Donald Trump Redpills

Hey Sup Forums, I have a friend who is a Cuckservative and he says trump is bad. He uses the typical argument of "Bad vs worse" when describing this election. Can you guys drop redpills, graphs, etc. Also my friend says that trump is a bad businessman.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/sheldon_adelson.html)
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
jta.org/2016/05/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-gets-endorsement-of-sheldon-adelson-jewish-gop-kingmaker
breakingisraelnews.com/52318/exclusive-americas-top-20-richest-pro-israel-zionaires-technology-and-business/
cbsnews.com/news/what-do-the-voting-turnout-numbers-say-about-the-2016-presidential-race/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/so-far-turnout-in-this-years-primaries-rivals-2008-record/
thefiscaltimes.com/2016/02/24/Trump-Embraces-Israel-Vows-100-Percent-Support
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html
cnbc.com/2016/09/12/trump-says-fed-chief-yellen-should-be-ashamed.html
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701868541545295872?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
ethnicelebs.com/vanessa-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
jpost.com/US-Elections/Trump-endorses-Jewish-settlement-expansion-in-West-Bank-453016
breitbart.com/video/2016/02/23/trump-israel-is-victim-in-conflict-with-palestine-if-attacked-100-id-come-to-their-defense/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/06/22/trump-adviser-military-aid-israel-will-increase-trump-administration/
newsmax.com/Health/donald-trump-israel-repay-aid/2016/03/21/id/720210/
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-aipac-palestinians-221060
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw/videos
geni.com/people/Katerina-Trump/6000000013187483921
wikitree.com/wiki/Kober-96
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
geni.com/people/Elisabetha-Freund/6000000040660403303
jewishinsider.com/7744/poll-77-of-trump-supporters-sympathize-with-israel/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/donald-trump-israel-poll/
freebeacon.com/issues/trump-yarmulkes-are-biggest-seller-at-aipac-conference/
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
communismbythebackdoor.tv/
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/776152341653299200
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america
thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you don't know, then you're just as bad. Get it yourself.

I only have a small dose, I need the full dose

He's a Jewish puppet. He is working with the same people that are working with the Clinton's, the same people causing every problem you are worried about.

I'm a trump supporter btw

You shouldn't be. Do you hate gentiles or something?

I hate globalists

>Bad vs worse
>Trump is bad

What's the problem

That's what I tell my Cuckservative friend, I tell him "what's the problem with trump"

Then don't vote for one! Trump is a member of the globalists.

Source?

Trump has been campaigning city to city pitching bold new ideas and showing his love for the people
Hillary, while she was alive, only campaigned on hate for Trump and his supporters and spent her last living moments lashing out at a cartoon frog
The idea that anyone thinks Hillary would make a good president is laughable at best

Bump for interest

- Trump has several Jewish relatives.
- Trump has been friends with the Clinton's for a long time.
- Trump's campaign has been funded by corrupt Jew Sheldon Adelson.
(tomatobubble.com/sheldon_adelson.html)
- Trump's company includes several Jews in high positions.
- All of Trump's children are married to Jews.
- Trump is a Zionist, loves Israel and has endorsed Netanyahu.

Zionists and Globalists are the same thing.

Wow wtf I can't even post my pictures

How many orange-haired messiahs do we need?

Tell him if he doesn't want conservative judges, he's with the left and you will meet him on the battlefield.

wow i hate trump now
guess I"m a shill for hill now, where's my paycheck?

Well he doesn't want to sperg out in public and say "da joos are behind everything", he wants to pander to the Jewish people

>Zionists and Globalists are the same thing.
This.

Big Names Back Trump Tower
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
>Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros

Donald Trump Gets Long-Awaited Sheldon Adelson Endorsement
jta.org/2016/05/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-gets-endorsement-of-sheldon-adelson-jewish-gop-kingmaker

Zionaires: America's Top Twenty Pro-Israel Billionaires
breakingisraelnews.com/52318/exclusive-americas-top-20-richest-pro-israel-zionaires-technology-and-business/
>#10: Donald Trump

Hillary is a kike as well, you may as well vote Trump. Theyre the same thing and the election is a ruse to get make goys like you think you have it all figured out and under control

Neither Trump nor Hillary will...
-Deal with the national debt.
-Balance the budget.
-End fractional reserve banking.
-End the federal reserve.
-End the Jewish monopoly on the media.
-End globalism.
-Secure the existence of the White race.

