How is he a "rapist"?If i find a girl tomorrow and tell her ill hire her in my company if she fucks me am i a rapist...

How is he a "rapist"?If i find a girl tomorrow and tell her ill hire her in my company if she fucks me am i a rapist?im not forcefully fucking her, im giving her a choise, shes a grown adult and can make decisions for herself-do i really want this job so much that im willing to fuck a random guy for it?
prostitution solicitation maybe, but not a rape

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2013/09/19/sweden-allows-public-masturbation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because some (if not most) were coercing with threats, attempted rapes or actual sexual assaults. Enjoy your only (you).

Have you seen the normie meme about no ethical consumption under capitalism? This is basically what that espouses. Pretty soon a husband having sex with his wife will be considered rape because it's some kind of patriachal capitalist arrangement or whatever.

He's a Jew. Jews are natural born perverts, rapists and thieves.

THe whole inviting them into his hotel room is not rape. If the woman seriously think she has to go to a hotel room for a business meeting with her employer she's the one who is deluded.

Its the blackmail that's the problem. Also he's technically a pimp if he offers them roles and stardom for a blowie.

Lana Del Rey will bring him down.

Oh, fuck off.

>grow up watching movies
>"mom I want to be a famous actress one day"
>spend your whole life working towards that one goal
>finally make some headway
>secure a meeting with big executive producer
>he answers the door in his bathrobe
>tells you if you don't suck his dick you'll never be cast in another movie ever again

Have some fucking sympathy OP.

He's not wrong, though. Lots of feminists actually believe this, and the law has been going in that direction for the past few decades. To a marxist, marriage is an antiquated institution that treats women's reproductive systems under what is essentially a set of property rights. And they are completely right. The thing they miss, though, is that it's one of the cornerstones of civilization because it eliminates much of the constant in-group conflict between males and binds the weaker, less attractive majority to the fate of the tribe/state/nation/whatever.

Tough shit, also, do you really think that there arent female CEOs of companies that dont do the same to young, pretty boys?
I had a friend who was modeling when we were ~18-19 and he did sleep with the 50 years old hag who ran a modeling company to secure a job.
Never heard him call it ""rape"" or complain, he made the decision himself

Back to rebbit you dress-up communist

Yes, and they will be dealt with and stopped but the kike still has to suffer. It's possible to destroy both.

of course it wasn't rape. men can't be raped

Lol what?

>only Marxists find marriage antiquated
>this isn't an evolving theme with most of the first world

>but but but but sometimes women do it to

Well I guess that makes it okay then right?
This isn't about women versus men you pathetic MGTOW virgin, this is about a filthy kike exploiting our women!

thats how capatalism works kid. private companys are free to engage with whoever they like. if you dont like it you dont have to work for the company

I had to change the d's into b's because otherwise my comment gets marked as spam. Also you're definitely a woman right? Your retarded ass comments sound like woman

Voluntarily fucking someone for future rewards is not rape. She could be Florence fucking Nightingale and I still wouldn't give a shit.

And put a leash on your imagination you fucking faggot.

OP is literally autistic

Back in the day, the CIA had to catch famous people on hidden camera to blackmail them. Now, they just get a few feminists to make accusations. BRAVO!

Nerds what are you, gay? Harv is the real victim here. He's a good guy and doesn't deserve this

This, but unironically

??? Trump's not Jewish. I know he's friends with Weinstein, but he didn't actually rape those kids. He was at the parties where they did, but that's the price he paid to drain the swamp.

>>>/killyourself/

Harv is not a good guy. He is a slave to sin

Because the word rape has been redefined from "forcefully penetrating a woman without consent for your own sexual pleasure" to "anything I don't like about men".

Ask for sex? That's rape.
Call a woman beautiful. That's rape, too.
Be ugly? Rape.
Be average? You're a rapist.
Vote Trump? You're literally raping me.

Yes, Trump is a fucktard. Semites must still be exterminated.

Fuck off Jewish shill

Go be a hook nosed rat somewhere else.

It's abusing your own status and at least morally questionable if nothing else.

What Harvey is accused of goes way beyond that though. There's been some genuine accusations of forcing there as well among sexual misconduct like revealing himself to women and masturbating in front of them without their consent.

All signs point to that he has very low self control and the only reason this hasn't come out sooner was his clout in Hollywood.

>revealing himself to women and masturbating in front of them without their consent
nudity isn't a crime, nor is masturbating (or i'd be in a supermax)

Yeah you can't seem to tell the difference between "fuck me for future rewards" vs "fuck me or I will destroy your ability to make a living in the industry you have sacrificed much to partake in"

It's okey though I suspect the choices in your life are much simpler because a. you're an unfuckable mess and b. you've never worked hard enough on anything to ever feel threatened by it's loss.

It's okey one day you'll move out :)

you masturbate in front of a woman in the work place and it is a crime
and a woman to you

The screen junkies guy is probably super relived right now. Sure he lost his job, but the spotlight is completly off him now.

Maybe in an unfree country like America.

newsfeed.time.com/2013/09/19/sweden-allows-public-masturbation/

It was in a hotel room.

work meeting
public =/= work

It was in a his hotel room.

thank you, special agent handson

Except thats not what happened. He probably told them that they would never work in the industry again if they didnt submit.

man builds himself
up to live the dream we all dream of
next the young coozes will start throwing accusations at our man dan if we dont nip this bullshit right now in the bud

fucking roasties

>retarded ass comments
stop mimicking niggers you faggot fuck

for a work meeting

You still have to have other peoples consent if you are going to perform sexual acts in front of them.

