Superman: Last Son- July 3rd, 2020
Green Lantern Corps- October 2nd, 2020
New Gods - April 2nd, 2021
Justice League Dark- July 7th, 2021
Justice League 3- November 5th, 2021
The Batman 2- April 1st, 2022
Wonder Woman 2- July 1st, 2022
Aquaman 2- October 7th, 2022

- Ares is in Wonder Woman but he's played by David Thewlis. She loses faith in humanity after Etta Candy kills Steve Trevor.

- The Batman is further into development than Ben Affleck and the studio is letting on. Ben Affleck will start shooting in two months or less.

- Deathstroke is a villain in the film but not the main villain. Red Hood and Nightwing will also appear.
Armie Hammer is playing Dick Grayson/Nightwing. He has fight scenes with both Deathstroke and Red Hood in the film. The actor for Red Hood is in final negotiations.

- Gotham City Sirens is top priority for the studio. David Ayer is still working on Bright's post production but will start working on Sirens in spring with principal photography scheduled for summer. The Riddler will be the main villain of the Gotham City Sirens film.

- Black Manta is the main villain for the Aquaman film. Warner Bros wants to give Black Manta a Darth Vader like presence. Ocean Master's role in the film is small. The idea is to set up a potential Throne of Atlantis story for Aquaman 2.

- The Flash film has been delayed to make room for The Batman and Gotham City Sirens and to work on the script longer. They hired a new director and Lord & Miller's old treatment is being used as a base for a new script. They are keeping the new director secret. Rumor is that some may like the choice of director while others might hate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

empireonline.com/people/ben-affleck/ben-affleck-may-direct-batman/
polygon.com/2017/1/2/14144916/batman-ben-affleck-dc
avclub.com/article/ben-afflecks-batman-movie-might-not-be-far-along-w-247817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

- Shazam film will focus heavily on Black Adam's origins and Billy's life in the first act. Superman shows up in the second act when Black Adam attempts to murder Billy. Billy transforms into Shazam in the middle of the second act. The film is taking heavy notes from the animated short Superman/Shazam Return of Black Adam and the First Thunder comic. Man of Steel's sequel was originally slated for 2019 but with The Flash delay and Superman already appearing in Shazam, the studio decided to push it to 2020.

- Justice League 2 will have the Injustice League/Legion of Doom as villains. Lex Luthor will be their leader. The previous films and mid/post credit scenes from other films will set up the team. The current slated team is Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Black Manta and Black Adam. Cheetah will most likely be brought in to rival Wonder Woman.

- Despite making a cameo in Justice League, Green Lantern will not have a main role in Justice League 2. The character is being saved for his solo film. Green Lantern only shows up at the end of Justice League to give the team a warning about Darkseid who is gathering an even bigger army.

- Suicide Squad 2 was originally slated for 2018/2019. Some of the members of the Legion of Doom will be part of the Suicide Squad in the film. The early pitch is to have a more human threat for the sequel.

- Brainiac will be the main villain for Man of Steel 2 but other minor Superman villains will appear. The title of the film will be Superman: Last Son.

- Despite having a director attached, the Justice League Dark film is not a top priority.

- New Gods film is about the sons of Darkseid and Highfather. Mister Miracle escapes Apokolips thus breaking a pact that was formed between Apokolips and New Genesis. Darkseid's main goal is to destroy New Genesis and steal their Mother Boxes so he can attack Earth will full force in Justice League 3. Orion will also play a key role in the film.

- There are plans for Hawkman, Hawkgirl and Martian Manhunter.

- Cyborg movie was considered a "dead end" by the studio. At one point Bloodsport was discussed as a possible villain.

- Zack Snyder will not direct Justice League 2.

Why do you insist on spamming Sup Forums and Sup Forums with these threads full of fanfiction and lies?

>The Riddler will be the main villain

Yeeah, nah. if anything Bats should be the villain like in the last arc of Sirens. Riddler could work as a investigator/partner for the Sirens. Having Eddie as a villain feels off and I wouldn't like it. Their best interactions was when Eddit was P.I and helped the Sirens from time to time

Come on user they are actually fun.

>Cyborg movie was considered a "dead end" by the studio.
most probable thing mentioned by this deluded, roleplaying autist thus far

user, WB barely knows to 2018, let alone to 2022

Too bad about Cavill's hairline.

