What do you think Trey Gowdy and his boys do after laying the smack down on FBI agents? Do they out for drinks...

What do you think Trey Gowdy and his boys do after laying the smack down on FBI agents? Do they out for drinks? Do they play laser tag? Do they do shitpost on /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

allenbwest.com/michellejesse/boom-donald-trumps-pick-for-attorney-general-liberals-worst-nightmare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that picture
I'm not worthy to lay on eyes on such beauty.

ITS HAPPENING TONIGHT

These lads ought to get cabinet positions in the New American Order under Trump

They definitely shitpost on Sup Forums

I'd like to think so.

I'm not even memeing I sincerely think Gowdy could get a position as like Attorney General.

Get those weak dubs out of her pal, no one cares about your post.

Agreed.

ten bucks says this guy is a commie

That was a lovely empty gesture. Thank you so much, Gowdy, for throwing us just enough - no more and no less.

He's my hero.

allenbwest.com/michellejesse/boom-donald-trumps-pick-for-attorney-general-liberals-worst-nightmare

Good News

See this? This is a man you don't fuck with.

Bricks would be shat.

Trumps promised him the slot although it was a long time ago so don't know if it still stands. nevertheless gowdy is a fucking based mfer and would be great as ag

Judging by that haircut - I would venture, something gay. Very, very, gay. As in homosexual, not as in cheerful or full of mirth.

the standard today is so low to be a decent public servant.
make this guy Attorney General. i wonder what he thinks of bitcoin and a private free market place (isnt that what america is vs communism?)

Tfw based Gowdy represents my district

i love when they were fucking with shikreli and even he knew i cant fuck with him at all

Bitcoin is an elaborate money laundering scheme. Elites probably are the ones running exchanges. You are a retard if you think they didn't set it up or are using it in some capacity.

term limits are stupid.

i like this gowdy in the oversight position more than seemingly as ag or something.

exchanges are not supposed to exist. converting bitcoin to or from other currency breaks bitcoin fighting the central bank cartel.

They spend time with their families like proper men do.

They play pool at a strip club.