Things that make you extremly mad

When people add words to certain titles or professions to make it seem more legit

Example:
>Political science
>Sound engineer

What are things that absolutly infuriate you?

Niggers

>#notallmuslims

XDDDDDDD

Sandwich artisan

>black
>people

Swedes? Swedes.

Sound engineering is a science, the acoustics of a room and mic placement depend on a variety of factors and getting from a recording to the mix you hear on a record takes a lot of time and manipulation of frequencies and balances. But yeah its not actual engineering

Just curious what you'd call those professions instead if you weren't going to call them that, sven.

>Things that make you extremly mad

When people bitch about something but offer no solutions. Fucking whiny faggots, shut your mouths already.

Come on man I've done synethesizing for a while and it's not fucking complicated

It might technically be scientific and engineering or whatever but let's keep that word sacred for prestige and a token of honor and hard work

Professional chef

t. chef

Signal, noise, electronics, etc. - it's engineering work.

But it doesn't involve physics or math

Are all you swedes this retarded?

I'm a web designer.

I make really simple websites for small businesses. I use minimal code and some Wordpress themes/plug ins to make it look fancy. Baby boomers have no idea and pay me $500 per one.

Am I a massive faggot for calling myself a web designer? I feel like a massive faggot.

Do you even know what sound engineering is?

>being triggered by sound engineering
>Not 'environmental engineering'

Do you? Your grasp on it is very rudimentary and childish, as if your whole understanding is from downloading a synthesizer and pressing a few buttons on a keyboard.

Analogs arent that different from digilat ones faggot.

It took me a 3-4 weeks to learn sylenth1 properly, about 1 week to learn massive and 1 week to learn serum recently

This shit isnt engineering

I think we might be getting into symantic territory.

"Audio Engineer" is usually someone that works at a sound studio recording music.

"Sound Engineer" is usually a person actually working with acoustics and the science behind sound.

Yep, you are retarded. Have a sage.

When married women either refuse to take their husband's name or use it plus their maiden name with a hyphen. Bonus anger for making their kids take the hyphenated name also.

Literally never heard of what you are talking about. Are you talking about the people who actually create the synthesizers?

Sure those people would qualify as engineers. Not sure what to call them though

>synthesizers
There's plenty of more to sound engineering than those simple devices, tho.
t. Aerospace engineer.

Wtf is wrong with professional chef?

Check'd

Sound Engineer is perfectly legitimate. Calling them an Engineer would be correct but the "Sound" part adds more specific information about their area

Political Science is a meme that should be run over by a truck. Politics is a thing and Science is a thing but they will never be the same thing

We rarely act like professionals, mostly overworked and overwhelmed alcho/druggies tobeeeqwitehonest

learning how to make a synth flute sound isn't sound engineering you fucking muslim

>ITT: buttmad swede who's too retarded to work out how sound processing works

>Imageboard poster

Makes me rage

>white people have no culture

>Peace Officer
>anything -gendered "expert"
>anything -sexual "expert"

You are without doubt a fucking retard.
You got a torrent of massive and pressed a few of the presets and now you're a qualified sound engineer.
Do me a favour, Google "midas h3000" and tell me you'd be able to just saunter up and start using that straight away.

Are you some kinda gender detective?

goddamn swedes are fucking stupid

Sorry, that was meant for our Swedish friend.

I hate it when companies use the word "pro" to name their products. It sounds so stupid and means nothing. PS4 pro, seriously? What is "pro" about a godamn game console?

When awkward and/or obese edgelords call themselves "militant atheist."
>mfw

>what are acoustics?
>what is compression?
>what is linear EQ vs channel EQ
>what is Low-frequency oscillation
>what is baseband
>what is passband
>what is multiplexing
>what is music theory

Yeah, Ahmedabad anyone can design dynamic enviroments that are sonically sound naturally, no training needed!

>born with this knowledge, from 31Hz to 61Khz. :^)

>shitposting with frog pics is white culture
what a time to be alive

>tfw lightning and sound engineer

Trudeau and Sweden mostly

Of course it does!

Bro, at least half of the music industry is filled with people who make it sound complicated to protect their position. The other half are people who make it sound all mystical and spiritual to protect their position.

What else could you call yourself?

Also I really don't see the problem. I'm really just an accountant but my pay has nearly doubled since I started calling myself a commercial data analyst instead. That said, if someone who isn't a potential employer asks what I do I just say "accounting".

Cruelty to animals.

>make it sound complicated
>sound

Oy!! Goy explain to us mensch's the simple science of the sound breezes! We need to"""""engineer""""" some deep Klezmer beats!!

Bro that shits so mystical bro. I wish those dudes wouldn't try to sound smart and shit bro. With their science and mystical shit lmaobra plz

Wendys Chef

yes you are, why haven't you upgraded your skills. Your profession will stagnate once it becomes standardized.

I mean, i think a web designer is somebody who uses code to create a website. I barely use any.

I still make the websites though... I can't figure out if web design with word press is a joke or not.

That title thing is totally true though

t. Waste managerial officer

>upgrade your skillz

To what? Learn python? The fuck do you want from him. He designs fucking webpages

Yeah I'm planning on learning coding after I graduate college.

Can somebody tell me if web design is a joke? Can anybody make their own website? When I do this for baby boomer business owners, they act like I'm a fucking wizard. Obviously I know better, but can anybody make their own website? I've had people give me mixed feedback.

Only asking because I'm trying to gauge if web design will keep being profitable or if I should get into something else

lol, fpbp

but nice ID "fagg"

>T. Fagg

What is this word salad you've copy>pasted you fucking autist? ...? . . .?

>¿

Which part do you mean? If it's design execution, that's getting technically easier for the most part particularly as trends veer towards minimalism, but there's still a talent to it and some skill required if you're getting into doing illustrations etc, especially at a very professional level.

Still, there's UX - Doing research on who your users are, their pain points, understanding human-computer interaction and various rules of psychology and biases, prototyping and information architecture and then creating and interpreting tests. This is the real strategy stuff, really mentally demanding and requires a breadth of various types of knowledge as well as an ability to view the product both holistically and in the micro-detail view. A lot of this, however, I think will be automated in some number of years.

Then the other aspect is code. I can't really speak to this.

Source: Product Designer for an industry leading tech company.

White privilege

Pic related

Oh and for UX - if you polish your aesthetic and execution you can typically get by if you just look at other websites and copy their patterns. It seems cheesy, but with limited resources it's extremely effective. People enjoy the familiarity of common interface patterns and not having to learn new things every time they pick up a new site or product.