HOW DARE YOU SELL YOUR OWN SAUCE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU BETA MALE SEXISTS

>HOW DARE YOU SELL YOUR OWN SAUCE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU BETA MALE SEXISTS

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-szechuan-sauce-424d15e9-3815-4a51-8d81-26a3fc686ee1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does he want a thank you or something?

we all know justin roland keyboards is our guy. so its a matter of time before he throws the towel in with this idiot.

>Integration
Can these KEKS spend a single day without spouting propaganda for multiculturalism and (((enrichment)))?

I knew Roiland was our guy when I read some interview and Dan just goes on about how Sup Forums is horrible and “le internet hate machine” and Roiland steps in and tells him how Sup Forums isn’t the entirety of the site etc etc

lol fine for him to "intergrate" it into his show but

>show makes said sauce a spicy hot meme that casuals parrot constantly
>sauce company rereleases sauce in a a very limited batch with a new label to appeal to show fans
>announcing low supply creates a high demand resulting in a massive increase in sales from those who came for the sauce
>anger from lack of supply falls not on company but on the shows fanbase
>Complications from angry customers only affects lowly workers while increasing profit margins
He has a point. McDonald's manipulated the whole series of events to turn into a win win for them at the expense of the fan base.

>essentially run a marketing campaign for a McDonald's product
>wow why is McDonald's suddenly selling this product that I have advertised

are you fucking retarded?

Fr*cking this it's McDonald's fault

I mean it's not like we begged and pleaded and made petitions for them to bring it back

This was entirely their fault for being a greedy capitalist company run by corrupt evil businessmen

#BoycottMcDonald's

Dan the Man coming out hard against the illegal migrants

>go to subway
>order the footlong meatball marinara sub
>eat it
>sandwich artist asks how you like it
>say you love it
>wake up the next day
>turn on the tv
>see a subway commercial
>they use your pictures and quote in a nationwide advertising campaign
>make cardboard cutouts of you and put it in all their stores
>you call subway asking to be paid for them using your likeness
>hurr durr you said you liked it, deal with it

that's how retarded you sound like right now

yeahhh about that user:

change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-szechuan-sauce-424d15e9-3815-4a51-8d81-26a3fc686ee1

Kek autists really can't detect sarcasm.

Holy shit you really are an intelligent Rick and Morty fan

And as an intelligent Rick and Morty fan I'm sure you have plenty of evidence that proves McDonald's used the show to promote this

mcdonald its no using any r&m shit

It’s also ironic the show started as a back to the future parody but I don’t theyll ever acknowledge that

>Make a television show
>Obviously don't keep all of the rights to marketing, because that shit goes to the network
>Write an episode about a certain out of stock product for that show
>viewers gain interest in the product
>Network that owns the rights to the series you created signs a deal with the company that owns the product for a promotional deal

thats not what happened

spergs demanded meme sauce constantly from mcdonalds on twitter

how does that situation in anyway even slightly resemble what happened with rick and morty and the shit sauce they promoted over and over again for months on twitter, in interviews and on the most popular cartoon on planet earth right now

>Expense of the fan base

Are you retarded or something? How do you think the world works?

What a fucking entitled cuck.

Let me guess: he's the reason for everything that's wrong with R&M?

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that McDonald's is completely at fault but they definitely knew what they were doing. What I find funny is that for an fan base that tries to worship and emulate this genius, they fell in such vast quantities to this low level manipulation. Their actions proved that the majority of r&m fanbase are more jerrys than ricks or Mortys.

Mandatory euthanasia for all Rick and Morty fags.

Everything that isn’t just a silly fun little adventure is Dans fault. All the divorce drama? God isn’t real? Everything sucks? It’s all Dan. If you watch interviews about Justin he is really funny and likeable

fairly certain it was his idea to bring in all the female writers who were behind all the shit episodes and things like the obvious self-inserts

I'm not a native speaker. What is he trying to convey? What's does unlicensed integration mean in this context? Is he complaining that McDonald's did not ask them for permission to start selling their own sauce again? Did McDonalds use any reference to Rick and Morty while promoting the sauce? If not why does the sperg like that?