There is no difference between either party.

Lol, sure, he's just pandering. Remember when we thought Trump was the ballsy guy standing up against the control group and doing what we wanted? He looks like another slave to Israel to me.

Well Trump has said he wants to audit the Fed.

>He looks like another slave to Israel to me.

God, it always makes me so glad to see people on here awake to this stupid kike shill. Thanks user. I haven't seen some of this before, gotta do more research!

The only pill of truth we need tonight, bless be kek

oh look a dictator

ACTIVELY POSTING/LURKING 4-6 HOURS ON Sup Forums DAILY AND NOT VOTING 2016?

>"Fuck off all you Hill shills and you Trump chumps. Vote none of the above."
>"I'm just not going to vote at all this election."
>"It's a waste of time, especially when shitheads are running"
>"I won't vote out of noncompliance with a broken, fundamentally corrupt and laughably ineffective system."
>"On principle I don’t want any of them to win."

This isn't even CorrectTheRecord or people shilling cuck-faggory for Gary Johnson, BUT THESE PEOPLE REALLY, HONESTLY MEAN THEY AREN'T GOING TO VOTE DUE TO BOTH CANDIDATES BEING BAD? What low subscriber, bottom tier media trap did these goyim fall into? ARE you people posting this crap actively following this election it's been going on for almost
>1.5 YEARS

what the fuck, is this your first time voting and your some public school D+ student failure dropout living off mommy and daddy justifying your failure by blaming it on the government? Why are you on this board everyday and why are you shill-FORCING voting abstinence in what is expected to be the BIGGEST VOTER TURNOUT

>CBSNEWS - "GOP's record turnout"
cbsnews.com/news/what-do-the-voting-turnout-numbers-say-about-the-2016-presidential-race/

>pewresearch - "17.6%^ highest of any year since at least 1980"
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/so-far-turnout-in-this-years-primaries-rivals-2008-record/

Are you done being edgy? What are you going to tell your grand-children when they ask you who you voted for in 2016, a massive landslide election that defined the future of America until 2040. Oh wait, you won't have any grand-children. You'll never have any kids. you'll just sit there, slowly dying a virgin posting edgy shit till the very end. Oh yeah, you're a really savvy political wizard aren't you. You figured it all out. You know the key to all of this

>Well Trump has said he wants to audit the Fed.
[citation needed]

Regardless, the Fed needs to be ended, not audited.

>God, it always makes me so glad to see people on here awake to this stupid kike shill. Thanks user. I haven't seen some of this before, gotta do more research!
I'm working on a Donald Trump/Israel/Jews redpill pastebin.

Eventually I'll be able to post one link that will have hundreds of links with Trump's connection to the Jews.

If they want to keep believing that voting matters and voting for Zionists is acceptable, that's on them. But We're not going to stop telling the truth about Trump.

Trump Embraces Israel, Vows 100 Percent Support

(God damn, what the fuck is up with being unable to upload certain images?)

1. Prove that voting matters.

2. Prove that voting makes things better.

3. Prove that any of the mainstream candidates will address the serious, underlying issues of this nation, this economic system, the people of this nation, this planet and the issues facing the White race.

4. Prove that the entire system is not rigged.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html

cnbc.com/2016/09/12/trump-says-fed-chief-yellen-should-be-ashamed.html

TRump is a jew plant

LOL, you don't get it at all faggot. I was a Trump shill for months before I realized that he was a kike. I'm not refraining from voting for some stupid virtue-signaling leftist bullshit, I'm not voting because right now kikes are running this planet into the ground and the last thing that I'm going to do is allow them to corral me and influence me into supporting their kike puppet candidates. The kikes are evil. They created Trump and want goyim to trust him and vote for him. How can you not understand that the only right thing to do is to avoid whatever it is that the kikes are actively trying to get you to do? This isn't about principles, this is about avoiding eternal damnation and suffering on Earth by playing into the hands of false prophets and crypto kikes.

If you want to make the argument that one or the other candidate could somehow serve to benefit us (for example, by hastening the collapse of this God forsaken civilization), that's fine, go ahead and vote, but what I don't get is why people like you insist on LOVING Trump, praising him, pretending that he is some savior or good guy when he is a kike that would happily see your demise.

For the record, I'm a mother with two sons. I'll be able to tell my children that I stood up for what was right and didn't allow myself to be subverted like you are.

Are you married? Or are you a single mother

Thank you.

>realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html
So that's Ron Paul saying that "Trump wants to audit the Fed" not Trump himself saying that?

>cnbc.com/2016/09/12/trump-says-fed-chief-yellen-should-be-ashamed.html
Control + F: audit
Phrase Not Found

I'm sorry but you're going to have to do better than that. Thanks for posting those links though.

I can guess (((what's))) up with the pictures, haha. That's awesome about your link! I would only be worried that faggots on pol will be too lazy to read everything, but quite frankly most of those faggots are lost souls. What will be really great is connecting to people who can kind of understand this more, in their hearts, and who will authentically want to pursue the truth for the sake of it, rather than spewing memes all day. I hope I can get my hands on that link whenever you do finish it!

I made a bunch of images compiling some of this info but my computer screen broke the other day and I'm waiting on the replacement screen so until then I'm stuck with what I can find on Google. Here's some interesting links if they're any help to you:

thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/ (Notice that Trump does these hand gestures extremely frequently.)

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html

libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/

Married.

I just finished the first draft of my donald trump redpill pastebin.

pastebin.com/enFWcavb

ok well how would you describe yourself politically

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701868541545295872?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I don't know, antisemitic? I'm not anything in particular, but I value traditionalism, freedom and justice and I try to avoid/denounce anything that is anti-European or remotely connected to Jews. Before I realized what was going on with Trump I would have called myself a conservative, I registered Republican in my state to vote for him in the primaries (found out about the Jew problem just before and didn't end up voting, thank God).

Now I reject labels because the kikes subvert anything with a name on it.

Thank you, reading it now!

Here's some fun videos, obviously a bit zany but there is still a lot of interesting bits of info in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE

youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM

youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701868541545295872?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Finally a direct quote from Trump. Good.

Then there's still the issues of
-Dealing with the national debt.
-Balancing the budget.
-Ending fractional reserve banking.
-Ending (not just auditing) the federal reserve.
-Ending the Jewish monopoly on the media.
-Ending globalism.
-Securing the existence of the White race.

oh and also forgot:
-Ending the endless war in the middle east for Israel's benefit.

Will Trump do all those things?

Because so far all you've shown me is that Trump said he wants to audit the fed.

That's great! Don't forget, it's not just Ivanka and Eric that have a connection to kikes.

ethnicelebs.com/vanessa-trump

Tiffany is dating Ross Mechanic, another Jew.
All of Trump's adult children are mating with kikes, and all of Trump's grandchildren will be kikes.

Well at least you are not afraid of being called antisemitic. Traditionalism is what made America great, but I see that slowly phasing away. Degenerate culture has invaded America. Now whether or not you are an actual woman, I will not ask for a time stamp. Now I am not sure if you are memeing this jew stuff about trump. CTR has been getting desperate these days since they fear loosing their jobs.

Trump probably knows that we're all suspicious of the Fed and he's planning to audit them so that he can control the narrative.

Excellent! I did not know that stuff! I'll add it to the pastebin!

>Trump probably knows that we're all suspicious of the Fed and he's planning to audit them so that he can control the narrative.
Auditing the Fed does not end the Fed.

Even if Trump audited the Fed, the Fed controls the books. Do you really think the Fed would let slip information that would lead to its downfall?

The Fed needs to be ended, not audited.

"Auditing the Fed" is just politically correct compromise language. In the end, it accomplishes nothing because the Fed is still allowed to exist.

>Well at least you are not afraid of being called antisemitic
You know what an antisemite is right? It's someone the Jews don't like.

>Degenerate culture has invaded America.
Through the Jewish controlled media.

>Now I am not sure if you are memeing this jew stuff about trump.
The whole political process is controlled by the Jews.

There is no difference between the parties or the candidates because when it comes to the issues that the Jews are promoting, the candidates are lock-step in their beliefs.

More like Jewish, or should I say, Satanic culture. I'm not CTR, CTR is just something the kikes came up with to discredit anyone that tries to start an authentic conversation about Trump's suspicious background- because Hillary and Trump are controlled by the same group. I'm not saying you have to believe me that Trump is a kike puppet but you have to admit that it's wrong for pol to shut down any attempt at conversation with memes. We are the only people left with any bit of sense and we should be striving to find and represent the truth no matter what it is. We should be willing to discuss our beliefs instead of controlling what is or isn't allowed to be said, the way a Tumblrina would.

