Should we protest?

I'm sick and tired of the constant pressure i have to endure every single day to look like one of these protein bar fuckers.

why is it that only females can complain about this? when all they have to do is having a decent face and not being fat as fuck

oh, and ignore the flag

Don't get sad bro. Get gains!

Id have sex with all of them

because real men actually want to self-improve you faggot

Maybe you should work on improving yourself

How about you work out faggot

zac efrons 5'4

an hero faggot
praise

>constant pressure
Holy fuck go to the gym you insecure faggot

Could still out lift that Barbie doll ken...

Maybe not the Rock, but the other one easily.

Post sexy ripped abs and physique on par with the picture in OP now or eternally fuck off.

You can't look like that by doing a couple of pushups a day.

How about being a man and taking an hour a day 5 days a week to do what it takes to look like a man instead of just shitposting from your cuckshed?

the sky is the limit

zac effrons abs are 100% silicon inserts
they are too straight

Just start lifting 5 days a week man, it will make you feel and look more like a real man

lol yolo

Hollywood is all steroids and dietitians bro.

Focus on making your lift numbers go up. That's really all that matters. Aesthetics comes with strength.

You wanna go beast mode, not bieber mode dehydrated and underfed in some faggot's brand name underwear.

All the six pack tan chest manboys in Hollywood films? They aren't for the women. They're for the gay boipucci twinks that boner over straight men.

If you can be strong enough to break a woman in half, she'll tingle for you. They're weird like that: they need to know you could crush them, that turns them on.

Get stronger, don't worry about those roided freak beasts on a (((leash))).

user what if and hear me out what if lifting is fun, you fucking turbo sperglord

they look like they are too far on the outside of his body

>man
>has to spend hours upon hours working on his body to be chiseled and strong

>woman
>just has to be thin

waow

>being that vascular all the time
nigga looks thirsty

Let me know if u want more

Because men arent pussies, pussy.

You don't have to be jacked. Just don't be a fat fuck or a dyel wafer thin twink. Be able to bench, squat and DL your own weight (the ideal BW for your height) 10, 20, 30 times. Run 3 miles without gassing. Have BF of 8-15% and you'll be set for bitches and overall health.

>Sweden
Maybe you should try lifting weights.

Average gym in Sweden 2016: full of gay muzzie rapists...And twink swedes taking it up the ass for allah.

Just lift. I am 39 and hasn't lifted since highschool.

I started lifting last year and I look better than I ever have in my whole life. It makes you feel good and manly and it's good for your body.

Fuck you bitch. I like looking at hunks.

I saw another Finnanon post that the cheap gyms in Helsinki and Turku are like that, also.

fuck that.
i might aswell go to Aleppo

kek. How are the gyms in Finland?

>protest
like a woman?

Holy shit kill yourself faggot

you must be very horny and lonely

>world in chaos
>literally most important us presidential race is also the most interesting
>refugee crisis sweeping europe under

Yeah, let's focus on fucking baywatch and how it messes with our positive body image.

Go back to tumblr, faggot.

You know Trudeau will likely ban gyms in Canadia for being havens of body shaming, right?

yes. How do you think the feminist movement will react to this?

>when all they have to do is having a decent face and not being fat as fuck
What's your excuse my fatty recluse?

The problem is, modern male beauty standards are unobtainable without tons of roids and ephedrine. Most men have NO idea under which circumstances excessive mass can be built and believe any bullshit they are told. A lot of juiced scammers use this ignorance to promote their youtube-channels and get rich while they scholars only get fat from their advices but keep dreaming about their gainz in 3/5/10 years.

Why protest? Chicks are pretty hot, maybe their boobs aren't huge as we wanted, but their characters are like athletic swimmers, usually female swimmers haven't big boobs.

