Do you still have cable?

If so why?

Considering satellite because it's just easier than pirating.

Because it's comfy

>Pirating shows
Do you have any idea how much your average film crew makes? Have a heart

Yes
It carries my Internets
And my wife likes that celebrities dancing thing on the good old BBC

I don't even have a TV.

I have internet but it's $65 a month. I think I'm paying too much.

I don't. I have one of those rabbit ears antennas, but it's not even plugged it at the moment.

I have Sky satellite TV, which cost 20 bong bucks a month and I get access to a comparable TV show library to Netflix as well as on demand movies which is updated every day. I've watched some shitty movies on there, but also some great ones. I have Netflix too and Amazon Prime, which on top of Internet takes me to about 80 bongs a month. It's decent value for the amount of media I have access to.

It's not the only BBC she likes

Comes included with the rent. It's nice to have when you're tired and don't want to watch anything particular.

Because paying for multiple streaming services and a VPN to pirate shit basically comes out to the same cost as cable and I’d rather spend my time WATCHING tv than acquiring things to watch.

Because it's part of my apartment's "amenity" fee

I have cable because it was a $20 add on with internet. Why not.

No. I do not pay to fill my abode with advertising and subliminal messages.

Lol cable and satellite fags

Irs 2017

I personally have no watched television in over 10 years. All i do is surf the net and read books or listen to music.

My parents cut the cord to their cable a while back and just watch basic tv and have netflix

The destruction of cable is going to be sooo good. When they get desperate and offer a la carte and you can pick and choose the channels you want its going to be fun as cable subscribers across america delete mtv, cnn, ESPN, and other lib shit channels

Netflix and pirate everything else. I had Crunchyroll but the selection is really shitty aside from 2 maybe 3 good shows. I may drop Netflix if they keep losing shows

>All i do is surf the net and read books or listen to music.
Pretty much this.

Cable is a fucking joke. You pay for access to channels you never watch, and the channels you do watch are filled with fucking commercials, and most of the shows these days are straight up garbage.

I cut that shit years ago and haven't looked back.

>VPN to pirate shit
what kind of a shithole do you live in?

Yes I still have cable.

I have cable so that I can turn on the television set, sit in front of it, and stare at it. Sometimes I will change the channel and stare at something different.

Do you literally NOT know how television works?

I cut the cord back in 2013 and never looked back.

Jewflix and Hulu had mostly everything i needed, and you could watch most shows on the website of their respective networks the day after it aired.

Whatever they didn't have I just pirated.

You can do that with jootube, dude.

I have Comcast, it's only $30 more than internet alone and I get a DVR

I have netflix and access to a friend's plex server that he updates daily. thinking about getting cable again just because it's easy to turn something on with the gf. with netflix we have a hard time choosing something, and when i stay at her place we just switch channels.

Imagine still having Netflix. Constantly decreasing catalog and constant price increases.

I don't have Cable (or Sling or Vue or YouTube TV) because there's hardly anything worth watching. It just seems like 99% of cable shows start well and then slowly devolve into pure shit but by that time you've invested 50 hours into the show so you begrudgingly finish it even though it should have ended 3 seasons ago. If cable made more mini-series with definitive beginnings and ends then maybe I'd consider it. But I see no reason when there's plenty of great movies to watch on Prime and FilmStruck.