THE FLASH

New promo for the midseason premiere episode.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=51PLC8hFCfs

whoa

>Wally is faster
>Wally has groupies
>Wally takes over the suit display

I get the feel someone in that production team actually hates Barry.

Why does Wally even exist in this show if he acts nothing like real (or even black) Wally and if the character dynamics aren't anywhere the same?

Hopefully this season starts getting better. It's been kind of shit so far because of the writing is noticeably worse than the previous seasons.

>Cocky jackass

Sounds like Wally to me.

I read that as Jacky cockass

They know who the best Flash is. It's hilarious. Maybe they'll actually kill off Barry in the Crisis in a few years.

tfw they're ruined the chance to do Return of Barry Allen full force bc every season has the same damn twist

>Tfw this series is just barry-shitting
Guess who was directing
it was ME Barry!

>They know who the best Flash is.
a-are you really implying Wally is the best flash?? we all know he was faster than Barry, but he wasn't better than him
also, that was the REAL Wally, not the new muh progress black one

if they keep pushing black wally, i'm going to stop watching, not what I signed up for watching these last few years.

it's amazing how Flash is going that same way Arrow did as it hit the 3rd season

But he acts like real Wally in promos. I'm already starting to like him honestly.

>also, that was the REAL Wally, not the new muh progress black one
TV Wally is based on original Wally. New 52 Wally is based on TV show.

It's in reverse.

It isn't.

Why is the actor for wally so goddamn terrible? He can't emote or show any sort of emotion at all without it coming offl ike he's on a highschool stage.

He's bla-a-nd

> It's in reverse.

you fucking what

>They know who the best Flash is
White Wally, but he isn't here

>New 52 Wally is based on TV show
Odd knowing New 52 black Wally appeared way before TV show even said they were going to introduce that character

I don't know... he's got that "cmon coach, you gotta let me in the game!" thing down. I enjoy when he's given a glimpse of his potential, only to have it stripped away. I hope that's a continual theme.

Iris was black from episode 1, it's exactly what you signed up for.

Iris didn't have a brother in Season 1 though.

>it's exactly what you signed up for.
not him but I didn't sign up for black Wally, I signed up for Barry Allen, it's supposed to be his show

Wait, so why the fuck is Wally naming himself Kid Flash, if he's not really a kid and of similar age to Barry?

it's slang for "kidding"

he's the jokester of the group

>whaaaa Barry's not getting 120% of the attention

Wally is 19 or so, Barry is 27.

This is exactly what I meant, I don't actually care if it had been a white wally, I didn't sign up for flash family at all in any iteration. Show is billed and built around barry and wallyfags can get fucked.

trips confirm, my friend

Barry's the titular character, the writers shouldn't be trying to put him aside for some other fag

This

It's a show about THE FLASH, and Wally was the Flash as much as Barry was.
>I didn't sign up for flash family at all in any iteration
What a fucking idiot. Flash Family is inherent in the story. It comes with the package. Read some comics maybe.

it's supposed to be about Barry Allen as The Flash, and now they wanna start placing one of the laziest characters in the show, Wally, as a bigger deal than Barry?

also
>Read some comics maybe.
kek

If you are watching/reading something with the Flash, you're gonna get members of the Flash family, big surprise.
>Wahhh why did Flash #123 have Jay Garrick in it so much I just wanna read about Barry!

>niggas who dont read comics

>Wally fucks Barry's life
neat

but you just know that Wally is going to sacrifice himself to beat Savitar.

As long as he stays dead, I'm fine with that.

Eh, this TV show is doomed since they already disposed of the best Flash villains in the first two seasons. Eobard is--was the end-all be-all for Barry. Some sociopath who lived to make Barry's life a living hell, but all without killing Barry. Bastard didn't even get clotheslined.

Hunter I have no words for other than disgust because he may as well been a new character altogether. That and his shtick was with Wally since Barry was off fucking around in the Speedforce and the 30th century.

Now they're scraping the bottom of the barrel with some would-be noname speedster.

AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ROGUES?!

Savitar is another Wally villain.

I miss Captain Cold

>What are all these Flash characters doing in my Flash show!?

>AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ROGUES?!
Filming other things.

>Captain Cold and Heatwave filming Prison Break
>Heatwave filming Legends
>Golden Glider filming Frequency
>Trickster filming Star Wars

>Golden Glider filming Frequency

Not for long, apparently.

>all these Thawne remnants

Golden glider is gone for good apparently for the movie. Johns had to pull a lot of strings just so he could still be allowed to use cap cold on the show.

When will the real Wally appear?

>I get the feel someone in that production team actually hates Barry.

Just now? Half way into season 3?

Is Barry going to get cucked??

Season 1 and season 2 were fine, but in season 3 it seems like every episode is dedicated to people shitting on him for everything.

Iris already tasted the vibrating D. She's never going back now.

if she dies, it will open way for a better character so it depends how you define cucking.

Wally is obviously going to die so I'm not so worried.

