Trudeau: "Trump is a threat to global stability"

ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/trudeau-discusses-china-trade-marijuana-legalization-and-donald-trump-1.3038332

Scathing words by the Canadian PM.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/181961/canada-great-britain-americans-favored-nations.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew lad

And that's why people like him. I don't want THIS world to be stable, because it's bloody shit. The boat needs rocking.

>strengthening trade ties with China
i.e. Sucking Chinese dick and giving all the trees and houses away.

>Scathing words by the Canadian PM.

Very , very , very scathing remarks . How does Dustbin Turdeau BFTO Trump every time .
Turdeau should be President !!!!

>post yfw Trudeau leads an army South to depose Trump after he becomes President

your days are numbered americraps. our army will grind you to dust, and our mounties will mount your women

You're damn right he is, and your faggot ass will have something to worry about once a real leader is in charge. Nobody will take your faggotry serious anymore when the USA is swinging it's dick and getting things done.

So apparently when these cucks feel TRIGGERED it is now a threat to national stabiliy.

he really should endorse trump
he kinda forgot how most americans hate canadians

Global Stability = Globalism = Yes, he is

Mmmm I would do some filthy things with Trudeau, what a delicious man.

He doesnt speak for all us mapleniggers

t. Albertan

>He doesnt speak for all us mapleniggers
t.Ontarian .

Hahahaha holy shit I've only been up for like 4 hours but that's definitely the stupidest thing I've heard today.

giving trees away kek

> africans, mexicans, muslims, and sjw fear that trump will prosecute them and run to canada.
> send all those up to canada
> canada has to accept all immigrants

Can you fund a war against the most powerful military in the world while feeding all of those refugee?

Will Canada really distance themselves from the US in case of a Trump victory? This sounds very problematic.

>implying someone who talked about dating his daughter on television is a REAL LEADER

FUCK global stability.

I only care about American and my white brethren.

Everyone else can choke on a fucking dick.

>shit talking your soon to be neighbor and leader of the free world

Way to ensure the NAFTA reforms dick us even harder you fucking cunt. I hope he's kind enough to accept an apology and put your shit under the bridge. Fuck

He doesnt speak for all us mapleniggers

t. Albertan

Trudipshit is a threat to forests, fucking green libidoism cunt

Literally the entire world will dumbass. The US is going to lose its dwindling position as a superpower if Trump wins.

MAN
if we could get Trump to debate Trudeau
the world would see how cucked canada truly is

It doesn't say that he's a threat to global stability, what it actually says is much more respectable.

“The depth of the relationship (between Canada and the United States) goes far beyond any two individuals. There are so many deeply woven ties between our countries that any president and prime minister are going to be able to work together on the things that matter to our two countries.” - Justin Trudeau on Donald Trump

>Trudeau
You do realize that whenever he says anything it might as well be said by a petulant naive 13 year old anarchist right?

He just has no credibility and his words carry zero weight.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Take note faggots, anyone who predicts the future as a certainty is either a shill or retarded.

Either, opinion discarded

>implying someone who talked about dating his daughter on television is a REAL LEADER

Not true. Putin and Brazil's new right wing president will probably love Trump. Also Hungary.

We'll use them as shock troops

It wasn't stupid at all. You're probably just yet another cuck that loves the establishment and globalism. You don't want things to change which is why you hate Trump.

did those nigger firefighters ever make their way back to south africa?

OPINION DISCARDED

LITERALLY, "OPINION DISCARDED"

Holy shit dude

>Trump is a threat to globalist stability

is what he meant to say

>ITT: Nobody actually reads the link.
He never said this.

Read the actual article losers, what Trudeau actually says is that USA and Canada will still have good relations if Trump wins.

I wish I was CTR. Can you imagine getting paid to be on Sup Forums all day?

>most americans hate canadians

You might want to leave Sup Forums every once in a while and experience real life.

gallup.com/poll/181961/canada-great-britain-americans-favored-nations.aspx

>establishment buzzword
>supporting a literal CEO

But if you kill your enemies than they win

rofl you wouldn't even make it to new york

we'll take manitoba and everything west of it

It's gonna be a chilly relationship with Canada once Trump gets elected if Trudeau continues with this bullshit.

wtf we still dislike Russia?

>Read the actual article

You must be new here

>implying canada wants any relationship with a country stupid enough to elect a CEO running an anti-establishment platform

This

Do any of you bother to read the articles, ever?

Trudeau wouldn't say something like that even if it's what he believes, he knows how to be diplomatic.

What do you expect? The US media's been promoting that for a almost 10 years now.

Yeah no you're a flaming faggot who needs his comfy modern life gated community in order to have even a chance of surviving. Society has continually lowered the bar for decades to give you shits a chance. I'm ready for some change I can believe in, especially if it brings down the whole goddamn system. Our grandparents and great grandparents victory has made us weak.

All he means by this is that Trump is a threat to the stability of the globalist plan.

That's rich considering Obama and Clinton did that already.

See

I just remember Bush and Putin playing golf or some shit. I thought it would be more 50/50.

