Do you like 'Drive'?

>Do you like 'Drive'?
>Do you like 'Her'?
>Do you like being pandered to?
>Do Shyamlan-level twists appeal to you?

Well you're going to love this new Blade Runner sequel.

Starring Ryan Gosling as an awkward combination of the main characters of the aforementioned films.

Harrison Ford as a Harrison Ford character you know and is being walked out to pander to you.

And Jared Leto as the amazing villain who did not matter.

In 2049, third acts have become obsolete. There are only plot threads and dead ends masquerading as plot threads but few are able to tell the difference. Are you intelligent enough to wonder inconsequentially about this? Will you be able to tell your friends you 'got it'?

>OOOOoooooOooOooOoO

BLADE RUNNER 2049

It's three hours long so it has to be good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrNijjU-2IE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wan to marathon it. but iam too autistic to go to the kinoplex

>Do you like 'Drive'?
>Do you like 'Her'?

Well you're going to love this new Blade Runner sequel.

Starring Ryan Gosling as an awkward combination of the main characters of the aforementioned films.

Harrison Ford as a Harrison Ford character you know and is being walked out to pander to you.

And Jared Leto as the amazing villain who did not matter.

In 2049, third acts have become obsolete. There are only plot threads and dead ends masquerading as plot threads but few are able to tell the difference. Are you intelligent enough to wonder inconsequentially about this? Will you be able to tell your friends you 'got it'?

>OOOOoooooOooOooOoO

BLADE RUNNER 2049

It's three hours long so it has to be good.

Blade runner 2049 is loved by plebs

Do you like faggotry? Well you're going to love OP!

>Do you like Drive

Loved it.

>Do you like Her

Loved it

>Do you like being pandered to

If it's successful, yes

>Do Shymalan-level twists appeal to you

Yes.

I did love the Blade Runner sequel. It was amazing.

BAZINGA! HAHAHHA!

YOU GOT HIM!

BAZINGA!

Shyamalan never ever made a bait-and-switch. He just does creepypasta like twists mostly.
Also nice reddit spacing.

I read this in Danny DeVito voice(like his intro in L.A. Confidential).
And I agree 100%

It is an empty box with a nice packaging.
Only kids and plebs buy into its hype.

Ya like dicks too Op? No need to be a fucking fairy about it, just go ride some penis.

Not one kid likes Blade Runner, or plebs or normies which is evident by the not so successful box office. You keep being delusional all you want.

BAZINGA! HAHAHHA!

YOU GOT HIM!

BAZINGA

>Do you like 'Her'?
I dislike all those things and goose and old harrison ford but I loved the original. You're saying I'm gunna hate this one despite the reviews? thanks cunt

BAZINGA! HAHAHHA!

YOU GOT HIM!

BAZINGA!

This movie is the definition of mediocre, not bad but not great either. Give it a few months and it will be completely forgotten by Sup Forums just like Arrival. Even the biggest fanboy of this movie has to admit the story isn't complex enough to require a 2hr40 mins runtime and the music is pure trash compared to the original.

>an almost 3 hour long R rated visually focused slow burning neo-noir sci fi film that deals with the human condition
>"definition of mediocre"
sure thing buddy

Also this film will be discussed about for years and years here user, there is no escaping it. Even Arrival that wasn't even that good still get's daily threads about it, this will stay in Sup Forums's culture forever

Also,

>OUR PRODUCT PLACEMENT IS IRONIC SO IT'S NOT REALLY PRODUCT PLACEMENT

>OUR INTERTEXTUAL FAN SERVICE IS IRONIC IT'S TOTALLY NOT THE SAME AT STAR WARS

Literally what other roles can be trotted out on the Harrison Ford farewell tour? His guy from American Graffiti? Is it possible to make a sequel without relying on little tongue in cheek "REMEMBER THIS!" moments?

OP was most likely butt touched by an uncle

Which moments in BR 2049 are "little tongue in cheek REMEMBER THIS" moments except for the Atari logo, which perfectly makes sense to stay in that world?

the CCCP ballet dancer ad is sad because it reminds me we are living on a shit timeline.