I am authentically terrified for my life and my children's lives. I'm afraid that my only chance of survival is to try my hardest to wake people up so that maybe we can do something to stop these people before it's too late.

That's exactly what I mean, Trump will pretend to be on our side, "investigate" the fed and give us some sort of made up reason that the whole thing is under control and no longer corrupted. This is just another way that the control group will try to convince the goys that all of our problems have been identified and solved. We're like frogs, slowly boiling to death and not doing anything.

Well wouldn't you think that if Trump said publicly "I will end the fed", (((they))) would assassinate him once he becomes president.

Honestly don't listen to these CTR shills

The entire argument these two faggots are making is basically
TRUMP LIKES ISRAEL, LOOK HE SUPPORTS THEM OPENLY LOOK, HE SAYS HES GONNA PROTECT THEM

And why do you think hes doing that huh? Do you fuckers have any idea why he would make it seem like he supports israel so much, especially with the political climate today which think half the time some jew they're calling out is acually white
Just look at this shit
HE
IS
APPEALING
TO
THE
JEWS

He is making sure he is not the jews public enemy #1
Hes getting in good with them, so hes not the next one on the kill list.
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

Just look at this shit
>i am very pro israel
>thats why on the issue of palestine we have to remain very nuetral
>nuetral
>im pro israel

Oh yea, it seems like hes REAL pro-israel, thats why he'd rather entertain israels enemy by being nuetral and negotiating with them

That must be why he says he loves Israel, too, right? : ^ )

>Well wouldn't you think that if Trump said publicly "I will end the fed", (((they))) would assassinate him once he becomes president.
THAT'S MY POINT!

Why are you supporting a government, economic system, social system and a political process that is so corrupt and rigged, when anyone that gained power without (((their))) approval would be assassinated?

Besides, Trump already had (((their))) approval. That's why he's the Judeo Republican candidate and hasn't actually said that he'll reform, eliminate or change anything that really matters.

Again, there's no difference between the parties or the candidates. Both will continue to prop up this whole rotten system.

You can't run in the US without supporting Israel

If you make it anywhere they won't let you live

> reminder that only Trump shills and faggots that can't handle differing opinions use the CTR meme (even though everything we're saying flies in the face of kike Hillary and all of the other DNC kikes)

See

>Do you fuckers have any idea why he would make it seem like he supports israel so much,
Because he really loves Israel so much.

>He is making sure he is not the jews public enemy #1
And nothing will ever change as long as you do not address the real issues that are threatening this country and the White race.

>>nuetral
Does this look like neutral to you?

Trump Endorses Jewish Settlement Expansion in West Bank
jpost.com/US-Elections/Trump-endorses-Jewish-settlement-expansion-in-West-Bank-453016

Trump Embraces Israel, Vows 100 Percent Support

Trump: Israel is Victim in Conflict With Palestine, if Attacked '100% I'd Come to Their Defense'
breitbart.com/video/2016/02/23/trump-israel-is-victim-in-conflict-with-palestine-if-attacked-100-id-come-to-their-defense/

Military Aid to Israel Will Increase Under a Trump Administration, Says Advisor
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/06/22/trump-adviser-military-aid-israel-will-increase-trump-administration/

Trump Says Israel Should Repay U.S. Aid, Then Reverses
newsmax.com/Health/donald-trump-israel-repay-aid/2016/03/21/id/720210/

Oh and by the way...

Trump backs away from 'neutral' stance on Israel
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-aipac-palestinians-221060

So much for that neutral stance.

>You can't run in the US without supporting Israel

According to the kikes, right? You absolutely do not have to sell your soul.

> implying he merely supports israel
> implying he didnt marry each of his children off to jews, he doesnt descend from jews himself, and he hasnt been working with jews his entire life just like his dad did

See:
>You can't run in the US without supporting Israel
Because the Jews control the political process.

>If you make it anywhere they won't let you live
So why do you support this system that is rigged for the benefit of the Jews and not you?

What if I told you that Trump is going undercover with the jews and he is gaining their trust?

Without memeing, I think this is 12D chess.

Learn to read nigger, when the fuck did I say anything about supporting this system? I'm just acknowledging that they're so powerful at the moment there's literally nothing we can do until a second Hitler comes along.

Yeah I held on to that neutral stance desperately, hoping that he was "just pandering to jews!", at first he wouldn't even name sides and I thought that was for sure a sign that he was actually aware of the kikes, but then AIPAC came around and all of my hopes were crushed. Trump describes the Palestinians as these hateful monsters raised to kill Israelis for no reason but in my opinion Palestinians are patriots.

