NICE

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

literal manchlid

That second picture

Dr Jew, I'M BACK

based, oh my god so based.

/ourguy/?

Hope he gets his ass beat.

He must have some dirt on people, if only he could leak it all and make Hollywood implode in its own hypocrisy

How much would that leather jacket cost?

Literally did nothing wrong

why not just fucking dissapear

your careers over, just fucking retire to some remote island

I'm really fucking wishing this happens. Hopefully in book form, not on twitter.

Somebody puhlease get this man a gun

>jews
>not destroying everything they can

And there are bastards who defend this scum

he made their careers
now hes back to end them

>First one to suck my micropenis gets to star in a movie.

THE MOST /OUR GUY/ EVER!!!!!!

his life is gonna make a fun biopic

i read this in a trailer voice
cool

>career is over
>jew
lmao

DO IT HARVEY
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE

YAAASSS! Get back at the oppressive anti-semitic haters

DoJ is onto him
He probably already tried to leave and was not allowed to by the border police.

I feel like hes saving this as his last resort. He'll most likely never work again, but if he weathers the storm he good still have some influence. I hope they push him too far and he lets everything out though that would be glorious

I want to see his terrible venegance "If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me" before he's ousted from the biz.

The bitches ratted you out, now it's your turn to get back at them. All the virtue-signaling bastards like Clooney, Affleck etc hope they get to eat it up.

BASED

now thats a weistein flick i would watch

OUR GUY!
GO HARVEY GO

I really fucking hope he spills the beans on hollywood.

John Goodman is the perfect actor to play (modern) Harvey.

Has he been charged with any crime? Isn't it all allegations?

Because he's fucking going for it, he's seeing if America is desensitized enough for him to survive this scandal.

I'm pretty sure you'd die if you actually tried to spill the beans.

This guy seriously looks like pure evil. Is it just because I hate jews?

Prevented from fleeing the country? Nice.

how is evil? he just wanted to get a nut

Would you say he should crash the proverbial plane?

he looks like a gross uncle

yes but that's ok

Woud pay for it

Oh yeah

>support harvey because he pissed off liberals in hollywood
or
>laugh because the liberal hervey got caught at his own game

someone make a sweating man meme about it

K I N O
I
N
O

>no one noticing the yesterday timestamp
Nah, the man is in Phoenix at a sex rehab, you blind mongrels. Some news station had a chopper following him in an SUV the entire way there.

>sex rehab

>sex rehab

aka dungeon filled with kids

I want names, stories, picture, videos

is it where they give loli dolls to people?

>implying he's attracted to kids
If he were he wouldn't be getting spitroasted, pedophiles are the most powerful people in politics&movies, he was just a pervert that absued his power to fuck whores(that wanted it, by the way).

and the "suicidal" narrative has already been pushed in the media. the trap has been set.

>sex rehab
>it's not his fault, he's a sex addict, IT'S A DISEASE HE IS THE REAL VICTIM.

awesome

If that's true then why did Polanski have to flee the country?

Evil is what Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy are. What did Harvey do other than pressure women into sex?

If anything, Harvey is on the lower end of Hollywood degeneracy. For all we know there are probably execs who sacrifice children in satanic blood rituals.

Nigga he's lost everything. For a jew like him this is a near-death experience.

- He's been removed from the company.
- He sullied the family name, the have to change the name of the company right away.
- He's still owns a part of the company, but that might be subject to change now.
- Wife divorcing him, he's been exposed as a creepy perv to everyone he knows

Without all this he's just a disgraced ugly fat guy with some money in his pocket. He went from king to pawn.

>Directed by Quentin Tarantino

Because he was too blatant about it and didn't do it at an illuminati party like the rest of them do.
>gangrape a child
>everyone is involved, no one will talk
>drug and rape a child by yourself
>you're vulnerable

who cares, I would just retire to Asia and spend the rest of my days getting prostate massages for little gook girls

Why bother taking a chopper if they're following in an SUV? In case it breaks down, or in case Harvey suddenly takes flight?

Cause he didn't rape any five year old boys, that was his downfall.

