/BSE 11/

It's less than 2 hours and 30 minutes away. It might be nothing, though.

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth (NOW DELETED)
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth
>Misc major happening
>Muh nbc south park manson viral media

MUSIC
[YouTube] Madvillain - Figaro - Madvillainy (Full Album)
[YouTube] LUTVU KARTAL (KARTAL ZURNA 2014) official video
[YouTube] Godspeed You! Black Emperor - F#A#∞ (1998)

If you intend to be there when the clock ends, consider using a Firefox based browser hardened at least with NoScript/uMatrix and Public Fox, ran in a Virtual Machine, for maximum security.

PAST THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtGA-xcL958
youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ
twitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=WPpDyIJdasg
twitter.com/m1vr4
youtube.com/watch?v=bUlWDF1jTuo
pastebin.com/YbmG6ETq
youtube.com/watch?v=Xueb4CFySbk
reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/52qriq/projectmayhem2012_cicada3301_thegame23/
youtube.com/watch?v=YOOct7exxUg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q7XNPo6hTI
youtube.com/watch?v=RkPU5RkRRo4
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/p/books-by-title_26.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2010/12/nodespaces-v20-cognitive-linguistics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw
youtub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soon

youtube.com/watch?v=WtGA-xcL958

Something's changing.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ
Twitch Stream
twitch. tv badselfeater

post yfw all of Sup Forums become gods through the power of kek

Come to stream!

twitch.tv badselfeater

Who else would be legitimately excited if this ends up being Valve announcing HL3?

Im spooked already.

lol do it

youtube.com/watch?v=WPpDyIJdasg

what does this shitty numetal have to do with it?

>twitter.com/m1vr4
>twitter.com/m1vr4
>twitter.com/m1vr4
>twitter.com/m1vr4

#ticktockticktock

WHAT THE FUCK

FUCK Sup Forums IS SLOW FOR ME IS IT FOR ANYONE ELSE?

I like your style.

The witch bitch season of American horror story was my fav the circus was a close second

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=bUlWDF1jTuo

I'm afraid it's time for me to go. I leave you all with this: Bad Dragon Ouroboros dildoes. I look forward to returning and seeing my theory proven.

yes

It was the kikes all along

>pastebin.com/YbmG6ETq
>pastebin.com/YbmG6ETq

What does it mean? Are we actually going to see a happening from this BSE thing?

You'll see in 2 hours 25 minutes and 20 seconds.

Because people are trying to get the GET

i'm ready
youtube.com/watch?v=Xueb4CFySbk

No, a capybara just chewed through your router cable

reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/52qriq/projectmayhem2012_cicada3301_thegame23/

>Protip to /r/BadSelfEater via #MrTeeth - 5 years ago today it all started with #ProjectMayhem2012

/x/ is convinced that it's just an elaborate marketing scheme for the new American Horror Story season.

TACOMA ANONS SAY HI

THERE IS A LOT OF US FOR SOME REASON

NWO launches nukes from French antarctic islands

>2 HOURS
banic :DD

There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island.There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. 49°26'11.2"S 70°25'15.0"E There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island.

fug I just lost the game

Tacoma...Wa?

yes

there is a lot of us here for some reason

nice proxy

what the fuck is that thing.;
high energy source?

of course not

Counts down to 0
>THE GAME
Everyone loses

BESURETODRINKYOUROVALTINE!

Resposting

stop replying to viral marketing threads you fucking retards

youtube.com/watch?v=YOOct7exxUg

Is the speech about security I'm hearing normal or happening only just now?

Come here >www twitch tv/badselfeater

In antiquity that island used to be a naval base, associated with one of humanity's first nuclear detonations, the marvel of such a powerful reaction with so little input led to the mass production of nuclear weaponry small and large by many nations leading to a long, slow destruction of many lands and peoples. For thousands of years humanity staggered near-aimlessly, through many changes in environment and weather they trekked on, rebuilding everything even better than last time.
Of course not every land was destroyed, but the 'modern' engineering feats of the old world crumbled and aged while the people living in and around them moved to higher grounds or warmer regions.

WHATS UP WITH THE SPEECH THATS PLAYING ON THE SITE NOW

FUCK. YOUR. MARKETING. BULLSHIT.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

>Delanigger cuntry

"No"

>we want the racist virgin demographic

if i remember, months ago there was a dutchanon insider of shell corp. who want to expose shell because it's buying oil from ISIS

WTF is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q7XNPo6hTI

Why would people stream it?
I mean some of you seem afraid to watch it on your own computer, why?

There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island. There is nothing to see on Kerguelen Island.

anyone elses clocks stopping and just going to a black screen?

Kek

I'm from Wa, not Tacoma but more west.

