What happened to Colorado and New Mexico?

What happened to Colorado and New Mexico?
They used to be so red

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2016/09/13/donald-trump-momentum-colorado-polls-narrow/
hotair.com/archives/2016/09/14/oh-new-poll-shows-trump-leading-colorado/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexicans and DUDE WEED LMAO

Colorado became infested with weed smoking liberals and New Mexico got run over with Mexishits.

Mass Deportation isn't something border states aren't really into. Sorry.

Pot and liberals moving here.

Hopefully one day we get to open fire on them.

>Colorado
>Border state.

Can you even into geography when even the OP has a picture of it.

Even into what?

New Mexico is going red

Eh

FPBP and checked
can't get anymore correct than this

Colorado: DUDE

Colorado: Dude weed
NM: Literally 50% spics

>Manitoba
>Saskatchewan
>not red under the new American Empire

You guys should come here and fuck this state up. Make them regret turning this place into a shit hole.

Please help me Sup Forums...

take me out of cuck land please

Colorado got dude weed lmao and it attracted Californians.

Hopefully california gets its own dude weed lmao this year so they go back to their containment state.

CO was ruined by California fucksucks who moved there after they ruined their own state. Cali residents should not be able to leave their state.
#learntoswim

Coloradofag here.

California fucking happened, that's what.

Refugees from that shithole and it's disastrous policies swarm the rest of the western states like locusts.

They show up, bitch for a few years that everything isn't exactly like it was in California, and then start voting for a bunch of shit that made them run away from that hole in the first place.

They're cancer.

>New Mexico
Mexico
>Colorado
Commiefornians shitting everywhere.

Illegals and hippies

Geography, dumbass

>mfw I'm from california and moved CO

Can't wait to ban ar15 assault rifles. Nobody needs a gun.

This. Gas the transplants race war now!

Colorado got flooded with Californian retards I think, New Mexico has illegals

liberals in southern cali got sick of brown people turning their higher property value neighborhoods into slums so they moved

as those 2 states went more blue cali went more red. democrats cant into maths so they think 14 points is great even if they lose 55

Recent poll surprisingly has Trump up in Colorado, I don't think it's as blue these days as a lot of people seem to think.

For Colorado all the liberals that ruined California moved there. Rural areas are still red but like every state,a few cities and college towns ruin it all

they got weed, they don't care anymore

>tfw born and raised in California and moved to Colorado literally a few months ago

I guess the meme is real. At least I've only bought legal weed twice.

Do you vote Democrat?

New Mexico hasn't been red since the 80s m8.
Colorado only went blue last election because DUDE WEED

I don't vote

Well I guess its better than voting for more liberal nonsense.

They got spic'd

>born and raised in California and moved to Colorado literally a few months ago

Hope you get stabbed in the face by a spic who steals your weed.

CTR panic setting in.

CO will be RED by November

denverpost.com/2016/09/13/donald-trump-momentum-colorado-polls-narrow/

if I pull that hat off you will you die?

Gas the Californians! State war now!!

you are nothing dirt just fucking kys rèeeeeeeeeeee

Blame Boulder. It became a big place for sex changes back in the day. Its like another damn San Fran

The Springs is still alright and they'll be red for several more years at least. Denver and Boulder is where all the Cuckfornians move to so those two are lost and Pueblo has been SPIC'D for a while.

The bright side with colorado is that its beginning to look like a battleground swing state with Trump being two points ahead in the latest poll.

Hello my Ukrainian friend.

Tell me, do you have a sister or cousin in need of a husband?

I would be happy to help.
She would be able to send back money to the family regularly and visitors would always be welcome.

Commiefornians and Texans from Austin. We're getting drowned out by liberals who are increasingly immigrating to the Front Range.

t. Colorado

DUDE WEED was a product of the Commiefornians, not the other way around.

California happened to Colorado. Please nuke us.

thats sad

Is there anyplace worth living on the west coast?

I use to live in New Mexico
>55% spic
>5% hippy artists
>5% fags
>10% white
>20% old baby boomer fucks from commiefornia and new york

>Colorado
DUDE

Faggots from California.

That's not nice James

Weed and Mexicans.

What is the Final Solution to the California question?

Alberta too?

dey tirk ir jerbs

Orange County fag here. Bastion of conservatism in the state.
+1000 if Newport.

adding on cause I wanted to check to be sure, 3 cities in OC make the list of top 25 most conservative cities in the country

>Colorado
>Not going red
hotair.com/archives/2016/09/14/oh-new-poll-shows-trump-leading-colorado/

these

I live in Texas and see the same thing. It confounds me why they can't see that all the small differences between TX and CA make one an emergent state and the other a receeding state.

It's the reason they left in the first place, but they can't quite place what caused Cali's situation to begin with

>Hopefully one day we get to

Like a child waiting for permission. Take matters into your own hands, user. What kind of man are you? Obviously not a free one. Pshh... Fuckin slave.

>move to Colorado from upstate New York to escape the whims of shitty downstate leftist fucks
>conservative, gun owner, STEM degree, doesn't smoke weed
>everyone still hates me

=(

New Mexico was red in 2004 retard

Those fuckers shit up Arizona too.

>Those fuckers shit up Arizona too.

California Cancer shits up every western state.
This current wave isn't the first, not by a long shot.
I remember the massive exodus from 1985-1995.
The only thing good about those cunts is watching them crash in the winter.

I'm pretty sure everyone from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, and maybe even Wyoming is unified in their hatred of Califags.

Not sure about New Mexico, they seem to have other problems.

>New Mexico
>red
>ever

They're not liberals but they're all democrats. I'm from there, it's a bunch of spics that think democrats will get them more money some how.

Why the hate :(
I don't blame you for being pissed at CA liberals who move to your state for - I live in the most conservative city in the state and my vote essentially won't matter during the national election.
I just wanna be friends coloradofag

lol no

The problem is that in small population relatively sheltered states, shitlib economic policies can work. See Vermont, Minnesota, Oregon. They fail miserably in large populations, especially when there isn't a really civic mindset in the people.

Literally the same, but I'm not from New York. Get along fine with people here in the southeast BoCo.

California transplants. They fucked their own state up so they left, but they didn't learn anything and continue to fuck up wherever they go.

Yep... Colorado is losing its identity... Denver is growing so fast my rent doubled in one year.... It's the worst types of faggots too... The type of people that would uproot their whole family and make their kids go to New schools and parents have to find new work and sell a car just so they can smoke weed... Filthy fucking dipshits... I have nothing wrong with weed, but if you worship it? Kys... Legalizing weed had a terrible backlash and is ruining the state

>Legalizing weed had a terrible backlash and is ruining the state

Yep. But that only brought the second wave.
Callifags have been coming here to shit the place up for decades.

Check
Dumb CTR faggot.

Oregon is broke as shit. Signed, WAfag

>Alberta and Saskatchewan not red