What exactly is their endgame?

What exactly is their endgame?

kill Nickelodeon, be the Vegeta to Disney's Goku

It seems like they are trying to put themselves out of business

Pandering to the major current generation.

YOUR NEW

Just wait a month or two, their endgame will be leaked.

Becoming Teen Titans go network

Ruin all the good shows, then reboot them as 2-d, unfunny comedies.

GET
READY
FOR
STEVEN
UNIVERSE
GO!
>Imagine a show where Steven just hangs out with boring humans all day!

To show flash cartoons made on a budget of four dollars an episode do they make millions every minute on ads and market said shows like they are God tier animation

Maximum profit.

Cancelling all their shows to rebrand themselves as the Teen Titans Go Network

Killing cartoons so they can move over to live action teen sitcoms and make that sweet Disney/Nick money

to make money

you are confusing them with Nickelodeon

I've actually thought this out. Steven Universe GO would be a show about Steven and his human friends in Beach City. Each episode begins with the gang discovering some gem artifact/corrupted gem that they then deal with for the next 10 minutes. In the last minute the CGs swoop in and solve all the problems, saving the day with no character development.

my guess have cheap shitty shows that makes lots of money to fund the Critical Darlings that people will praise them for

seems to be how movie companies are working now too, have one or two billion dollar blockbuster to fund everything

So TTG and PPGs are basicly saving Steven Universe

i still think theyre doing much better than the Foster's generation, and the CN Real gen.
>no more canadian/french cartoons
>[AS] starts earlier
>no more live action movies in a cartoon channel just because it has an element of animation in it

change the name to cal arts network

The Foster's generation(2004-2006) was great. You had the CN City bumpers, not to mention awesome shows like Camp Lazlo and Puffy AmiYumi

The CN real generation (2007-2010) was crap though, I agree

isn't that "My Knight and Me" show from france

probably, we might be reverting back

Isn't that show getting aired all week, probably just to get rid of it

I won't be surprised if it gets the Bunnicula treatment.

I don't think they have an endgame.

That's exactly what's going to happen

>>[AS] starts earlier

How is that possibly a good thing? Cutting their primetime slots has a lot to do with Cartoon Network starting that random hiatus nonsense and the additional time is just filled with Fox's sloppy seconds.

To make money yet kill off shows that could potentially rake some in.

Cancelling every single show that isn't Teen Titans Go