Nah, nigga

Barry hasn't improved at all as the Flash since Thawne-Wells stopped mentoring him in Season 1. They say he's getting faster, but besides reciting numbers asspulled on the spot there's no evidence of it.

Kara is faster than him, S2 Legends Thawne is faster than him, Zoom was equal in speed, and now Wally and Quick are already established to be gaining speed faster than Barry is, meaning they'll soon be faster than him. Barry is too slow, and utterly incompetent to hero without his peanut gallery. The only time Barry has been treated like an actual A-List fucking hero was in the crossover.

>Kara is faster than him

No, she isn't.

>Barry hasn't improved at all as the Flash since Thawne-Wells stopped mentoring him in Season 1.
False. He hasn't improved since wellsobard helped him in season 2.

He's reached a speed limit, which he will obviously break in the future.

Shit taste confirmed.

Y'okay, just as fast then. Still fucking awful.
You get the point.

Not even just as fast.

Says who? Because Barry explicitly says she's as fast as him, telling the psuedo League to go on with her instead as it would make literally no difference in the speed department.

Not to mention she chases him across the city (nearly hitting him with heat vision) , and then matches him across the country to wrap up the rest of the ayy lmaos.

In the first crossover Barry held up to stay with Supergirl so she could throw him and increase his overall inertia.

When Barry told the B-League that Supergirl was just as fast:
A) Nobody in the group can appropriately study her in a warehouse
B) For their purposes, and for all they know, she is "just as fast." Scientifically, with accurate measurements and calculations, Barry (and subsequently Wally) is and always will be faster than Super-anyone.

When Supergirl was chasing him across the city Barry was bait. He's not doing his job as bait if he loses her.

Pfft! Rogues? On a Flash show? You're crazy user.
They've all been shit anyway sadly. They'll never be a team.

Take that back! Captain Cold and Heatwave are damn near perfect!

More action, less dram---wait this is CW.

Welp.

To much ham for my taste. Not to mention neither of them have their comic abilities which are supposed to make them threats to Flash. Really Barry shouldnt have any trouble taking their weapons in this incarnation. Also I love how we just completely forgot about Axel Trickster. Which I adore Hamill's Trickster but its still rather odd

>Wally is obviously going to die so I'm not so worried.
If anyone is dying it's Iris, as much as I'd love it to be Wally.

Black or White, Wally was always cooler than Barry.

I much prefer James over Axel in the comics but fucking Countdown ruined that.

Neither of them are going to die because both are pretty essential to Flash mythos.
If they DO die, that would be pretty fucking stupid and I for one would probably stop watching.
But I know why y'all want them to die so bad, don't worry.

Didn't stop Thawne from turning Iris's brain into goo.

Two and a half seasons of this back-and-forth shit...How long until Barry finally gets #BLACKED? Will it be this season?

haven't they already fucked now?

No. They've only kissed.

I thought they fucked. There was an episode where blackdad felt weird about them fucking.

No. He just felt weird about them doing PDA in front of him which is understandable considering the circumstances.

>tfw Bart will be a nigger

Kill me.

The flash is a nigger? Since when?

It's because Wally is black.

Since muh diversity quotas.

Why does Sup Forums hate season two?

You're a moron

I personally hate it because they butchered Hunter Zolomon.

Since that time you came to a board called "comics and cartoons" and literally indulged in neither of the aforementioned hobbies you dumb ape

The fucked off screen and the first promo had them in bed. So yes Barry is giving Iris the good vibrations

And Barry's a goold ol' dindu nuffin boy, right? Oh wait, he selflessly fucked up the entire timeline and that decision is still causing problems.

I thought DC chilled out about that shit? We got Superman on Supergirl and even a couple Deadshot appearances in the past two seasons

Oh Barry, always messing things up.

You hero you.

Black Wally is white Wally in the show like black Iris is white Iris

But the comics knew they were going that route the moment Iris was cast.

Black Wally is the real Wally on the show like black Iris is the real Iris

And I hated the whole Jay Garrick twist.

Both are so boring though. Iris especially.

I agree doesn't change the fact that they're the real versions of the characters from the comics though.

Agreed.

I'm still waiting for Eobard better pop up at the most inconvenient time and start fucking shit up again.

>they butchered Hunter Zolomon.

It's amazing how they took probably the most complex Flash villain and turned him into everything he's not supposed to be.

>Zolomon
>Complex

Please. He was fun but not really complex. His schtick amounted to "do evil shit, claim it's for a good cause, cry about his ex".

He is more complex than "I pushed you downstairs out of pettiness".

Let's face it, most of the powerful Flash villains are one dimensional as fuck. Cold is cool, but he's almost never used as a villain these days.

I like the idea of a serial killer with zero empathy having Flash-like powers, but CW writers don't have enough subtlety to pull it off.

If he was as complex as comics Zolomon you'd just complain he's too similar to season 1 Eobard
There's nothing wrong with a villain who does evil shit because they're a psychopath and enjoy it, get over it