Gotham City Sirens

Who would you cast for Poison Ivy and Catwoman?

Ivy

Selina

Goddamn. She looks exactly like how I'd imagine Selina Kyle.

poison ivy

Yeah I had a hard time finding somebody who did.

Selina's got kind of a round face and is sort of ethnically ambiguous (sort of Italian with Asian features.) It's a really unusual look.

first choice for catwoman

second choice for catwoman

FUND IT

Does it really bother nobody that all tree of these women are being touted as bisexual now?

Fuck company wars contracts, I wanna see ScarJo as Ivy

Yeah I don't like Catwoman being into pussy desu

All three of them being bisexual is a bit overboard and feels unrealistic. They shouldn't have made Selina bi.

Nah. It's not like Selina's bisexuality have been touched after Valetine's short run. Hell it wasn't even promoted before the actually scene came out so I don't think DC took it seriously to begin with

Just wait til DC does it with Batman and Superman.

Latina Ivy

Black Cat

>Black Cat

But that's Marvel

Harley has always leaned more towards dick so its not that bad. Harley and ivy sharing unrequited feelings for different people evens it out.

Marvel already got her. She's Sif in the Thor movies.

>cast a fat titcow for the most petite looking character of the group

You guys are nearly as bad as the WW musclefags

Why should that bother me? Or you? Or anyone? LGBT+ people flock together, a group with queer members is more likely to be mostly gay than it is mostly straight with one token gay.

Batman has always been tied with Wonder Woman for being DC's queerest character. Superman much less so. He's the token straight in the Trinity, I guess.

The perfect casting would be a resurrected Audrey Hepburn considering that's who Cooke based her off of.

>Who would you cast for Poison Ivy and Catwoman?

Warner?
They will choose some skinny fridge model or something

with big tits

people have been saying Eva Green is a good catwoman but if she dies her hair red, she'd be a perfect Ivy

She didn't really have big tits in Brubaker's run. They were bigger than Audrey's because comics and teenage boys, but not by a lot.

>Michelle Monaghan
My god yes...

Kate Beckinsale is the only right answer for Catwoman.

That was a fake ass double. She confirmed it.

Also shes way too old now. Shes in her 50s.

is she even going to be in the third one? After they sidelined her in 2 and stuffed her in SHIELD, I was under the impression that they didn't care for her

>That was a fake ass double. She confirmed it.
SOURCE? MOTHER FUCK!

Just google it.

Always thought Eva Green would make a good Catwoman, but she might look too much like Anne Hathaway for following TDKR by only a few years.

muh dick ABSOLUTELY requires she cut her hair short

No. She looks like a strung out crack addict and has no ass.

Tit guys are a plague.

This is a Suicide Squad-related movie, she should look like a trashy whore. It's an extended universe of trash.

Bump

>one of the few actresses who might actually be willing to physically prepare for the role

>good age match for Batffleck

>she looks a lot like N52 and Rebirth Catwoman in pic related, which was taken this year

>I've never seen a real girl up close
***tip***

t.faggot

FUCK OFF. She is 50 times worse a actress then Gadot.

I don't get why people put Cooke's design on a pedestal. Catwoman is nothing like Audrey Hepburn and the look doesn't fit her at all.

I'm glad none of the movie versions have given her short hair or goggles yet.

No she ruins everything she's in these days

I think Sif and the Warriors Three are supposed to have a bigger role in 3

She's old enough that short hair looks natural on her. If they had to go with that look, she'd be the best fit.

I don't know about you guys, but if they snag her away from Marvel, I might be interested (not like that isn't that hard, considering her role in the Thor movies).

Imagine her with red hair and the green garb, and you'd at least have an actress that LOOKS like she embodies Mother Earth, in some regard.

I am perfectly okay with this pick for Selina Kyle.

FUCK! Forgot pic of my choice...

>implying

Oh I am laffin. Go to the gym and maybe you could fuck some 8s.