed.com/kyleblaine/hillary-clinton-releases-additional-information-about-her-he

Not that I'd actually expect any of you to let reality intrude on your fascist wet dream, of course.

>buzzfeed
fuck off nigger

Renaldo's was really good but it burnt down a while ago. Case of Jewish Lightning if you ask me.