Don't worry sven, even though you don't think so, every night ahmed has dirty hot sex with you, you are burning calories. After so long you keep it up, you'll look like Zack efron too. You know I'm right, look at all the gays, they're all buff, and it must be the constant buttsex

That dude looks like me and I only do pull ups and push ups.

I think you can get better than that naturally.

If they detect a man saying something (anything really), they will scream misogyny, losely equate it to rape, and demand your employer fire you.

Don't post pics of yourself mine got removed and I got warned lol

The veins betray his use of roids, way too pumped up.

I know your plight, but to be fair, zach is a tiny manlet so we shouldnt really be jealous of him.

you think these antisocial actor weirdo's aren't juiced out of their minds?

when someone can get into that kind of shape in 3 months, trust me, its because they have alot of money and connections.

>I want every woman wrapped in a tablecloth and my name is Yousef Kemal Abdullah
the thread

I actually think this is a real problem

because recently I just joined a gym and was trying to get into bodybuilding, so i was doing all this research and basically it turns out that the whole fucking thing is a sham/scam. pretty much anyone on any magazine cover or selling any supplement is on gear

the natty limit is pretty fucking tiny, compared to what most people expect. like you really CAN NOT expect to gain much size doing it natty

basically this image we have as males of what a ripped healthy man who goes to the gym looks like is completely and utterly warped by the total proliferation of illegal drug use

pic related: this is a proper natty competition. these people are literally top tier athletes in their field and they ook like holocaust survivors

essentially the entire bodybuilding industry is a scam. the only supplement that makes any difference is exogenous hormones

this was really shocking for me to learn, because it actually did seem like shit maybe if I do hit the gym 5 times a week eat clean I can get somewhere close to looking like all these guys I see in fitness mags or on tv

even that guy in ops pic is totally shredded from gear he's lose 2/3 of that LBM without it

I
ll post some more pics after this showing just how warped out perceptions of a ripped male is, and how much it's been influenced by roid use

Quit being a bitch and lift. Only women complain because theyre jealous creatures with contempt for self improvement. Are you a woman?

lifting is much easier and more fun than starving yourself.

lifting relieves stress and is fun.
starvation is stress and sucks dick

men need to stop feeling sorry for themselves. cant take this r9k shit on pol anymore. get laid you fucking army of losers and fuck off of Sup Forums until you do

Jesus fuck what happened to him? He aged horribly.

>actors in a tv show are beautiful therfore I'm pressured to look like them.

you take tv too seriously, did Family Matters pressured you to become a nigger ? does the slightest suggestion or idea of everything just brainwash you instantly ?

this is the greatest rugby team on the planet, to tier athletes in their field

I'm goin got possibly erronously conclude that the majority aren't on roids, but just look at their bodies and the implications of that.

a sport requiring strength muscle and size, and these guys kind of look unimpressive ( I mean sure they have muscles, but it's nothing like how at least what I hgave been exposed to, and it's all due to roid use).

these are top tier genetics athletes and this is the size basically this is the limit for them

of course they still look good but if they weren't famous in my country at the beach I don't think anyone would be blown away

as compared to like zach effron or ome shit

On top of that bodybuilders do not build the strongest body, just the most aesthetically "in demand".
They're male barbies, basically.

more examples of the natty limit for 1% genetic freak athletes without roid use (assuming)

big, but not even fucking close to the images in the media and magazine covers and all these snakeoil faggots with their supplements are claiming whats possible

That are some great ab insertions.

what do y'all think the guy on the left does?

Most women are quite happy with "Dadbod" physiques.

here's argualbly the greatest rugby player on the planet atm

top 1% genes, top 1% training, and this is how his body looks

people just starting out at the gym need to be exposed to this kind of stuff to get a realistic idea of what is acheivable and what isn't

because at the moment, everyone on tv basically, everyone on magazines everyone to do with the fitnes industry, all actors and models basically 95% of them are on gear

these pictures I've posted are close to the limit for size of genetic freaks with freak training regimes and near perfect clean diets

you can not expect to even be a genetic freak you're average with your average diet.

guys need to learn this before they go to the gym and expect to look like zach efron with hard work and dedication - it is physiologically impossible without exogenous hormones. literally. no exceptions.

too often the media focuses on womens body issues but there is a real sense especially nowadays that guys are supposed to look shredded or at least have visible abs, large muscles etc

there is pressure to look like what is not obtainable without quite literally injecting illegal drugs

What's Rugby?