His hairline stop declining and he has longish hair now. I suspect transplant/treatment.

>Rumor is that some may like the choice of director while others might hate it.
/DCEUg/

>Black Manta is the main villain for the Aquaman film
He wasn't before, but if it were true, I'd go see it.

Is Karen Fukuhara gone from all of that?

Wig.

Transplants are too noticeable close-up, and everything is close-up HD 4K now, even pictures of him buying milk in his sweats.

Treatments are basically alchemy. They're largely ineffective, at least in the way you're talking about.

Sure, why not. It's all made up anyway.

There's no way they'd be planning that many superhero movies up-front in any case. Pencilled in, sure. But no scripts, no directors, no stars. Just wish-list what-if scenarios to cover the eventuality that, for some reason, they actually want to fill their schedule with this crap and stop making Harry Potter movies or whatever else their main tentpole.

Fuck, I'm expecting to see another Tolkein adaptation announced before they get a date for Batman.

>Balder
Oh sweet Jesus my sides.
>another Tolkien adaptation
Beren & Luthien with Idris Elba as Beren?

This is one of the more fun "leaks" I have read

Come on, he's a self-insert of the author.

Idris Elba as the talking dog.

Who beats up Benedict Cumberbatch as Sauron?

>that 2021 lineup

Hey, New Gods will totally get made in our lifetimes!

Yep

Realistically it's not happening anytime soon unless the estate turns a complete 180

All I want is Mister Miracle. After that the DCEU can burn.

>I just want Big Barda. After that the DCEU can burn.
Fixed for accuracy.

I want Teen Titans (or just Titans) and Cassandra Cain.

Hopefully they don't cast another skeleton to play her.

Hopefully directed by Snyder. He's the only guy big enough for the job.

If this is true and they do not fuck this up, I think the DCEU may have a chance to survive.

for you

Is it true that Barbara Gordon is going to be Oracle in the DCEU and will be appearing in The Batman?

They only have one misstep so far.

Having Snyder as a director?

Reading the fake leaks are always more entertaining than the actual end product.

Maybe WB should take notes from us

>Batgod
>Villain
>Losing to some crazy hoes

desu this is just tiring.
Both Marvel, DC, Fox capekino it's just whatever.

Suicide Squad made money despite not being as good. Even normies should get a chance to enjoy DC characters. It's nice that they get something and I get something. The DCEU has been very balanced so far in that regard.

>implying that "reformed" Riddler won't be part of the team in GCS2

>Armie Hammer is playing Dick Grayson/Nightwing. He has fight scenes with both Deathstroke and Red Hood in the film.
SWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTTT

Too bad the leaks are fake. You can tell by the fake JL2 leak, considering the fact that Darkseid is planned for JL2 with GL most likely delivering the finisher. It would be really cool to see the GL Corps arrest Darkseid.

>Deathstroke is a villain in the film but not the main villain
>Armie Hammer is playing Dick Grayson/Nightwing
>Warner Bros wants to give Black Manta a Darth Vader like presence
>The Flash film has been delayed to make room for The Batman and Gotham City Sirens
>The film is taking heavy notes from the animated short Superman/Shazam Return of Black Adam
>Justice League 2 will have the Injustice League/Legion of Doom as villains.
>There are plans for Hawkman, Hawkgirl and Martian Manhunter
>Cyborg movie was considered a "dead end" by the studio
>Zack Snyder will not direct Justice League 2.
>Green Lantern only shows up at the end of Justice League to give the team a warning about Darkseid

Yes they fucking should

They already chose

She worked really hard to get fit. Apologize.

No Darkseid in JL 2 lol

>Red Hood
God I fucking hope not.
You can't have a Batman that kills people and then have him lecture Jason how killing is bad.

But it seems like the autistic thing Geoff Johns and Ben Affleck would do. Especially since Johns hates Batman and only read Under the Hood. And Ben Affleck doesn't care.

>No, let's not use any of Batman's great rogues gallery and stories!!! Let's use Jason Todd (again) even though it makes batman look like a hypocrite.

Seriously, this is going to be fucking terrible.

everybody missing this

>She loses faith in humanity after Etta Candy kills Steve Trevor.

it's so stupid that we ignored it.

That's the point, it's so stupid that invalidates everything else to me

>You can't have a Batman that kills people and then have him lecture Jason how killing is bad.