Spot on

>implying I dont shitpost on Sup Forums while I am at work doing fuck all

t. Stand-by industrial medic

>the west is getting its ass pounded raw by the rest of the world
>global stability
leave it to a cuck like trudeau to say some stupid ass shit like this

No one values the opinion of a substitute drama teacher, unless it's an occupy democrats post.

>On why the federal government chose not to decriminalize marijuana while it works on legalizing it:
>“The reason why legalizing marijuana is the right step for us is because of two things: One, it will be make it harder for young people to access marijuana, because whatever you say about marijuana compared to alcohol or cigarettes, we know that the impact on the developing brain is something we need to prevent. Right now, young people have easy access. Controlling and regulating it will make it more difficult for them.
>"Two, we need to remove the criminal element –streets gangs, the organized crime – from the sale of marijuana. Regulating it and controlling it will do that.
>"Decriminalizing does absolutely nothing on either of those two things. If you decriminalize it, you make it easier for kids to access it. Decriminalize it, you continue to have organized crime controlling marijuana. That is counter to why we want to do it. That is why decriminalization has never been interesting to us.”
I was told Liberals are the left. This is not the left. This is bullshit is what it is.
t. Torontard NDP

This is coming from the Leaf King, the leaf that filled his cabinet with females because current year. His words mean nothing.

It will work out well for Trudeau then. When Canadian regulars come oozing across the border they will all promptly be shot and run over with pickup trucks before they make it 5 miles in.

all this attacking of Trump makes people excited for voting for him just to see what happens.

What he meant to say was "if Trump wins, he will pose a threat to the globalists"

Wow now that's the stupidest thing I've heard today, you're on a role m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU

Wow, literal fag Justin Trudeau btfo'd Trump, really makes you think...

After the Russia/Georgia/South Ossetia thing the media has always been negative. Obama mostly ignored Putin in his first term, but after the Crimea and Syrian involvement it's become extremely negative.

Trudeau is a 7th-dimensional chess player. It is fact that Trudeau is on the blue quadrant of the political compass, the same quadrant that encompasses Sup Forums idols Hitler and Trump.

When will that faggot Trudeau shut the fuck up about our fucking matters? His opinion is irrelevant.

Also if you think about it he could be right in a weird way.
>Hillary would keep the status quo and the GLOBALISTS would remain unopposed
>Trump would fight them, destabilizing the monopoly of power the globalists have
I mean, in a weird way, kind of....

Your leftist political opinions are caused by low testosterone levels. Fix your diet, start taking care of your body, and hit the gym. You'll start respecting yourself and will be supporting Trump before you know it.

Yes, we know that Liberals are just Conservative-lite. it's the same all over the West.

Doesn't stop right-winger from whining about MUH LEFTISM.

DUDE WEED LMAO

I'm surprised you're not baked out of your brains to type that you shitksin poo in loo.

>Russia invades Ukraine
>"..."
>China is threatening everything in SEA over ocean territories
>"..."
>ISIS still exists
>"..."
>Trump suggested being tougher on trade deals
>"HE'S GONNA DESTROY THE WORLD"

Before Canada I don't think I've ever seen an elected position held by an invertebrate.

P-please don't let your fire spread to America-San, Cuck-San

I'm 80% convinced you're just saying the stupidest things you can think of.

Canadian Empire rises.

"Trump is a threat to globalist security."

Are you not a physically weak pale white male leftist with no self confidence?

Says the cuck that's gonna get schlonged when Trump replaces horrible NAFTA

I actually am high right now

skipped two of my classes today and it's only the first week

What grade are you in?

Do people even care on that cuckdeau says?

I'm so happy Trump is making these globalists nervous.

They've worked so hard to try to build their world government and have been making such good progress, and all of a sudden key nations like England and America are starting to pry themselves out of the grasp of the globalist Jews and it's sweeping across other European nations as well, which is supposed to be the heartland of globalism.

Trudeau is a little bitch that even a pussy could beat the shit out of.

He's a sad fucking case. He says some anti trump shit to get his liberal faggot supporters happy. Like an attentionwhore teenage girl uploading selfies constantly.

Canada should annex the US for the good of the world tbqh

I was undecided but I'm voting Trump now out of hatred for Trudeau.

wall on northern border when?

university

>scathing words by the canadian pm
you do realize you're virtually a non-country, words from a globalist cuck mean nothing
you just sit up there acting like you matter, but under most situations you mean nothing to the global theatre.

>trudeau
And you're a beta nu male who can't run a country

So what nigger? what's your point? he knows the ins and outs of your mothers asshole as far as corruption goes, he knows what to do.

ROCK THE VOTE

>a leaf posting about the head leaf

You're supporting a guy who made a fortune off of questionable business practices, and believing him when he says he's against corruption.

Fuckin oath you pommie cunt.

I vote to fuck shit up. Not for ten bazillion shit skins in my country l

>canuck nigger who helped legalize Bestiality thinks Trump is a threat to the world
really makes me think huh

Your PM has his head so far up the refugees asses how can he even see the rest of the world

Trudeau is a sad excuse for a person

Based leaf man

you have to go back

>most powerful military
>nuclear equipped
>funds third world shitholes
>is the most progressive country

You don't know what a superpower is, bud.