That's exactly what is happening. Or not. The truth is we don't know, and we can't go off anything even though he says he supports Israel because you have to do that nowadays.

Should be all you need.

>What if I told you that Trump is going undercover with the jews and he is gaining their trust?
I'd say that you have no evidence what-so-ever to back up that statement.

While I, on the other hand have tons of evidence showing that Trump is surrounding himself with Jews, supports Israel completely, loves the Jews and is allowing 4 of his children to join the tribe.

>Learn to read nigger, when the fuck did I say anything about supporting this system? I'm just acknowledging that they're so powerful at the moment there's literally nothing we can do until a second Hitler comes along.
Fair enough.
But why take part in that system at all then?

Whites will never be allowed to free ourselves from the Jews by voting.

Perhaps our energy would be better directed elsewhere, say at activism or preparing for the collapse?

>What if I told you that Trump is going undercover with the jews

What if I told you Trump's family and business ahs been intertwined with the jews since they first arrived in the USA and before that, Trump's family actually were jews and even tried to hide their history. Trump is going undercover WITH US..Crypto jews are not a new occurrence, and more than Trump's family benefiting from the jews, Trump went to their schools, was raised with & around them. His parents both died in their hospitals..This is 12D chess against us, the goyim.

>implying Hillary has any chance of winning

kill yourself

Either way OP, the best way to get someone to support trump is to just let him watch a few propoganda videos
shit like MurdochMurdoch
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw/videos

Or just him him Trumps issues on his website

Also
This

Why aswell would trump make his entire campaign based around issues that would suppress globalists.
Why would every stance he makes, lean our country towards issolationism
WHICH IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT GLOBALISTS WANT

>giving a shit about either palestine or israel
Sure i am wrong about the nuetral stance, though why he would keep his video up on his main website confused me

Please give me a source for this crypto-jew meme

Finally someone posted something that will help convince a never trump person.

>Why aswell would trump make his entire campaign based around issues that would suppress globalists.
So Trump is going to...
-Deal with the national debt.
-Balance the budget.
-End fractional reserve banking.
-End the federal reserve.
-End the Jewish monopoly on the media.
-End globalism.
-End the endless war in the middle east
-Stop the unconditional support of Israel.
-Secure the existence of the White race.

Those are the issues that the globalists don't want touched and Trump isn't touching any of those issues.

>>giving a shit about either palestine or israel
Trump does. And as the Jews control the whole system you should too.

>though why he would keep his video up on his main website confused me
Because the overall message is the same "I support Israel".

>Please give me a source for this crypto-jew meme
While I'm not certain that Trump is personally a Jew or even partially a Jew...
Katerina Trump (Kober)

Regardless, four of Trump's children are either married to or involved with Jews.

>Finally someone posted something that will help convince a never trump person.
Why do you believe that voting will solve our problems when the whole system is rigged and corrupt?

The thing is, siding with the jews through public space and generally trying to be in good terms with them doesn't affect his vote.

In anyone were to run for the election they have to seem like they absolutley love the jews.
Especially when you're donald trump who wishes to destroy their entire globalist plot, by leading the country through isolationism

But think about it, does the average american voter give a shit about him supporting israel? No, ofcourse no, and half the time through historical lies they have been told they have to support israel.
The only influence this affects is with Sup Forums and consipiracy tards.
Which is why he never makes supporting israel a big thing during his rallies

Why would he need to, no jews are coming to his rallies
Its also a way for him to stop any flashes of the anti-semetic card, that many have tried to use on others.

Though obviously with everything i've said, its understandable that someone would think that he could just be putting up an act for everyone.
And its plausible, but since the fact that there was so much negative press, and general dislike for him (especially with how many times he was mis-quoted) at the start of the election, i dont think that trump is lieing about his stances.

>Why aswell would trump make his entire campaign based around issues that would suppress globalists.

Hmm maybe because the gentiles were bound to realize eventually what they were up to and they needed a way to keep us happy without disrupting their system? Look the kikes aren't left or right, it doesn't matter which powerful group is benefiting from the laws of this country because it will all be benefiting the same group. Money isn't even a real thing, it's just little kike credits. The kikes already own everything valuable and where that value is currently being represented means nothing to them.

I always give a shit when kikes swarm into a country and start mistreating the people. I respect anyone willing to fight for their people and their land.