No Slick and Berty advertising by Mackie D's though, they're just selling the sauce that they sold before.

Why is this fat dumb fuck having cringy ass arguments with randoms over twitter? Someone should take away his phone.

you lack the IQ to understand Dan's tweets

He's mad they benefited from all his free advertising without paying him

>Is he complaining that McDonald's did not ask them for permission to start selling their own sauce again?
Basically
>Did McDonalds use any reference to Rick and Morty while promoting the sauce?
No
>If not why does the sperg like that?
Like most of the fans of Rick and Morty he's an idiot who thinks he's a genius

Look man I'm not saying it's some Greek tragedy but it is what it is. The fact that you are sympathetic to McDonald's goes to show how well it worked

He’s mad because he made the meme sauce popular again and McDonald’s didn’t pay him. As if they need his permission to sell their own product

what

not being sympathetic to a company feeding carcinogenic shit to rick and morty fans.

no it was bringing in female writers.

didn't you see the threads crying about the show being ruined before any of the episodes even aired?

>KEKS
newfag Sup Forumsster just can't into lurking

Does Harmon actually have any creative input whatsoever, or is it all Roiland and the writers and Harmon just brought it to Adult Swim?

>extra awkward
Holy shit. He needs to kill himself ASAP.

except they didn't use any Reddit and Morty pictures to advertise the sauce

Dan Harmon

>bffs with most online feminist icons like Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn
>scolds critics of Rick & Morty's newest season as sexists who hate women writers
>projects his parent's divorce onto the show when he's 44 and should be over it
>ruined Community already and is set to ruin this show completely
>bitches to McDonalds like he invented Mulan szechuan sauce

Justin Roiland
>friends with YouTubers like H3H3
>old projects seem like shitposting make into a show
>tells fans to stop harassing the McDonalds workers
>browses Sup Forums

Roiland is a good guy, Harmon is an assmad dickhead

So Roiland basically wanted his Back To The Superjail cartoon?

once it took off he probably probably thought mcdonals would want to do a promo campaign to tie in with rick and morty, but there was enough free autistic hype that they didn't need to do actual marketing.

I’m going to play doubles avocado but the font used is similar to the rick and morty logo. The little characters don’t look anything like the same style though

Maybe the fanbase shouldn't be so stupid and gay...

>doubles avacado

average intelligence of rick and morty fans

say a whole bunch of shit without realizing how dumb it sounds

This was fucking autistic.

That is a very weak argument, apply yourself.

>similar font
This isn't using the actual show's characters and they don't have to pay the bald fatass shit.

I don’t doubt mcdonalds knew what they were doing when they created that imagine. I’m not saying Dan deserves shit but you can’t deny some similarities

They clearly tried to evoke Rick and Morty, but depending on the judge, font and portals and shit aren't inventions of the show but I think some would be sympathetic to the idea that they were clearly trying to reference a connection to an IP that they didn't give proper credit to.

Just sue McDonald's, then.

Its official, Mc Donald is a neo nazi alt right food chain.

More like Rick and Morty fans spammed McDonald's Twitter and Facebook begging them to bring back the sauce. Also, they didn't use anything from the show when they brought it back.