Wouldn't that be a good way to address how Batman was effected by Superman? Jason sneering about Batmans hypocracy, Bruce admits that he was wrong, and that he will have to atone for it.

> Ares is in Wonder Woman but he's played by David Thewlis.
Please god be fucking true. Please god let him show up in full armor.
> She loses faith in humanity after Etta Candy kills Steve Trevor.
WTF?

You guys aren't seriously believing this right?

You already forgot BvS?
She almost told explicitly to Batman that she no longer was dealing with human shit as WW.

>Etta kills Steve

And no explanation whatsoever for that

>Wouldn't that be a good way to address how Batman was effected by Superman?
No, Geoff Johns. It would be fucking stupid. It would be so fucking stupid that it would be a bigger Meme than "Martha", Johns. The fact that you can't see how terrible of a idea this is, shows you are just as autistic as Zack Snyder.

Look, I know you're jelly that Batman had a better Rogues gallery than the Flash and Green Lantern. But this is ridiculous.

You an Affleck need to stop. Nobody wants Red Hood or Deathstroke. Hell, they were already shit in Arkham Knight, Johns.

We want something like the Long Halloween or Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth.

Not this.

Sounds shit

1) Just like Superman showed Batman the light, he can do the same for Jason.

2) Jason Todd/Red Hood has never been used in the big screen. What are you talking about?

3) Batman's rogues are the most used than any hero. We've had 3 Jokers, 2 Two Face, 2 Banes, 2 Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Penguin, Mr. Freeze. Sure a lot of those didn't workout but you get the point.

Big Barda's actress has just been announced!

It's a terrible idea, Geoff Johns.

No one will take it seriously. It will literally become a new meme. Bigger than Baneposting.

Batman lecturing Red Hood that shooting people is bad and wrong will make Batman look worse
>B-B-B-B-But Muh Martha
>B-B-B-B-But Muh Superman

No one is going to buy it. It's a stupid excuse.

It would have been a better idea to go with Court of Owls. That way Batman can kill Zombie Ninjas without worry. Or use a sympathetic villain like Mr Freeze or Two-Face.

This going to bomb so hard.

>Batman movie
>bombing

BvS was panned as was Suicide Squad.

Using Red Hood and Deathstroke for villains for the Batman movie could seiously damage Batman's reputation (which isn't good since BvS and SS already did so). This will be worse than The Dark Knight Rises and Batman and Robin.

>The Batman- April 6th, 2018
Fake

Ben Affleck literally said yesterday there's no script and he's will leave the movie if it's not great.

Reading between the lines suggest the project is an absolute clusterfuck at WB/DC (surprise surprise!)

>Johns hates Batman
noice mem

troll?

I'd really like this, but i know it's all a lie
but i'd really like this

empireonline.com/people/ben-affleck/ben-affleck-may-direct-batman/
polygon.com/2017/1/2/14144916/batman-ben-affleck-dc
avclub.com/article/ben-afflecks-batman-movie-might-not-be-far-along-w-247817

The writing has been on the wall for months

Deathstroke could be cool. Red Hood on the other hand is a continuity nightmare. Batman's second Robin who died and then came back from the dead and blames Batman for letting him die even though he got better and actually kills people, which Batman was doing himself recently?

>We want something like the Long Halloween or Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth.

You might, I don't.

I'm not a fan of Red Hood but if that's how we get Dick and some proper sidekicks on screen for once I'm all game

they will just cast a meme tall acress

*slaps face*
You don't need Red Hood to have Dick, dumbass.
You can have Nightwing on his own an without Batman looking like a idiotic hypocrite. Red Hood isn't even a good character. Tim Drake would be better.
Not to mention you have Batman fighting Red Hood for EXACT same thing he did. It would become an Internet meme bigger than MARTHA and MOM'S GONNA FREAK.
You will have people on twitter like Max Landis and Moviebob pointing out how stupid the whole thing is.

>Not wanting Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
I could understand Loeb but my god you are such a casual. I bet you loved Arkham Knight.

>Arkham Knight

Didn't buy it.

Keep being a judgemental neckbeard though

>Misread what someone posts
>Actually caring what Max Landis and Movie Bob think

And you call other people dumbasses.

>- There are plans for Martian Manhunter.
yes pls

I just have a hard time believing that there will ever be an Aquaman 2.