If you slap your dick out in front of someone that doesn't want to see it, that is not okay.

You do understand that or are you just stupid?

No. She isn't an employee and he isn't an employer.

Nudity is not a sexual act, ameritard.

but isnt this exactly what fucking
Louis CK did?

where were the fucken feminists then and now

hes still thriving more than ever

Because sex is supposed to be an intimate connection shared exclusively and unconditionally between man and wife you degenerate hedon scum. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a product of the same subversive media that Weinstein promoted.

he forced his dick into rose mcgowan's eye socket though, that qualifies more than rape

he was a potential employer who enticed her up to his hotel under the pretence of employment and offered sex instead.

I don't know about rapist but he's certainly a sleazy piece of human trash

I heard the audio of him trying to lure some actress into his hotel room, that's essentially what he did. Kept saying things like "don't ruin our friendship over this" and that if she left they wouldn't be friends anymore which obviously implies he would stop casting her or doing favors for her. He definitely coerced her.

ROASTY
O
A
S
T
Y

>under the pretence of employment
Wrong.

wrong

I thought Trump was supposed to stop the SJW bullshit haha

How's that supposed to work?

Don't you know? Pol is feminist now

It is when there's sexual acts involved like jerking off.

You are in denial, aren't you?

I'm a noncisgender female and i'll defend my fellow women against any of you toxic sexist assholes.

>Pretty soon a husband having sex with his wife will be considered rape because it's some kind of patriachal capitalist arrangement or whatever.
plenty of non super feminist women already claim that any penetration is rape

>it's another "Sup Forums doesn't know whether to satisfy their misogyny by blaming the victim or their anti-semitism by blaming the powerful hollywood jew" thread
lol must be a real catch-22 for you guys. Shame you can't just condemn a man on his reprehensible conduct alone, rather than performing all these strenuous mental gymnastics to reinforce your misguided beliefs about both jews and women

No. Prove it.

And god bless them for it. If it fucks over these awful superjews, I'll be a whatever-ist. You gotta pick your battles, and the jewish problem is at the top of the list.

this is what kikes believe

uhhh your gay
#REKT

t. shekelgrubber

He didn't offer himself. He basically forced himself on others. It usually went something like this

>Wow it seems like you're locked in this hotel room with me
>Pretty interesting how only I have the key to the door
>Now that we're here tho, there's no harm in you running your hands over my tummy, is there?
>Maybe you could help yourself move a little further down
>It's a little hairy? Well of course it is- do you think I'd groom myself for you? If it bothers you so much use your tongue to make it wet and soft
>I heard you've been auditioning all over town. It's difficult to break into this industry. You need all the help you can get. Tell you what- let's strike a deal. You ram your entire fist up my asshole and I'll shit on your arm and then maybe, just maybe, I can fix up a cameo spot for you in Woody's new movie. He says he needs a few 9 year old extras.
>It's a passion project

Its not enough to just condemn one man, we need to unite as a progressive society and not stop until we've condemned all men. Every last one of them, and especially white men.

>I coerce a woman to eat her pussy

ho virgin beta.

Jews

My, what a vivid imagination you have.

Good beta numale. Keep white knighting

haha stupid SJWs amirite guys?

>stroking my own cock is sexual
stop projecting your liberal spooks on people's deed
stroking a cock is just stroking a cock and it is you who see it as something more than this, and then gets upset about it.
go back to tumblr

They know. It's damage control to shift the blame to women.

White knight rages on. If the industry you want to be in requires you to violate your moral code then either you leave it or screw your moral code. And that involves not being a hypocrite for attention later.

>>stroking my own cock is sexual
Correct

Don't get me wrong, I'd probably do the same thing if I had that amount of power and influence.

If I walked up to you and whipped my dick out and started jacking off while never breaking eye contact, that would be a sexual act right? Am I missing something here?

Sure. So some skanks get away with some questionable behavior. The real criminals here, the real abominable, inhumanity is THEM. Fan the flames.

Why are (((they))) doing damage control in Sup Forums?

>reform should never happen in the industry and it's your fault for taking issue with the blatant problems
Good goy

Any place online is just as accessible as any other place. Sup Forums is already flagged as a hotbed of antijewism. This place is watched closely to control dialogue. Costs nothing to plant a couple goons in a thread and have them scully the discussion away from the chosen people.

Are you stupid? He was threatening them. That's rape.

haha are you insane? Lets just keep talking about how women are pieces of shit, don't listen to this guy he's clearly a schizophrenic

It's not a problem in the first place.

That’s just being a smart businessman

>women trying to change the seedy and corrupt aspects of their industry when they have the power to do so is "hypocritical"
fuck off, anyone who would try to call out the industry elites on their evil acts would get dropped faster than you could imagine and their voice suppressed. Why waste your opportunity to change things for the better when you can play the long game instead and organise?

>It's not a problem because I don't care about it
Ok

just walk away you fucking retards haha like what he is gonna do haha

Thanks

>fuck a producer to start your career
>get a career and become rich and famous
>can no longer use the producer
>turn him in
Gotta love the ruthlessness of these women.

>He was threatening them.
No he wasn't.

Like what's happening right now? Oh wait, the industry is in damage control mode right now and some well-documented cases of misconduct will get anyone excommunicated. No matter how powerful. These are shit fucking excuses, media, and social media loves female sexual assault victims.

Do you think women find beta white knights attractive

Hes guilty of being a greasy, fat kike

Do you wanna try that one again, user?

how many of these "DEFEND HARVEY" threads are you going to start?
How much are you being paid? And how do I get paid to do this?

he raped their ears with his incessant intense whining whine-stein amirite