Yoga teacher accused of sex acts with 15yo boys is found NOT guilty

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789805/Yoga-teacher-accused-sex-acts-underage-boys-bar-mitzvah-NOT-guilty-counts.html

nice

>Ann Radomski
and oy vey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>niiiice

What the fuck why couldn't I be abused as a child.

you just know...

julia roberts went pedophile

bbc is irresistible desu

>Yoga teacher accused of sex acts with 15yo
Nice
>boys is found NOT guilty
Fuck that dumb bitch.

Whats wrong?...the ''child'' is a 15yo male. C'mon

I wouldn't mind RADOMING her

Oh.

>woman seduces 15 y.o. and have sex with him: not guilty
>everything exactly the same only it's man now: GUILTY AS CHARGED PRISON FOR LIFE AND CASTRATION

Lucky guy..

Nice

Pussy pass

We're giving them all a one way ticket to Jerusalem. Wouldn't want the "choosen people" to miss out!!

Niceeeee

derp

they'll put you in jail for 30 years for touching a 17 year old

Nice

noice

>men and women have been having sex with boys for all of human history
>suddenly its bad

Is this supposed to be bad when it's literally all I wanted when I was 15?

nniiiicccceee

blame your puritan country led, though we're just as bad with the AOC being 17

Well, I think a high AOC for young girls is ideal.
male sexuality is different.

Taking it back to Jewjitsu Master Adam Carolla...
>Judge: Excuse me son, do you beat off to the thought?
The thought of what your honor?
>The thought of fucking your teacher...?
Yes sir, daily.
>I rule no crime has been committed.

Honestly though, teachers fucking their students F.t on M.s shouldn't be illegal, every guy from 12-70 is living to get his dick wet.

M.t on F.t should be prosecuted to extent the extent of what the student was feeling. If they find texts with the teachers saying, "Damn I luv u so much bae..."... that rapists needs to be in jail.

>>nice

>M.t on F.t.
inb4

a women getting raped by a man is never the same as a man getting raped by a women.
that 15yo is probably highfiving his friends while reading this.
take this shit back to redd.it.

Reverse the genders of the two protagonists, and suddenly it's anoda shoah and the teacher is an evil rapist that deserves to rot in jail for decades then be registered as a sex offender for life, banned from living in a house with a computer, smartphone or an internet connection.

Male privilege.

>like glue to a stick

Nice

Also nice body

it's the lawyer tho

if you like fridges

>Radomski, of Scottsdale, was arrested last year after she was accused of allowing several boys - some as young as 11 - to fondle and lick her newly enhanced breasts at the March 22, 2015, celebration.

>The court heard she also performed oral sex on one of the boys, then aged 15, after the others left the room.

shame it wasn't the kid who the celebration was for though

Are you trying to say she's Jewish? How do you tell the Polski's from the Jewski's?

Kirk Radomski (see google images) looks Polish as fuck.

Well...she is more than nice

Yes... We know... Your not the only one that can read... Did any of us even once suggest that we thought that grown ass dindu was a 15 year old jewish boy?

This. Wtf

>Age of consent in Britland is 16
>Still has huge teen pregnancy issues compared to other EU countries with lower consent age
Fucking why?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko

Everybody ITT need to watch this

nice

nice

Jews spin a gang rape into an attack on them.

Oy vey

this must be that male privilege i've heard so much about

>child molestation is okay when women do it
>degeneracy is okay when I wish it happened to me

Guess I'm going to /r9k/ until the high school students go to bed.

>have pussy
>can break the law
Had this been a man they would have thrown away the key.

noice

Paki rape squads

NO ONE FUCKING HAS GHB ANYMORE I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY GOOD DRUG IN THE WORLD AND IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY HANDS ON SOME FOR 10 YEARS. SOME LITTLE 14 YEAR OLD JEWISH FAG ISNT GETTING HIS HANDS ON ANY TO DRUG HIS TEACHER FUCKING LIAR SHES AND BILL CLINTON ARE WHY ITS ILLEGAL IN THE FIRST PLACE I WANT MY DRUGS BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

think a little further: that woman gets pregnant and suddenly the boy has a lifelong obligation to care and pay for the kid, which can prevent him from doing any further education and he will have to explain his future gf/wife that he already has a kid with another woman.

a boy cannot make such a decision and when the woman made that decision for him she commited the crime.

What? It is ridiculously common where I live, people give out capfuls at parties all the time. I'd rather just drink liquor though tbqhwyf

mind altering drugs are degenerate

they create dependency
dependency is weakness
and weakness is death

Nice

This meme of hot women "raping" young men needs to stop