/trek/

This smug motherfucker edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GF5CLpeoX0
youtube.com/watch?v=G4ApQrbhQp8
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Visionary_(episode)
youtube.com/watch?v=OnehAmIV9qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drop the prime Trek gifs

I want to fug a Bajoran

the classic
go to bed, Dukat

Dukat literally did nothing wrong.

SEXIEST MEN IN STAR TREK POWER RANKINGS

1. Bashir
2. Riker but like 30 pounds overweight
3. Dukat
4. McCoy
5. Trip
6. Kirk
7. Damar's lips
8. Trip
9. Riker at a normal healthy weight
10. The rest of Damar
11. Tuvok
12. Spock
8999. EMH
9000. Neelix
9001. All Ferengi

Where's the lobe love?

>that skinny twink first
>fat Riker not first
>Quark not in top 10
>Neelix not in top 20
absolutely shit list, 2/10

I put Trip twice. Make Trip 8 my boi Baccula.

Don't mind me, just posting the best rendition of the Star Trek theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8GF5CLpeoX0

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

THIS MORNING AFTER EJACULATING INSIDE OF KIRA NERYS' MOTHER I ORDERED HER TO CRAWL ON THE FLOOR MAKING HER LEAVE A TRAIL OF MY CARDIE CUM BEHIND HER LIKE A SLUG. DAMAR, YOU NOW OWE ME FIVE BARS OF GOLD-PRESSED LATINUM.

THAT IS ALL

>McCoy that high
Patrish af

how does he do it?

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out face. Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going where. Their tears are filling up their glasses, no expression, no expressions. Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow, no tomorrow, no tomorrow. And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. When people run in circles it's a very very...Mad World.

What would happen if I tried to grind up and snort a dilythium crystal? The Ketricel White doesn't take the edge off like it used to.

What did Dukat mean by this?

hey, he just saw an opening to cuck another Bajoran man and he took it. Can you really blame him?

Why is the usual response to asking why STD is a show about war usually "Uhhh DS9 was about war and it was GOAT, you pleb!"
Yes... but DS9 let you get comfy with the characters first, and the war didn't even officially start until 5 seasons in.
STD starts right off the bat with this "war" on the Niggonz.

Are we really going to make Discovery into our /mlp/? I get that most of us don't like it, but there's no reason for discussion to be ostracized to a separate thread.

we've talked about it here occasionally, but I really don't want the same people who ree about if it's STD, DSC or DIS to come here when I just want to Dukatpost.

Y'all can't handle our fresh memes and weird weight gain fetish.

DUKATED

5 episodes in and STD doesn't even have any dank memes.
TNG and DS9 have it beat.

The correct term is SPOONED

why did Picard force them to watch Dukat fuck Winn? it was really weird and a bit awkward. was Picard getting off from it?

Celtris III changed Picard.

He made Wesley look him in the eye when he fucked Beverly in that one episode the network could never air again.

>McCoy above Kirk
>Bashir above chubby Riker
What did s/he mean by this

When I started TNG for some reason I thought the writers were hinting that Picard was actually Wesley's father and it took me 3 seasons of waiting for the big reveal before I realized it would never happen

>5 episodes in
>5 episodes
>5
Sometimes I get the feeling that some 4channers are complaining about STD despite not even watching it.

I believe they did want to hint at it in the first episodes (or even the first season), but dropped it afterwards. But yeah, I thought so as well and so did many others.

Calm your autism, I should've said NEARLY five episodes in.
I've watched every one so far.
Go back to >>>/std/

youtube.com/watch?v=G4ApQrbhQp8

Indeed he did.

I miss the good old days when everyone thought the SPAS-12 was the shit.

beardless Sisko is so weird to look at. it's like a completely different person

Oh I didn't know, I'm glad it's not just me who thought so

What's even weirder was the transitory phase where he had a beard, but still had his hair as well.

oh yeah, that was a bit weird too.

I want to _____ Troi!

7 years to get to this point

EAT

WHERE ARE YOU

>7. Damar's lips
>10. The rest of Damar

good post

Cheese stuffed pretzels are fucking gross. The last time I had one the cheese was hard and cold in the middle. If they don't improve cheese in pretzel technology by the 24th Century I am going to be pissed.