You guys are on the path I have been on, its all leads back, and points back to #TheGame23 m1Vr4, Project Mayhem, TYLER is active, Global Currency Reset, RFID Chips, and much more

The same group doing this is the same group that organized Occupy Wall Street

They are against the Criminals in charge, and this maybe their Assault against them, we are only to Sit back and Watch.

>MR,THEETH YOUTUBE VIDEO
>MR,THEETH YOUTUBE VIDEO
>MR,THEETH YOUTUBE VIDEO
>MR,THEETH YOUTUBE VIDEO
>MR,THEETH YOUTUBE VIDEO
>MR,THEETH YOUTUBE VIDEO
>MR,THEETH YOUTUBE VIDEO

THERES A SPEECH THAT PLAYS THEN

Can you complete fucking retards take these shit threads to please?

Thanks.

give proofs

I'm right down the road from that hospital

Dino Bill
>mass extinction / Half Life 4 confirmed

Also, a new speech track is on the website

>double tripdubs wasted

Because viruz might kill our pcs

It's not marketing... this is a plan that's taken years to put together, these guys know what they're doing and they are not working for any company.

This goes Deeper than that.

SHOVEL DOG

We know.

It's some faggot street artist like Mr. Brainwash.

It's literally nothing.

same

Can one of you faggots explain this forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/ shit to me? It just seems like shit about aliums but that irish fag said it would make you sick. IDK. I watched all the videos he posted and I am just more confused about what the fuck I was actually.

Seems like general consensus is that it's viral marketing, but no one really knows that 100% for sure and theres some people who are convinced its mkultra v2 or some kind of brain virus thing. Also some people are scared of a computer virus

ayyyyyyslmaoomrtheethisaspoonwearecomingayyyyyyslmaoomrtheethisaspoonwearecomingayyyyyyslmaoomrtheethisaspoonwearecomingayyyyyyslmaoomrtheethisaspoonwearecomingayyyyyyslmaoomrtheethisaspoonwearecomingayyyyyyslmaoomrtheethisaspoonwearecomingayyyyyyslmaoomrtheethisaspoonwearecoming

Get digging, nigger! Look through the non-site sources on Forgotten Language's articles and see if any of them are legitimate.

BY THE WAY GUYS,

IN CASE YOU COULDN'T TELL, THE "IT'S A BRAIN WORM" POSTS ARE PROBABLY ALSO SHILLS.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WATCH THE VIDEOS IN ORDER TO VISIT THE WEBSITE AND CLICK THROUGH THE ARTCLES AND BE USEFUL. THE WEBSITE IS SAFE.

>forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/p/books-by-title_26.html

CONSIDER FOR A SECOND THAT THE POLISH SPAM HAS ALL BUT STOPPED, WHEREAS THIS THEORY IS NOW BEING POSTED CONSTANTLY.

I'm happy to joke around that I might have a brain worm right now, but realistically speaking that's probably just a shill scare tactic. These people have obviously been reading Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals," because they change their tactics every hour or so.

why is Tacoma so apparent in this /BSE/ general

Did Mr. Teeth Mention Tacoma? parkland bro here

I HOPE YOU DIE IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY KNOWN TO HUMANITY YOU DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN

KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU FILTHY PARASITE

Checking in

>the ones complaining about marketing are marketing themselves
Geez, how topsy durvy.

I know, was just making sure my laptop wasn't fucking up is all!

9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK.
do not go to kerguelen island 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK. 9/11 AS AN INSIDE JOB. LBJ KILLED JFK.

i don't want to get the cr*p hacked out me..

hello art fag

want me to dox banksy?

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2010/12/nodespaces-v20-cognitive-linguistics.html

I can't wait until every idiot saying the same thing you are is silenced in the next 2 hours

I have no idea its just weird there is so many of us

ayyy

Does this have anything to do with Boris Mouravieff and Gnosis? Because I have all three volumes right next to me. If you can provide any more detail, I can find fucking anything.

It's just the ptero/petrodollar fossil fuel

The one from the youtube videos.

I swear if this is that faggot and his drumpf hats again, I'm going to kill someone

Fuck yes. Gordon Freeman travels back in time to stop the conspiracy that build Black Mesa to open portals to the alien planet.

tch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw youtube.com/watch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw youtub

I live in parkland, but work in Tacoma. Wtf is happening..

"Does this have anything to do with Boris Mouravieff and Gnosis? Because I have all three volumes right next to me. If you can provide any more detail, I can find fucking anything."
Before anyone asks

>888
>555
>33

The digits are making me dizzy

Something like Locky. Has anybody explored the sourcecode of the website?

pepe is the badselfeater
kek will eat him when the time is out
a new world will come to light

UN will ban all religions