What kind of evidence do you want for him beign a crypto jew? The fact that he descends from jews, his family after that continued marrying jews, he does business with jews, his kids marry jews, he supports israel with no explanation or criticism,

but here are some of his jewish family members

wikitree.com/wiki/Kober-96

Both Kobers were jewish, by jewish tradition/law, Frederick was Also a jew(Trumps grandpa)

"He moved in with his older sister Katherine – who had emigrated in 1883 :31 – and her husband Fred Schuster. Only a few hours after arriving"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

Schuster last name:
"Schuster Family History. German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name for a maker or repairer of shoes"

geni.com/people/Elisabetha-Freund/6000000040660403303

Freund is also an ashkenazi last name but to save space you can search this yourself
Top it off with Trump growing up jewish business new york, doign business himself with hte jews, growing up in jewish schools, having his kids marry jews, and having such a close relationship with netanyahu

>suppress globalists

also he does nothing to do this

Any faggot who says they must vote 3rd party because trump is to mean should be shot on sight.

Bad vs worse? If your friend is retarded and i bet he is, tell him the election is in December.

Trump will pick 2 scotus judges, he will block the tpp, he will deport the illegals who are criminals, he'll bring back jobs by enacting higher import tariffs.

Whats johnson gonna do? Sign the tpp, take your guns, and be a bigger pussy than obama?

Its trump or you helped destroy America, and that will be a death sentence here soon.

>In anyone were to run for the election they have to seem like they absolutley love the jews.
Because the Jews control the system.

>But think about it, does the average american voter give a shit about him supporting israel? No, ofcourse no
Incorrect.

Poll: 77% of Trump Supporters Sympathize with Israel
jewishinsider.com/7744/poll-77-of-trump-supporters-sympathize-with-israel/

>Which is why he never makes supporting israel a big thing during his rallies
Except when he went to AIPAC and how he's said on two different occasions how he wants to and will visit Israel.

>Why would he need to, no jews are coming to his rallies
Poll: 61% of Israeli Jews Say Donald Trump Good for Israel
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/donald-trump-israel-poll/

Trump Yarmulkes are Biggest Seller at AIPAC Conference
freebeacon.com/issues/trump-yarmulkes-are-biggest-seller-at-aipac-conference/

I'm sorry but all you have is seemingly speculation that doesn't line up with the facts.

>Frederick was Also a jew(Trumps grandpa)

and i should add, he tried to hide this, look it up, he hid his family history and "no one knows why"..

Trump also never mentions his families connection to the jews even though "hes proud of his jewish daughter" giving him a jewish connection.

he also lied multiple times about where his family is too like about sweden. meabnign trump contributes to this illusion(kike lie)

Its almost like there is a history of leaders getting their fucking heads blown off who touched those issues hmmmm.

>convince a never trump person
yet he didnt convince anyone lol

>Any faggot who says they must vote 3rd party because trump is to mean should be shot on sight.
I'm saying don't vote at all because it won't accomplish anything.

>Bad vs worse? If your friend is retarded and i bet he is, tell him the election is in December.
Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

>Trump will pick 2 scotus judges,
You really think that makes a difference with the real issues?

>he will block the tpp,
And they'll still get whatever they want through other means

>he will deport the illegals who are criminals,
Didn't that used to be "deport all illegals"?
Newflash: All illegals are criminals. That's why they're called illegal immigrants.

>he'll bring back jobs by enacting higher import tariffs.
You hope.

>Whats johnson gonna do? Sign the tpp, take your guns, and be a bigger pussy than obama?
Be just the same as the other canddiates.

>Its trump or you helped destroy America,
Did you ever think that maybe America should be destroyed?

>and that will be a death sentence here soon.
What the fuck are you going to do? Kill people who don't wave the masonic dishrag you call the flag or something?

oh yeah who? and sure that wouldnt be suspicious in this day and age, they'd totally get away with it.

Oy vey antisemite

>Its almost like there is a history of leaders getting their fucking heads blown off who touched those issues hmmmm.
Indeed.