He's worth a quarter billion. He'll be ok. Especially if he just runs away to france where Artists > crying women

i would literally not give a fuck if i was him.
i'd move to asia, lose weight, get buff and do some plastic surgery so no one would recognize me. then move back to america and spend the rest of my days spending the infinite amount of cash he has

Weinstein was in the SUV
youtu.be/Bevl3t58pak

>Artists > crying women
Macaron va baisser les taxes pour le Weinstein and France will use him to gain advantage on shitty american flicks
He is a strategic asset and should ask political asylum here

>they show where weinstein is in real time

he's going to get murdered, isn't he?

>THIS SUMMER

France only allows sexual predators who actually have artistic talent.

It’s two.

he, unironically, did absolutely nothing wrong at all

holy kek this is ridiculous

I'm not saying he won't be okay financially.

But I fucking guarantee to him this is like "Paradise lost" shit. Ousted out of his Hollywood heaven.

He had all the power, now he has none.

yeah I guess all bosses are control freaks who are addicted to power

personally if I had Weinstein money I would have retired decades ago

He's not though. He's got shares in a failing company that may very well get gutted and left to rot while his brother sets up shop elsewhere. Or, maybe there is some sort of contract in place that allows other shareholders to buy Harvey out for pennies to the dollar in the event of something like that.
Realistically, he has a couple mil in the bank that he's burning through like crazy (lawyers ain't cheap), and some artwork, houses or whatever (if he's got loans taken out against real estate, then he really is FUUUUUCKEEEED).

This, there are thousands of women who find rich sexual predators attractive. Hell, OJ Simpson will have another white chick in a few weeks.

Quarter billion might run out relatively fast with few lost lawsuits.
This.

trust me a sneaky Jew like him who was a Hollywood mogul has a lot more than 250 million hidden away

He looks like shit, but isn't he technically the world's greatest chad?

the DOJ should offer immunity if he rats out everyone

Soon he's gonna be the one signing NDAs for a handout.
Oh the irony.

>IN A WORLD

Harvey is worth 200 mil or something? If he sells his part in the old company, he can live comfortably for a long time.

kek

So which actresses do we know he's slept with?

>WHERE AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN

Russian oligarchs 'hide' the money, Jewish businessmen invest it. Problem with that is, you can get fucked out of your investments instantaneously if you become a liability to your business partners.

Most Russian oligarchs are Jewish

>that tape where he begs the woman to stay
Nah.

Britain objectively needs someone like him even more than France does. France's movie industry is one of the most well oiled machine in the world with tons of financing help easily available.

Meanwhile Britain's industry is in the gutter. And if Brexit effectively happens they're going to really be dying quickly. Most of their experimented technical crews will be moving overseas. The big stages like Pinewood or Ealing are going to loose contractors immediately and eventually close shop. Leavesden is WB owned and might survive a while but not that much longer.

He may not be able to simply sell, it depends on what sort of shares he has. It might very well be like the Theranos situation, this founder/CEO chick went from owning a couple billion worth of shares to negative hundred million in liability and legal fees.

Investing is essentially laundering. It's all the same shit if you do it right. Art, off-shore shell companies, tax havens, "legitimate businesses" (read: fronts), etc.

>Harvey Weinstein is
>The Producer

>what's going on here? what is going on here?

never gonna happen. Who do you think the jews are gonna go after? His children are going to run into unfortunate "accidents" if he says a word.

Isn't Britain where Star Wars was filmed?Also, if Mummy turns it into the "Singapore of Europe" you can bet everyone will come to Britain

it must be weird to have gotten away with it for so long and for it all to come tumbling down so suddenly

if that's his last resort the heart attack or suicide will get him before it ever happens

I hate women so much I'm actually supporting this greasy jew rat, what a turn of events

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41597159

lol

>Ted Bundy
>killing Stacys
>evil
Cuck.

300M at least before this happened, but I bet it's mostly shares in TWC, which might be hard to sell

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKGJZt83_JE

>YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?
>I FUCKING MADE YOU, UPPITY CUNT
>IF I'M GOING DOWN, I'M TAKING ALL YOU TRAITOROUS BITCHES WITH ME
> *Makes phone call* ACTIVATE IT
>*Harveyleaks proxy filehost and server in bumfuck country goes online*
>Sayonara sluts.. *puts on sunglasses and walks up stairs to private jet*