It Follows

>try to watch it years ago
>turn it off in the first 30 minutes
>watched it last night
>realize how good the synth score is, the symbolism, and the blend of 70's, 80's and 90's
>thought it was solid as hell

What did you think of "It Follows," Jay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W2lEOSivC9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great premise. Horrible execution. For every creepy moment it has, there's three ridiculous moments.

Tall guy walks through the door.

It's a movie about American economy and race relations.

been meaning to watch it. the guy who did the music also did it for games like FEZ, Hyper Light Drifter, etc.

probably the most overrated movie of all time

Come on now

you couldn't tell it had a great synth score within the first half hour? you're an idiot

i liked the completely pointless girl who gets shot and exists so she can make a stupid comment about detroit

Pretty close
>muh symbolism
It's not good

Movie was smooth AF.
Really cucked my sleeping with random sloots up desu

This movie is a testament to what a great score and good cinematography can do when a good idea is wasted on a series of boring scenes and unlikeable characters.

the two girls were rly hot though

This. I liked the idea of the movie, but it was overall done pretty stupidly.

there was nothing stupid in this movie. You are stupid saying this was stupid.

Wow so you're telling me someone who has had no formal training with a gun doesn't know one of the first rules of using a gun?

Liked it a lot until the swimming pool bit. That was just retarded and not scary.

Still a great film overall

I agree. The opening is incredible, the swimming pool scene is paint huffing stupid

Interesting concept that they didnt think through properly or flesh out enough, the third act suffers heavily for it. The retroism is just below borderline. The soundtrack and photography are neat and the qt factor is quite high.

Its not a movie id return to often. Im not sure if people will really remember it in twenty years time.

Extremely overrated. It's a good movie but people will have you believe it's a modern classic just because of the idea.

And it's not scary.

What are some other neo-80s horror movies like It Follows and The Guest?

The guest ending was really kino. That perturbator soundtrack youtu.be/W2lEOSivC9w tho.

Drive with Ghosts.

Perfect execution. No ridiculous moments.