The second world war was about stopping a man who wanted to free his people from the grip of the Jews.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

And now because he was defeated, we're faced with a new world order.

communismbythebackdoor.tv/

>Sympathize
Yea because thats the same thing as giving a shit about. Like how sypathizing with a drug addict means you really care about him and his issues.
>Except when he went to AIPAC
>American Israel Public Affairs Committee
WOW
I never would of thought, trump would go and support israel, while heading to committee made specifically for them
>Poll: 61% of Israeli Jews Say Donald Trump Good for Israel
Wow, did i say no jews support him publicly?, no I said there aren't any jews coming to his rally. Fucking non-answers i swear
>Trump Yarmulkes are Biggest Seller at AIPAC
Jesus christ, this is just grasping at straws now,
Who WOULD OF GUESSED, THAT JEW HATS WOULD SELL ALOT AT A FUCKING JEWISH CONFERENCE

So the Jews plan is to run a candidate that points out the globalist agenda to some degree and promises to go against it, promising to stop being the world police, fix our trade deals and stop the brown tide, and then risk people going full revolt when he doesn't, when they could have just... Not done that and had the race be Jeb Vs. Clinton? Why? What could they POSSIBLY gain from this?

"WATCH: At Flint church, pastor interrupts Trump and asks him to refrain from giving political speech on Clinton."

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/776152341653299200

KEK WILL ELIMINATE THE SHILLS OF MOLOCH

KEK IS SUPREME

HAIL KEK PARISE KEK

DIGITS

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

With his passing let the unravelling of worlds commence!

May we fill many fertile Deer with our tadpoles.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts.

Let Kek be known, let Kek be shown.

With his passing let the unravelling of worlds commence!

May we fill many fertile Deer with our tadpoles.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts.

Let Kek be known, let Kek be shown.

Well, we do have one last shot lined up. If Trump gets screwed/ screws us, then yeah, it's probably only solvable by revolution.

>Yea because thats the same thing as giving a shit about
Yes, it is.

>Like how sypathizing with a drug addict means you really care about him and his issues.
It means you're going to support them and support the politicians that support them.

>I never would of thought, trump would go and support israel, while heading to committee made specifically for them
AIPAC: The Most Powerful Lobby in America
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america
thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/

Rep Engel: AIPAC is Most Effective Lobby on Capitol Hill, Bar None
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html

>no I said there aren't any jews coming to his rally.
Okay, prove it.

>Who WOULD OF GUESSED, THAT JEW HATS WOULD SELL ALOT AT A FUCKING JEWISH CONFERENCE
Why is Trump being pro-Jewish and pro-Israel to the detriment of this nation and the White race so acceptable to you?

I get it though, you're probably a Republican Conservative that doesn't realize just how cancerous the Jews and Israel are and you don't look too deep into the issues to see that there's no difference between the parties and candidates.

When you have some time and aren't so worked up because there are people with whom you are disagreeing, check out these pastebins.
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

>Well, we do have one last shot lined up. If Trump gets screwed/ screws us, then yeah, it's probably only solvable by revolution.
If that's how you feel, I'm fine with that.
I just hope you're preparing for the day after the election that Hillary wins by rigging.

> i'll tell the nazis he's a zionist
> i'll tell the normies he's a nazi
REMOVE SHILL

Everybody knows Trump is the best chance for America and the rest of the world. You have no principles. You type for a paycheck hoping brainwashed faggots will fall for the premade bullshit your bosses handed you. Kys.

When did JFK name the Jews?

bad self eater happening confirmed anti-moloch, KEK BE PRAISED

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM 24:00

Wait a second

Trump loves israel so much because he's actually jelous of it
Isn't israel one of the most nationalistic countries out there

Jeez haha this is the most low-quality shilling I've ever seen. where are you even getting this "no jews attend his rallies" fact from? lol

Because we're entering an era when more and more of us everyday goyim are able to learn about these things, we're not idiots and if you believe in these things, we're guided by our ancestors and by Christ and God (which is part of why they hate us) so it is inevitable that we'd figure this stuff out and eventually revolt or try to do something about it. That time has been coming as the youth were getting more and more disillusioned and paranoid and political, look at all of these young gentiles in the primes of their lives that are aware of at least the idea of large-scale corruption, they of course want to subvert those people so they're ahead of the curve, creating their own figureheads to keep the message and the natural trends of us gentiles under their thumb.

kek is literally moloch fuck you satanic kike!

>Everybody knows Trump is the best chance for America and the rest of the world.
prove it you massive faggot, sorry your kike puppet isn't brainwashing everyone into following him like a mindless cuck the way you are.

Hahaha he literally does not name the Jews

Look at the second link and go to the time I posted. JFK tried to challenge the fed via an executive order, and he gets killed.

Who do you think the secret societies are?