Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

All blacks die tonight through a new virus that only affects them.
How will society be affected, what will the lasting effect be on macro politics and economics (i.e. leave your single black friend who you happen to really like out of this convo).

Aside from the obvious "problem" of the US temporarily losing its president, I reckon you would hardly notice it on a macro scale. Long term the rest of the world will finally be able to exploit all of Africa's resources unopposed.

Really, like, makes you think.

>billions less mouths to feed
>billions less useless people
>millions less criminals

Sounds great

criminality in usa will go to the levels of norway

Major problems of this planet would be solved.

that's cool

>leave your single black friend who you happen to really like out of this convo
I have none, and I can think of 0 problems that would occur if all niggers dropped dead.

Kek engineer it.

World peace

Sandniggers included, right?

honestly OP it would probably cause more damage worldwide than nuclear war just from all the dead bodies everywhere and all the occupied vehicles suddenly spinning out of control and suicide bombing everything. Who the fuck is going to clean up all that mess

I'm half black, am I okay?

That would give us a chance to put holocaust body burning myths to the test.

only your black half will die.

I'm assuming by tonight you just mean in their sleep and assuming no black person takes night shifts.

The market will open up like goatse and anyone unemployed will get the biggest opportunity of their lives.

Inner cities would be full of empty houses and apartments, and will end up being vacant for a very long time. Because of this, the value of the city will go down unless they demolish them and replace them. Cities will lose tons of money regardless.

Passwords, secrets, etc. of major corporations could go completely missing now that a good portion of their workforce is gone. Corporations will have to spend tons of money training people to the point where many go bankrupt.

That might sound contradictory, so let me rephrase: unskilled work will get a major boost, both in demand and in open applications, while advancing in skilled work happens rather quickly.

Africa will start being claimed by different nations, and has a chance at becoming more urbanized or "civilized". Since the population has decreased dramatically, though, that part of the world might be rather empty for a while. Large corporations that withstood their workforce being depleted and that benefited from the other corporations going bankrupt would move to Africa and exploit the resources there. Some of the main political problems would stay there as well, since the corporations will likely exploit those who live there. Anarcho-capitalism will likely be the socioeconomic ideology for the first X years.

There's likely more that will happen, but that's off the top of my head.

Shame your white mother for being a race traitor and making you exist. If the disease doesn't kill you, the race war will.

>All blacks die tonight through a new virus that only affects them

Sickle cell lol

My mom's black

Well??
FUCK THAT NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!
kek

Speaking just about America:
>Welfare payments shoot down
>Average tax paid per person shoots up
>Medical, insurance and police/fire department costs shoot down
>Aid funding to African countries disappears
>A large chunk of US workers vanishes, but overall the net difference is a huge boost of income per person and reduction in costs

I literally cannot think of a single economic reason why it'd be bad for America to lose it's entire black and hispanic population. Sure we'd lose millions of employees, some of which are doctors and proffessors, but in terms of averages we'd lose way more freeloaders and criminals than productive people. Money in per person would grow given the average black person takes more than they give back to the system

actually, quite devastating.

you may think at first "oh the blacks are all dead! no crime or aids or anything! peace." but you'll have far far more problems.

islam is still there, not to mention the fact that whites will still be a minority in America.

Africa is the source for many elements, its where we get our cameras and electronics. Mines are owned by black africans there, and fought over. if they die, productions of various electronics will cease to continue, and I doubt any of you people want to work in a cogonese metal mine all day.

My first thought was, "Think of all the job openings!"

But then, yeah, not so much...

I wonder, with how few jobs they actually hold, vs how many jobs will be lost from services no longer needed to compensate for them, would there actually be a net job loss?

That would be a lot of police, prison guards, clinic staff, social workers, maintenance crews, ect out of a job pretty much overnight.

Think of the poor abortion doctors, that's their entire market gone, poof.

>Mines in Africa are owned by Africans, they constantly fight over it and kill each other over stolen gems and minerals
>Implying white people owning and running these mines wouldn't be more efficient
Companies would fall on Africa like vultures, it's incredibly resource rich, it'd be back to work pretty fast

>entire continent of Africa is now free
Shit son, I'm taking over a Rhodesia-sized place for myself.

If I was getting paid premium I would. Not my problem africans choose to work for slave wages.

This would be awesome. Literally any negative result would be well worth paying. The world economy could crash and send us all into a decade-long depression twice as bad as the thirties and it would still be a bargain.

It would be the exact opposite. So much government spending would be free'd up we would be building bridges over other bridges just to show we could.

>Shit son, I'm taking over a Rhodesia-sized place for myself.

I'm taking over Sweden then

I bet the mainstream music would be made great again™

if only there were a way to vectorize a virus discretely enough so as to affect only those with certain genetic markers

really made me blink, germbro

Sup Forums would lose this shitposter :^(

That's not a virus you top nigger.