Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY CORRECTED

How will Sup Forums ever be un-corrected again?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/page/medical-information/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amazing what is classified as pneumonia these days. Hope I don't get it.

funny, those pages aren't anywhere to be seen on hillary clinton's official medical file release

hillaryclinton.com/page/medical-information/

FDR kept it a secret for his entire presidency

George H.W. Bush was healthy for the rest of his term. Sudden illness while already in the middle of your presidency is fine.

Long lasting, life threatening illness while you're running for presidency is another thing.

Source?

They're sticking with sick Hillary. God this is too perfect.

>minor pneumonia
>she'll be fine
Do these retards have any idea how severe pneumonia is??!

Liberals will absolutely dig so far down in history just so they can prove a point. Just prove me wrong.

FDR was able to keep it a secret. He later died shortly after he started his fourth term. He's also the reason Amendment XXII exists.

HW Bush did a shitty thing, but he didn't get a second term, anyways.

Just remember - FDR didn't have polio. That was actually "corrected" some years ago. He suffered from a rare and misunderstood disease at the time, and it only affected his legs. Not his brain.

>Occupy democrats

>minor bout of pneumonia
>this is what normies believe

Have a friend who is an RN in neuro at a major metropolitan children's hospital. She's not alt-right, doesn't browse Sup Forums or InfoWars or any other 'right wing conspiracy' site.

I asked her about Hillary's collapse.

* She said over and over again that it was neurological. I tried insisting it was just weaknesses from pneumonia and she laughed at me.

* She explained the specific symptoms (rigidity; spastic motion; loss of motor control) and named MS or Parkinson's as the likely cause.

* I showed her the photo with the Dr. and before I could say anything: "That's a test I do on my patients!"

* Showed her Hillary in the blue glasses and asked "Does she think she's John Lennon?"
"Don't you know what those are user?"
"Sunglasses?"
"Anti-seizure glasses. I have a patient who wears them."

>(((pneumonia)))

>all on one page

Come on.

I bet if Trump got ill instead of Shillary, leftshits would milk the crap out of that and say how we can never never let an ill man to rule the country etc.

Is there anything at all to back this up??

>she'll be fine

FDR was effective at prolonging the Great Depression and sucking Stalin's dick.

if she dies that's going to prove men > women?

Wasn't Bush's thing just bad sushi though?

YES YES YES
THANK YOU
POLL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Look up walking pneumonia. It can be minor. I had it like a month ago.

This does seem worse though

Gee, I wonder ((why))

>minor

DA FUK U DONT GIT ABOUT MINOR?

Why don't you call her and ask?

I think her desire to become president is so strong she is willing to not only put the country at risk but her own health too. I mean if I had their money and was her age I wouldn't take those risk.

FDR's polio was always carefully concealed by american media.
I never heard of Bush yuking on a jap, but I wasnt alive during his presidency, Pneumonia isnt the only thing that fucking snake is sick with. Anybody who passes out and then needs to be dragged into a van probably isnt fit for the office, not to mention her reasoning for forgetting that C means classified is concussions

She literally doesn't have a memory.

>They're making conspiracy theories about her health, she's completely fine!
>"I had a coughing fit because I was thinking of Trump xD"
>She was just feeling a little heated you little right wingers
>It's only a minor cause of pneumonia, she'll be fine in a while
>So what if she can't walk without help? That doesn't disqualify her to be the president
>Sure she may faint from time to time but she's still mentally sound
>Yeah she's in a coma but they can read her brainwaves and at least she's not Trump

>She exercises regularly, including yoga, swimming, walking and weight training.
>weight training
Top lel, Hillary lifts.

trump will win.

Puking and polio don't affect your brain chemistry and your decision making abilities. A stroke does.