>Miles "The Cardassian Assassin" O'Brien not #1

Kino episode, if you disagree you probably also think Dukat was a villain.

tim russ in this picture amuses me greatly

>tfw you'll never get to see o'brien's spoon collection

i almost thought there were two doctors

Get a hold of yourself, he's a married man.

Edith Keeler did nothing wrong

>khan noonien singh
>noonian soong

They couldn't come up with something else?

It was the name of a guy Gene knew in Vietnam or some shit.

And Gene came up with both names twice, possibly:
1. He spent most of TNG trying to retcon TOS out
2. He was coked out of his mind and forgot he named Khan that

O'Brien is already at the highest noncom rank you can reach, he said that he doesn't want a commission because he doesn't want to have to put up with all the bureaucratic crap officers have to deal with. He's not obligated to become an officer if he doesn't want to be.

Started TNG last night. Enterprise interior is incredibly comfy.

worth it

he transported whole towns of cardi's into giant ever living pain balls, the whole incident was embarrassing

Trekfags, I never watched the series, but I remember watching one episode on television like 13 or so years ago.
The ship was stuck in some sort of groundhog day, the day kept repeating and they kept getting destroyed by an enemy ship.
In the end they finally managed to send a message trough time or something and escape their destruction.

I fucking loved that episode, can anyone direct me to it? I'd love to watch it again. Ever since I catched that I have a thing for time travel stuff in films/series.

Why is this a pasta

Coda, the best Voyager episode IMO

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Visionary_(episode)

This it?

Pretzels dipped in hot beer cheese, on the other hand, are delicious

haha, this pasta always stank, but it always gets bites

>a pasta about an episode about a time loop
>what could it possibly mean?

>I miss the good old days when everyone thought the SPAS-12 was the shit.

That shotgun isn't SPAS-12.

Internet marketers work the same way as phone marketers: reading from a script, it's rare for one to have the knowledge, authority and wits to improvise.

>catched

Another gun company made the same mistake with that folding stock?

best T'Pol uniform

JULIAN: TARQUIN
O'BRIEN: PADDY RORKE

just... another... 16... episodes till season 4

>Why is this a pasta

We've got the disseminate the manifesto, gather our followers, train them.

>the darkness and the light
wtf is this pretentious phantom of the opera ass shit?

why were these two so great?

youtube.com/watch?v=OnehAmIV9qs
That was a good episode. This general should try and come up with a list of the Voyager episodes that are worth watching, so that people don't miss out.

because they're Cardassian.

>tfw no qt Vulcan nurse

hello /trek/ thread. do you have room for me and my people in here?

>and they flake, too
DS9 was on point with refugees

Are you guys from the Discovery general? If you are there is a separate forum you need to fill out for /trek/ naturalization.

I hated these fuckers so much. Probably one of the only times I agreed with the Bajorans, they really weren't equiped to deal with some 3 million refugees.

I was never particularly fond of that episode either, and it sounds like for basically the same reason. The build-up was great though.

>That's one!
>That's two!
>That's three!

Could have been a great murder mystery if it had an actual payoff.

are you going to make me?

>that smug fucking speech at the end
>I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BAJORANS, WE'RE FARMERS WE COULD HAVE HELPED YOU
oh no, what are we going to do without a race of 3 million greedy gypsy thieves on our planet

Dr Bashir, I'm Scorpio

THE SCORPIO KILLER IS CUTE! CUTE!

I like how they presumed Bajor had a population crisis or didn't have enough farmers. That was never the problem. Plus they looked fucking disgusting, I mean, look at this . I wanted to scratch myself every time their gross skin was on screen.

is this another new holodeck program Julian?

Imagine a holodeck program that has Bashir begin Dirty Harry instead of James Bond.

Imagine Andy reprising his role as Scorpio and highjacking a shuttle full of Bajoran orphans and forcing them to sing because Garak's fucking brain implant malfunctioned again.

How long has this been around now? It's all tears in the rain to me at this point.

That is some bad acting