ITT: Shit you hate in comics/cartoons

>high society or royal character
>turns out they love metal screamo

Didn't help that I saw it in The secret life of pets and then again in Poppy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRoeeEVhifU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching a bland piece of shit from Illumination
Are you unwell ? Do you need a doctor?

>Women on her period
>Turns into unstoppable rage monster

First,Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, is well, pre-menstrual. It happens before the bleeding. And there are many women who never experience it and can act just fine. A good chunk of the women you interact with on a daily basis are probably on their period.

Gross.

>look how progressive we are

>Poppy

as in O'Possum? did that happen recently? Haven't read it in awhile

>Shit you hate in comics/cartoons

Ugly ass characters

Sometimes it can be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=SRoeeEVhifU

>watermelon spearchuckers
idk man i thought that was pretty racy

Yes it did. And it happened in the most clichéd way possible.

>quipping

>The younger sibling being a shithead to the MC, but gets off scotfree in the end

>New hairstyle/costume to signify character development/shift
>It throws off the visual dynamic of them completely.

>Body swap
>Staff are too lazy to swap voice direction so they just dub over the opposing character.

>Status Quo breaking episode
>Extremely changes the entire staff's perspective
>Important to the world in its entirety
>Absolutely not a joke, a genre shift, or very special episode
>No one brings it up later even when it's a cancelled arc like the GS Ball

>go and find it
>cliched

how exactly was that cliched? Aside from Poppy making the assumption I've never seen it brought like this. Also the joke leading into it was clever.

Prim and proper person is into something uncouth does happen and still is a surprise when you see it.

This one got a laugh out of me to be honest.

If Kit Darling screaming the intro to a specific Guilty Gear track is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

So comics and cartoons can have no comedic writing? No banter between characters?

I remember watching some 2000s era sitcom episode where the family goes on a trip and the mom and the daughter both happen to be on their periods, and the whole time they were just making "They're so mad because they are on the rag lmao" jokes. Even from a shitty sitcom perspective it seemed really lazy.

>A good chunk of the women you interact with on a daily basis are probably on their period.

which explains why you're all fucking crazy, all the time. fuck off.

Feet

>metal
>screamo
Two completely different genres, which one is it?

>Male character does something bad. Gets punished for it, usually publicly and usually more than they deserve.
>Female character does something even worse. Doesn't even have to apologize, let alone face any consequences.

Not him, but I mean quipping instead of genuine good writing or quipping at ridiculous times.

Like in Doctor Strange, Scary eyes Mads did his "Who am I to judge" quip 20 seconds after killing a person. Every character in the new star wars slams quips left and right, even the blind ancient monk who believes in the force.

It's like everyone liked Joss Iron Man and now EVERY character is Iron man.

>Character thinks gang is going to get rid of them or get rid of something in general

>The punchline is that they don't and it was something else that is coincidently described similarly

The only time this ever worked well was Loud House because they show you from the very beginning they were talking about the Tie's

I hate anything where something is built up, and then expectations are inverted.

>A good chunk of the women you interact with on a daily basis are probably on their period.

Liefeld is that you? Don't you have deadlines to worry about?

user come on its a basic fact of anatomy.

Fucking kek

>Boys vs Girls episode
>Girls always win regardless of circumstances

I don't know why this vexes me so much other then the writers go out of their way to make the guys into a bunch of dumb Neanderthals. About the only show I've seen to subvert this was South Park; which was awesome by the way.

Double standards in general are just shit.

The show did kind of fall into this problem in that queef episode, though.

>Shit you hate in comics/cartoons
Am I allowed to be honest, and say black characters ?

It was Married With Children, and to be fair the women that went on the rag are totally the type to become raging bitch monsters the second they have an excuse because they are all fucking horrid people.

Everyone on that show is, it's kind of the shtick.

I think quipping is more shorthand for lazy, easy snark/sarcasm.

Like, there's no cleverness to the banter, it's just a cheap sarcastic attitude where the character gives the most obvious response. It's mistaking glibness for wit.

why would hermaphrodite plant monster made by a hermaphrodite half alien who is his mom raised by lesbians follow gender roles?

wow a user on Sup Forums is racist, next you'll tell me water is wet

>character gets a promotion that they always wanted
>suddenly that position has a lot more work that was never shown or the they act out of character and fuck up their chance to prove them self
>they go back to their previous position
>bonus rage if the previous boss is incompetent and continues to be shown as incompetent

It's a joke.

>Team of evil underlings.
>The one female will have the most tragic of backstory especially and will join the heroes when the rest of the comrades are either killed, imprisoned, or reduced to jokes.

This, a character getting money and losing it all, and a character achieving their dream and going back to their old life because reasons anger me beyond belief

Only cartoon I've seen touch something like this right is Greg becoming a millionaire and being content with his lifestyle while not simply losing all of his money like a fucking idiot

Well to be fair, the money thing happens to a lot of lottery winners. Don't know why people become so fucking stupid with their money either.

My favorite bit about this was the episode he borrowed a boat and Steven asks why he didn't just buy it and Greg responds with "What are we going to need a boat for?"

Well, I guess he bought a boat after all

God damn I really hated Teen Titans precisely for pulling this shitty cliche of White Knight Faggothood.

Jinx was awful and the only reason Kid Flash excused her is because "My cock is in control!" I really wanted Kid Flash to be castrated for his white knight faggot bullshit.

Has that ever happened? A white knight faggot tries to save the snowflake villainess and she castrates him? Again, I'm not talking like Lord Dominator and stuff where they laugh at the puny heroes or just thrash them a little. I'm talking bloody horrifying torture with no anesthetic full blown removal of the testicles, cock, and prostate castration.

That is what White Knight Faggots deserve. These are the same fuckwits that enabled Feminism and Gynocentrism. In addition to castration maybe catheterize their wound and keep them alive long enough to see a wolf feed on their severed genitalia.

Seek sunlight.

>Hey, you didn't pay for the wash! Ah who cares I'm rich

L-let's just pump the brakes dude

This is why I prefer TFA over BW.
Silverbolt should've been just as adamant about turning Quickstrike and Inferno.

Blackarachnia gets away with her crap while Airazor, the female who was helpful and good the whole time, gets sidelined for a while until she dies two stupid deaths.

Well duh, it's the patrician choice.

>In 2017 it's racist to give a non-PC honest opinion on an "anonymous" image board.

t.tumbler crossposter

>muh non-PC

You're not as edgy as you think you are, user.

>edgy

Is being old school, and honest really viewed as being racist/edgy in these progressive modern day times we live in?

I found it to be awesome.

whoa its a joke about how stevens mom was the warrior

>main character finds other character to be obnoxious
>annoying character goes away
>main character is free to indulge in whatever hobby they please without interruption from said pest
>Main character gets bored and wants the annoying character back

>Character becomes rich
>becomes mega d-bag

I really liked that steven universe did not do this.

>Always
Usually it's even what the fuck are you talking about.

Tell me more