They should have IQ testing stations at the ticket booth to keep people like you out.

The first BRRRRRMM on the flight to LAPD is an extremely complex allegory that requires some critical thinking. Wouldn't expect you to understand. Nothing personal.

Not just the music bruv.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrNijjU-2IE

Compare all those clear vibrant images of the original to Hackeneuve's bleak and foggy empty shots.

Did you spend three hours creaming yourself that you were finally going to be able to go to parties and prove your "intellectual superiority" to other people? Were you literally and visibly erect the whole time knowing that nobody was going to care about an overwrought visual spectacle so it would just enhance your status as a 2deep4u master cinephile who had a religious experience during a film whose conflict literally evaporates and expects you to

I'm pretty fuckin tired of using the term "bleak" or "empty" like it's an argument against the film.

Ofcourse the visuals are sterile, empty and monochromatic, that's the entire point, the new one is showing the bleak empty sterile future after the blackout where nature is practically non existant that is in contrast with the dense, dirty, alive and cluttered setting of the original. The original was mostly filmed at night, this was mostly filmed in a day.
You're all acting like every movie should be filled with a vast highly colorful spectrum of colors and with as much things shoved in the frame possible, no matter what the narrative of the film is about.
It would make no sense for this film to look extremely colorful and dense, it would make no sense to fill the streets with thousands of extras, it would make no sense to make it seem "alive" when everything in it is basically dead.
Bunch of ignorant surface-level brainlet casuals.

I like when someone has zero actual arguments against the film so he starts forming some imaginary situations that most of the posters here never even experience and starts talking about the imaginary viewer, not the film itself.

I guarantee at least one person defending this mess is going to talk to somebody they meet and talk like

"HUCK HUCK THERE'S THIS GUY NAMED TARKOVSKY AND HIS FILMS ARE ONLY FOR SUPER INTELLECTUAL PEOPLE LIKE ME AND I GOT THEM AND THE NEW BLADE RUNNER IS A LOT LIKE THEM AND I GOT THAT MOVIE TOO SO I'M AN INTELLECTUAL"

And when you're done ejaculating into your shorts somebody else is just going to say it's a gaudy, overlong mess and it's going to so massively trigger you that you will try to bomb them back to the stone age crying about how the whole thing was some Mariana trench deep allegory for how REALITY IS SIMULATION I READ THE WIKIPEDIA ON BAUDRILLARD.

It is fucking foul. This movie's greatest quality is that it serves as a sniff test for pseudo intellectuals.

Third act was great

see here

t. Chink tier turbopleb.

villeneuve fans don't watch movies made before 1980 lol.

>did better on chink release than US release

how will amerisharts even recover

I doubt more than 10% of the viewers didn't watch the first one. You're just another trip idiot with an inferiority complex.

It's the type of movie you will regret not seeing in the cinema and now's your only chance; don't waste it.

Godamn OP is mad af

You sound like a woman.

Drive sucked it should of had Vin Diesel.

plot hole questions
why didnt the memory lady tell him it was her memory?
was mackenzie davis a replicant, or just down with the cause?
how did wallace come into power?
are we supposed to believe wallace failed for 30 years to make replicants reproduce?
if he wants them to reproduce, wouldnt he know the shitty rebels would use that to try and fuel their cause, or does he know this and is confident it will go no where?
werent replicants outlawed on earth?
why did joi go offline when k's car got hit by lightning going to the junk yard? isnt the emminator its own power supply?
why didnt deckard shoot k on sight?
ho did wallace manage to fuck up only the eyes to his rachel?

im a 22 year old who liked it, but even i can notice it has problems. things like evil characters fighting a protagonit and leaving before they die is typical movie shit i can accept, but i hoped this movie would be abouve that it happened to k twice. deckard and k's fight felt so dumb and forced.
deckard should have just shot him. the resistace also feels like something thrown in to make the movie and its themes simple to understand.

Why did the evil replicant Lady leave Kay alive to be found by the resistance?