Are all cartoonists enormous perverts at heart, or what?

Are all cartoonists enormous perverts at heart, or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

shmorkyisapredator.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mandy did nothing wrong

All humans are enormous perverts, most of them are just lying to themselves.

Rent isn't going to pay itself.

What does the rent have to do with preying on teenagers

Teenagers aren't going to predate themselves.

artists don't like restrictions. one assumes that in non-prudish societies, artists aren't any more perverted than anyone else.. but instead they violate some other thing.. or not, if that thing isn't good or whatever. but maybe they get close to it

You guys don't get it. In Shmorky's case rent isn't going to pay itself.

Spoonfeed me on what happened.

Can we all agree that Schmorky is a bigger fuckup than Chris-Chan? At least Chris-Chan has a real mental deficiency that causes all his issues.

Shmorky hits on young girls and is a fucked up creepo pervert with severe mental health problems he's never going to treat. The end.

It's almost certain Shmorky is deeply sick, but it's doubtful he'll ever do anything about it. Some dudes you just fucking write off.

Yeah, but Shmorky actually makes money.

Shmorky preyed on a little girl while married, has scat, pee and diaper fetishes on the side

This.

Why do you everyone is obsessed with dicks, male and female.

>seriously into certain kinds of piss
>STILL look down on the dirty headfucked scat freaks

it's always scat with these types

He gave someone a blowjob for rent instead of moving back to his uncle's place and getting a real job. Now he's claiming it was rape for sympathy. He is just as pathetic as Chris if not more so.

Chatlog where Schmorky had gross diaper RP internet sex with a 16 year old.

Sometimes i think everyone in the animation industry have some issues, the best one probably don't let their issues reflect in their work, but other can't hide their stuff.

Who else aside from John.K was creep or was into some weird shit, because Genndy has a thing for hips and alien women and i hear some people say Walt have an fetish with young women hands

The tumblr user tagged Jhonen Vasquez, Rebecca Sugar and KC Green.
How long till Shmorky's career is over?

shmorkyisapredator.tumblr.com/

I suppose Chris never really had a chance, whereas Schmorky actually had/has some talent.

Even if that talent is for crafting horror that would make Dante run in fear. Jesus fucking christ that patreon dump. Why.

He once sucked a guy's dick in exchange for not paying rent, and years later used it to claim he was raped and abused for feminist good boy points.

>16 year old.
Is that all?
I mean, sure, that's presumably illegal and creepy, but from the way people talked I expected 14.
presumably as 16's the AoC in my country and because I'm a manchild who has grown-and-matured 0% since being 16.

Nothing worse in support group of people who were genuinely raped than shitholes like that, god I hope he gets ostracized

I know but the OP is talking about his little adventure with mentally ill teens

Everyone on the fucking planet has issues. Some of them just happen to become artists or writers or musicians or whatever that can channel those frustrations into stories or prose. Others become physically aggressive and channel it into boxing, join the military, exercise. sports. Others just repress it and become depressed and take drugs or get drunk everyday. Others let it take over their lives and end up beating the shit out of their girlfriend or getting into random street fights.

And on top of that, everyone has at least one specific thing that turns them on, whether it's they love a girl in a baggy tank top or really out there fetish shit.

This thread is fucking stupid. Why the hell wouldn't someone talented enough to draw the human body use those skills to draw sexy pictures that make them feel good? Not everyone is daring enough to go on one-night stands every other day.

That being said, Schmorky is still fucked up but not because he draws diaper shit. It's because of his stupid self-destructive solutions to problems, the need to feel like a victim, and the e-drama shit with his girlfriend.

Well the rent only has to do with what I mentioned, it's just in jokes for people that've followed this dude's creepyness for awhile.

He's already using it to make yet more drama, he's tweeted out a vague thing that implies he was hospitalized for attempting suicide, but knowing him it's just another fake thing for feminist sympathy.

Yeah I thought the same thing honestly. Like, yeah, it's illegal, but when people say "pedo" I expect them to be real pedos, not just people preying on sexually developed but still illegal girls.

I mean if you're interested in girls who have boobs, why go after a girl whose gonna get you thrown in with people who fuck toddlers and babies? Why not wait two extra years until she's legal?

It's moreso the fact that, alongside the young age, it's been found that he specifically preys on people with mental disabilities. Both the sixteen year old, and his girlfriend at the time had schizophrenia. One major point of drama was when he would force his girlfriend to go without her brain pills, then record her freaking the hell out for sympathy points, since she'd scream at him during episodes, and he claimed it was her abusing him.

>it's been found that he specifically preys on people with mental disabilities
Oh yeah, I remember that now.

I suppose it's just that awkward thing where you say he's a pedo intentionally to get at him, but then if you're not in on it you're like "Well, it's not as bad as it sounds age-wise..." without then appending "but lol he's a dick, so pedo pedo pedo take a seat over there!"

I suppose calling certain furries dogfuckers to get at them, even if they have no pets, etc, is in the same general area.

i think the thread title is just a paper-thin pretence to talk about Schmorky, with occasional musing on other artists who drew naughty things but weren't totally insane. I don't think it's actually of a moralising bent.

>the best one probably don't let their issues reflect in their work, but other can't hide their stuff

Aiyyyy...

Yep, that's the face of a hack.

Oh right..i always forget about Eddie puss

To an extent, Shmorky is a literal degenerate tho.