I hope he does so he loses all his money

Hello Dan

Why should they though? It’s not like McDonald’s told Dan to write a joke involving their 20 year old sauce. They just saw an opportunity and cashed in on the free advertising

I agree with most of this. Dan is a funny guy but he's too depressed and pretentious to A) enjoy and make the most of the success he has and B) understand that people aren't going to like him just because of who he is. I get the feeling that Dan knows this is gonna be the last big he does while Justin is still young enough to keep going at it. I tried listening to dans podcast and while he had decent guests and could be genuinely funny his depressive self deprication and all around "people except me are stupid" was too much

you're the newfag, this is the most blatant false flag I've seen

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

supply and demand

Never run a business

>go to subway
>order the spicy sub
>make a tv show and heavily promote the spicy sub
>subway sends you a spicy sub and you promote them again on twitter and plebit
>the spicy sub becomes popular
>become angry because you have over 200 IQ

hahaahahaha the jews over at adult swim are ass mad they got througughly out jewed

ahahahahahahahah this is multidimensional jewry and imo potery of the highest order

Cmon guys remember the damn Daniel kid?
>Kid makes a meme video about a friend wearing shoes
>video becomes a huge hit and a meme
>tv personalities are talking about
> they invite the Daniel kid instead of the kid who says the catchphrase
> they give Daniel gifts while meme creator gets nothing
Literally the same thing. Just judging by this outrage I wouldn't doubt it if in 5 years we see things like meme copyrights

My nonexistent god you're right it's EXACTLY THE SAME

Seriously we need to let Harmon know so he can sue

>doubles avocado

Underrated

>make a joke that's blatantly advertising a burger chain
>act mad when getting zero compensation from burger chain capitalizing on free advertising, cheapening your show to nothing more than product placement

I've been laughing uncontrollably at doubles avocado for 3 minutes

if we are going to play that game when is who ever owns garfield going to get their compensation?

>rip off back to the future
>shill sauce for free
>complain about advertising for free

oh you!

>being THIS fucking retarded
embarrasing
pathetic
reddit

I wonder if there will be a reference to this in the next season, like Rick suddenly deciding he hates the sauce or whatever

I hope there is no next season

I wonder how much Harmon paid to use McD’s trademarked name.

I hate Mc*BURP*donalds Marhty

Don't go to Mc*BURP*Donalds, not until they me Marhty

This message is brought to you by Burger King, go get their Whopper™ *BURP*

>doubles avocado

>make joke asking mcdonalds to bring back sauce
>fans harrass mcdonalds online accounts to get sauce brought back
>sauce is brought back and fans threaten bodily harm on employees when it runs out
>how dare you bring your sauce back without permission
fair use only goes so far, mcdonalds could have a case for him putting them into the episode in the first place

He said on the h3 podcast that he "used to" obsessively browse Sup Forums after every episode dropped.

>sandwich artist

dan harmons a fat fucking loser

>McDonalds
Shit
>Rick and Morty
Shit

its like a match made in heaven

Dan "Probably end up self harmin'" Harmon

now he browses reddit for positive reinforcement

>unlicensed
In before the clown's legal department hits him with an infringement suit for unauthorized use of the brand on his show.

Talk about zero fucking self awareness.

LISTEN HERE YOU LOW IQ SHITS

nice bait

McDonalds is shit we will have to live with forever, the people there are ubiquitous

Rick and Morty are a whole bunch of cringey autist, the sooner it goes away the better

>PIPE DOWN YOU FUCKING DUMB GOYIM

fair use law would protect it, waste of time

He probably still browses here then Harmon comes in the office and he quickly changes tabs and says "HAHAHAHA YEAH DAN SZECHUAN SAUCE WAS SO FUNNY HAHAHA" and as soon as Dan leaves he cries at what his show has become

Never trust a fucking show with Harmon

>unlicensed

WHO MADE A FUCKING CARTOON ABOUT MCDONALDS AGAIN?????

this is advanced judaism

the jews jewed the jews

Which is wierd since it always seems to be nonwhites who fuck up my order working there.

Although those aren’t rick and morty characters, mcdonalds knew EXACTLY what the fuck they were doing

This. Whenever I see the white kids working at my local mcdicks I know I’m in for a treat. When I see the weird, mentally off, people or the brown ones I know I’m gonna have to double check my food

Didn't this loser quit twitter a week ago?

I want to punch this nu-male's lights out.

so this is the power of R&M's high IQ fanbase... woah