Clinton to make a statement in a couple of minutes

>Clinton to make a statement in a couple of minutes
>no thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9ol8ne_JWI
westernjournalism.com/large-barriers-erected-around-clintons-new-york-home-while-she-recuperates/
hillaryclinton.com/page/medical-information/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DROP OUT BITCH

"""clinton"""

Ugh, apparently she's the picture of health.

don't bullshit me

Here is wha she will say

>I'm okay
>I power through
>1 like 1 prayer
>I'm not a robot
>praise Kek

link?

Deets? Link?

let me guess, this is going to be over the phone right? that bitch won't even show up for a phone call. BUT LET'S MAKE HER PRESIDENT!!!

Streams? Links? Gimme.

literally lightning rods in her eyes

link?

fake and gay

I have Fox News on while cleaning. Cavuto stated twice that she'll be making a statement and supposedly it's big.

Link^

she won't even bother making a phone call. i'm guessing it is prerecorded and will be listed as "LIVE"

Please announce you are terminally ill.

Terminally Hill.

Terminal Hillary

Meme it into existence.

That would be a good thing for Democrats.

She's going to announce that she intends to be the first undead woman running for president.

hillary announcing that putin is behind everything and she was poisoned by the alt right

it's going to be prerecorded and it's going to announce Kaine. they CAN'T use bidden because he is a fucking pedophile.

what channel do we watch?

Have a CNN and FoxNews stream open right now.
What is better?

Clinton or "Clinton"?

I am pretty sure it is too late for them to make the ballot in most states if they moved to another candidate.

Bomb the live chat with facts boys

Does she say she support victims of rape? Because bill do give them a support.

#clintonsexscandals

clinton is gravely i'll she is dropping out. she will back kaine and leave the rest up to speculation. after a shitload of fighting, the will suspend the election for a few weeks.

I just have Fox open, let me know if anything happens lads

It won't be her. It will be bill announcing she is on life support. She is terminal. They will push to delay the election as they select a new candidate. Check em

anyone else just hear 'fuck'?
kek

Anybody else listening to these mumbling retard service technicians?

>One, something wrong with me?

Nope fuck them there are 3 candidates running already. The can't delay

Yeah, those mumbling retards are annoying me

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>puppy in the van

Radio just played Bill saying Hillery will be back tomorrow in full force.

He subbed for her today at a rally.

She released her medical records

CNN to watch them squirm and try to defend her.

Fox to see her get BTFO

sauce

According to her doctor, she's fine. What now Sup Forums?

"medical records"
aka a note from her personal doctor

this is soooo fucking stupid.

>carry her corpse into the whitehouse

they won't get away with this.

not habbeding..

>According to her doctor
Thats the point.
HER doctor.
Its as worthless as Trumps silly Dr Bornstein letter.

So was Bill but he still got elected.

Fox News, because CNN are basically Clinton's Yes Men.

BASED GUTFELD

>"how do we know it's really her?"

Wellll???

Clinton released her medical record, she is alive and "fit to serve as POTUS".

You mean, Theresa?

>something's got to give

Ya, maybe I heard wrong. I suppose he could have said Clinton camp to make a statement. Fugg man, I'm rewinding this shit while my mop water gets cold.

rapin Bill is not a pedo

nothing, she will lose horribly. she won't show for the debate with trump. this is the end of the democratic LEADERSHIP. they will have to kick out all top brass and start from the ground up. they are all done.

It is 15. september 2016.
Clinton is the long forgotten and evil past you should throw out of your head to be progressive.
It is 15. september not 14.

>kek plz

Slick Willy Billy is just a yidophile

Did she shart?

>Yesterday
>Front page, even CNN
>Bill Clinton says Hillary collapsed several times
>Hillary Clinton says she only collapsed 2 times
>Bill Clinton says recovery took 6 months last time
Really makes you tinker

>they can't use him because he's a pedophile

Never stopped them before. That's how they keep eachother in line.

>Non-contagious bacterial pneumonia

They're still lying, aren't they?

I heard that she's staying home so that she can get and bring Kek to heel. We can't let it happen.

What a fit young lady

Wish I could elect her into some position of power or something

If Hillary dies and Kaine becomes president, do you think Trump would run again in 4 years?

> Its mild pneumonia
> So sick she can't appear public
So either they are lying through their teeth or she is suffering from old age. Either way, not good and very low energy!

I would not put it past Clinton to completely pay off a doctor

Nobody who has had a stroke in the past and is currently on 3+ medications is perfectly healthy

>he watches FAUX NEWS

When will you conservatives get out of your echo chambers for once in your redneck lives!?

>she drops out right as the ocho get comes

oh my

Having her doctor say she's 100% well is exactly the wrong thing to do at this moment in time. Nobody fucking believes that, not even the Democrat brass.

Haha dude
>implying they don't actively have shills trying to steal 88888888

It's a trick

is onto something

he's known for going on a private island where there are underage prostitutes (14-16 year olds), how is that not pedo.

Give the woman a break, she was probably under sniper fire while trying to climb into that van!

Do you see the hunger in her face Sup Forums? Do you see how even bad health won't stop her from becoming the l president?
She has transcended humanity long ago her childhood self swore to the universe she would go down in history as the first female president.

Some dark force out there heard her cry and in exchange for her soul guided her towards victory. She has killed, lied, cheated. Her name has been tarnished and her reputation is in ruins but still she claws at that office of power. Even if she dies she will have a look a like run and rule as her. She has become immortal, a virus, a human meme.

That is why she fears kek and Sup Forums. You are the last line of defense. Do not stop battle is not over. Even as she lies beaten and bloodied in her own mess she is still dangerous. Do not turn your back on her for a second. Never give up, never surrender and don't let her reach the White House.

>perfectly timed with the new leaks
Kek is with us brothers

The leaf is right for once

>Watching Fox News means you only watch Fox News

Really jumping the gun there, huh?

>democrats
>caring about it being 'too late for the ballot'

"who" would suspend the election? Not gonna happen. Never has, never will.

they can't 'delay' the election lol.

he is not running, all fox has to do is show these public videos all day. lots of face touching and grooming. show the video over and over again he won't get 20% of the vote.

Well, technically that's hebephilia, is it not?

>mild pneumonia
>erects walls around her house so that nobody can get close enough to take pictures of her residence
westernjournalism.com/large-barriers-erected-around-clintons-new-york-home-while-she-recuperates/

Stream is not working for me fuck did it start? Anyone have a working stream link?

What happened? Did she cancel it?

>tfw having second-hand president

im watching fox news atm, haven't seen anything yet

#Notallsniperfires
:DDD

Guys I think that Trump is gonna win

SHE'S DEAD

HOLY FUCK

Honestly, after the 'deplorable' comment, I don't give a single fuck what she has to say.
She could die in a bus accident right fucking now and I don't piss on her burning corpse to extinguish it.

Fuck her.

hasn't happened "yet"

it's not working for me. Is this because it's not on yet?

Most state governments are republican though. They wouldn't be able to pull it off without massive legal trouble.

>hillaryclinton.com/page/medical-information/
hillaryclinton.com/page/medical-information/
>hillaryclinton.com/page/medical-information/

GIVE ME A STREAM
fuck

post link you raging faggots

It'll be her double, look to signs

whats all the mumbling in the background, sounds like some old lady being strapped to a rack.

Yeah if she was smart her paperwork would have said that whatever symptoms she's been having are temporary and given an expected date for a full recovery.

LINK
I
N
K