Hockey is the only real sport.

Uses sunscreen so people don't think he's a shitskin by accident?

I thought Baywatch took place in Cali. Why is that a Florida LaPeirce Firetruck?

Because we're about body positivity and not fat worshipping, you enormous faggot. Aesthetic bodies should make you jealous with envy and strive for the same, not hate because you're too much of a fat fucker to not be able to acheive it.

This. Hit the nail right on the head.

Yeah.

Zac Efron is a fucking manlet and the Rock is obviously on gear.

Those guys in your pic have a huge difference from the average skinny fat body type though. Maybe not in terms of sheer size but definition wise certainly which is what most women find attractive anyways.

They are all on roids, dipshit.

99% of athletes that are competitive on the highest levels and receive compensation or glory are on some form of substance.

90%+ of the people in this photo are on steroids

most women don't care about look, only money
have enough money and women will rationalize liking you

>recently I just joined a gym
Kek

Alexandra Daddario is a stunner.

STFU FAGm he is telling the truth. I bet you look like one of these faggot.

People in nutrition studies actually do talk about the problems men face. Muscle Dysphoria.

Sorry, *dysmorphia*

I bet you think GOMAD and SS is a good workout strategy too, huh?

Don't give a fuck = no pressure at all.

Worked for me.

Captcha = 1488

>because real men actually want to self-improve you faggot

OP don't be lazy dammit SUCK IT UP AND SELF IMPROVE YOURSELF

Roids legal where you live?

Just use them and stick some non retarded program and you'll look good in no time. Jacking up your test levels by 1000% makes it much easier.

Inb4 muh hurd wurk

Kek. No. Opening the gym door consistently and eating right is all you need

Wait, did I post this in my sleep?

There are plenty of guys who can get ripped natty, just not you. 90% of the battle is genetics.

WTH? first picture was fine. Guy looked healthy. Serious, many types of bodies look good on guys as long as they are healthy.

Zac efron isn't even that big

For you

"Just eat bro." I've so many lean guys turn into fat slobs thinking just adding calories and half-assing it at the gym will get them ripped.

Doing steroids and not working out gives better results for most men than not doing steroids and working out.
Seriously think about that.

Also
>buy small dose of roids
>do them which drops your natty test
>go to doc and get a script for "low T"
Now you have legal "roids" grats.

Okay, now what?

>I fell for the powerlifting meme
Unless you're on fuck tons of gear, you can can be strong or aesthetic, but not both.

Skinnyfat women are not really attractive unless they are just plain skinny with genetically gifted proportions.

Women with defined calves, thighs, and arms are attractive.

Your body is incredible but you have a baby head. A nice haircut would make you much less babbie.

/thread
/sweden

If you are a 6, sitck with 6's.
Most girls are in the 4-7 bracket anyway, I don't understand why do you need to be a whinny faggot.

>A fucking KEN DOLL

Swen is just a butthurt faggot who acts like an overweight pubescent girl

I'm comfortable in my out of shape body unlike you, queer.

>tfw cucked so hard your country needs PSAs literally begging your people to reproduce

I'd tell you to kill yourself as well, but your pathetic replacement birthrate is doing a good enough job at that already.

Stay cucked, Dan.

I mean this is untrue for a variety of reasons that you apparently don't comprehend. Strength gains and muscle overloading still contribute to hormone and metabolic changes that support fat loss. You won't be maximally strong if you are maximally lean, but to say that a middle ground is impossible is stupid.