Das rite white goy

Das rite white goy

Don't they call the females shiksa?

u mad whitegoi?

I bet he licked her cunny

>No mention of Weinstein, the fact that he launched her career and she wear his wife clothline
kek

These shiksas faults for being so slutty, our chosen one didn't do anything wrong.

>Every few years, Harvey picks a new girl as his pet. He puts her in a picture or two, takes her to an event, and not unlike Cher Horowitz, makes her a project, an attempted creation.

>The Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set.

>Most obviously, at least as of 2007, they are clothed exclusively in Marchesa on the red carpet (the fashion line of Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman). So if you were wondering why Harvey Weinstein seems only interested in actresses who dress like fairy princesses from Planet Sugarplum, it’s his wife’s fault.

>But the most telling sign, if you’re looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.

>Rumors of Harvey’s casting couch ways are legendary. As a minor Midwestern blogger, I can’t know their validity. But I do know for each of these girls, there was an enormous PR push, proclamations of “it-girl” and “the next big thing” and then a fairly daunting silence that had to be devastating to these young women who really believed this was their “it.”

wite gurls cant get enuff of dat kosher cock!

Rich Jew conspiracy to sexually assault white girls.

T-t-t-thank you merchant you are my greatest ally

U mad cause im banging your waifu goy?

Who?

your waifu cant resist the superior chosen

i noticed the Weinstein sluts always wearing a plunging neckline so that the swine can grope them very easily. And then they talk about harrassment when pressured to take a stance.

of all the women that are going to go down as cum dumpsters after all of this is over, I'm glad it will be her.

Which jewish girl did he abuse ? Can someone tell me ?

>launched her career

I didn't know you could launch someone's career after they've had a very successful career already.

I've run out of ebonics.....

Too bad.

Would he Jew one of the tribe?

Imagine that fat fuck climbing on top of you all sweaty and greasy while he gasps for air

henceforth she shall be known as Emma Weinstein

No waifu is safe!

Now now! If Harv tried anything, ANYTHING, Chloe fucking pounded that guy into oblivion!

front page of today's Hollywood Reporter is 100% about Weinstein.

Soon to be about the Afflecks, no doubt.

You're damn lucky I can't find any picture of that slut REMOTELY within the vicinity of the Harvester...

I know because she is pure and strong like Hulk.