Wakfu

Heyyy there. I'm going to be watching the first two seasons again, with some friends who've never seen it.

I want to do this shit right. So, I was hoping one of you gents would have the old viewing list-order. It was something like watch the Noximillion special before 22 or..something? It was a really good one, but I can't find it anywhere and I can't remember the goddamn thing. Anyone got it still? It was this really nice infograph.

Other urls found in this thread:

brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/wakfu-season-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Release order

Nox special was originally aired after episode 25 but before 26, right in the middle of the finale (hence the fake out intro, which plays like a regular one only to reverse after a while).

If anyone says to watch it in any different moment they are dumb.

Ok, so 25, NOX, 26.

Any other special order for the other specials? Any before watching the main series or anything?

The best order is:
Goultard special, S1 with Nox before ep. 26, S2, Ogrest special, Dofus the series, Dofus the Movie, Wakfu OVAs, S3 (when it comes out).

Goultard special
S1 eps 1-25
Nox Special
S1 ep 26
Ogrest movie
S2
Adventures of Kerub
Julith film (continuation of Kerub)
Wakfu OVAs

The Ogrest movie makes a bit more sense to watch right before the OVAs, but chronologically falls before S2. Not too important where you watch it, as long as you do it before the OVAs.

If you want to skip a bunch of stuff for some reason, you could just do S1->S2->OVAs, but you'd miss a bunch of worldbuilding and side characters.

Thank you very much.

Pretty much this, yeah.

N-News on Tome 4 scans?

(seems like everyone is posting the right view order so no need to intervene)

No, I want to do the full monty with these guys.

Thank you.

Oh, another question.

Does anyone still have the old Brotherhood of the Tofu soft-subs? I have like up to S2E14, but past that I don't, because I lost internet for a while, then forgot, and then when I went to look...nowhere. All links, ded.

brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/wakfu-season-1

Just torrent them.

If we were to go by chronollogic order, then the order would be Goultard > Dofus > Dofus movie > Ogrest special > Nox special > S1 > S2 > OVAs.

Which coincidentally was the order I followed now that I think of it (except the Nox special between S1 and S2, that one really shouldn't be watched before S1).

Everything is on pastebin (I should recheck them )
pnixYFQ4

Do the torrents even work? I just wanted the SDs, the 300 or so MB per ep, not the super huge shit.

Ahh, the big ones, but thank you.

tfw Nox did Bite The Dust first

Try using the YouTube playlists in lower quality. Never had interest in keeping the episodes in different qualities. Albeit the YT encoding can be pretty shitty.

Yeah, the ones I got are all uniform in quality...that's why I'm trying to hunt down that same subbing group and all to maintain uniform quality across all of them. Its been such a frustration.

I do hate to burst your bubble, but Stardust Crusaders existed before Wakfu..

You're free to buy it on Comixology. And learn French.

Hope Ankama keeps their promise to the Kickstarter backers and we get the first s3 episode early.

Man, that's way better than to scan that shit myself. Left Comixology, right scan.

didn't even know there was digital too.

Man, even with google translate in Italian/Romanian it's slow af.

Nice!

you mean DiU.
I meant it in animated format during the opening though.

What is the best place to start reading the Dofus/Wakfu comics.

I agree with this

Screencaping for later

Probably a quite cozy french cafe in your nearby location.

Your friends sound like good people user. Mine have zero interest in watching the series.

Grab the ones that enjoyed Avatar and tell them its almost as good in terms of world building, character development and originality.

I just tell them it's French Avatar

Is this the correct chronological order?
I am watching this for the first time.

No, but that order is fine for watching.

Dofus happens first, but it's not necessary to view first

They are. I'm a /tg/ native, and they all know one another from various games and all. The shortest I've known one of them is 3 years.

What did she mean by this?

Good

No need to se episode 4 or 5, they're the worst kind of filler. In season 2, episode 15 is abysmal filler, but there's gonna be a skip from 14 to 16 if you cut it. They're some of the worst episodes of the show and contribute next to nothing, story-wise. Some would say the two boufbowl arcs are also shitty filler, but they'd be wrong and pleb-tier.

>skipping content to rush through a show.

Why not just enjoy things? Though episode 5 was pretty awful because it was the pilot.

>dat negligee
Ho fuck

I want them to make out so bad

That's how prostate exams are in Wakfu land. Hold onto your butts

When ?!
Come on Ankama, you're late again !

Dude, just 11 more months.

11 months eh?

Well, I haven't even watched the OVA's so that gives me time.

In terms of worldbuilding and originality I prefer Wakfu desu. Avatar's world can largely be divided in 4 factions (with their own smaller sub-factions, but still included inside those ones at the end of the day) with the Avatar and spirits as a center figure, while Wakfu is a ton of diferent races dictated by a miriad of gods and aliens, and tons and tons of different heroes and villains, all with a more complex mythology behind it than Avatar.

I'll give character development to Avatar though, not that Wakfu characters are unlikeable in the slightest, but the Avatar ones show more depth.

It's hard for me to choose tbqh.

Loved both to death.

Hated Korra though

Probably more tbqh

I hope they'll have the hero/villain sexual tension that I thought we'd get from Evangelyne and Remington, but never materialized.

>See thread
Oh man I should finish this. I only got half-way through Season 1.
>Had the series downloaded.
>Can't find it anymore.
And now this is the part where I realize I didn't transfer it over when I got my new HDD.

Fuck.

who wouldn't

Is it wrong that I want to fuck both the men and women?

They are pixels and not real so no.

;-;

I like where this is going.

>Thinking she won't be a one off random chick who gets 4 lines at best and only 1 with Amalia
>Hoping when it comes to Ankama
Keep dreamin'