"""""Healthiest""""" candidate for President BTFO!!!!!!!

"""""Healthiest""""" candidate for President BTFO!!!!!!!

As an internist, i wouldn't take his BMI into consideration as the only indicator of his health. But he obviously isn't pure muscle. Given the predictive nature of being obese in terms of other health conditions, this is a bigger deal than Hilary's pneumonia. He is obese and that's not healthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2014/01/22/ajcn.113.068122.abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Cha-ching* One shekel has been deposited to your Paypal account comrade

Where are they getting his weight from?

I have eyes, I can see he is fat but he's not obese.

WOW FATSHAMING SHITLORD IM SO TRIGGERED

267 is obese

Pretty average for the U.S. though, If the media thinks they can use his weight against him they are going to piss off the majority of the voters.

Are you saying that weight = health? Im TRIGGERED

He is tall and dresses well but he is clearly obese

He's a big guy.

>this is a bigger deal than Hilary's pneumonia.

"pneumonia"

For you.

HE CANT HELP HIS GENETICS

Hillary the walking anuerysm is literally falling apart, has Parkinson's, and somehow Donny's BMI is an issue

Excuse me shitlord, that is fatshaming

>bmi
>meaning shit
kek, where is /fit/ when you need them.

So does this mean we can call fat SJW landwhales obese ans shame them in public now?

fat-shaming

It's true, someone corrected the record on this one.

Trumps thicc not fat

Fucking right here man

Hillary was thrown head first lifeless into a van like a slab of meat and yet they say this is a big deal, also they are both over weight they just will not say it about Hillary because woman card.

Where were you when Trump won the fat vote

>mfw I'm considered overweight
>mfw my body fat level is astoundingly low
>mfw Christie and Trump can both be considered "obese"

Clinton literally can't stand.

Your candidate is literally dying, CTR. If I were you, I would be doing every single thing I can to shift the conversation away from candidates' health. By attacking Trump's weight, you're saying that candidates' health is fair game. You do not want to have that conversation.

>measuring someone's health just on their BMI

wew

Hmm, an overweight guy that travels the country every day vs someone who is literally dying before our eyes and can't even stand up.

It's not a big deal.

Let's get Hillary's height and weight. She is a fucking land whale compared to Trump.

>Leftists start fat shamming Trump
>Trump gets the fat American vote
>In other words, he gets 95% of the vote
All according to keikeku.

She is also overweight.

>BMI

You mean the system that calls most children and professional athletes "obese"?

Oh, this is such bullshit.

He clearly does not weigh 267 lbs. I will never understand the willingness of the liberal to shove their fingers in their ears and deny the obvious

So he's like 2/3 of Americans? He fits right in.

I'd wager Hillary is comparably overweight as well.

What is the definition of obese? This photo is from last year. That's a regular fat man if you ask me.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts!

With his passing let the unravelling of worlds commence!

May we fill many fertile Deer with our tadpoles.

Shadilay! Shadilay! Hail the Green Frog of the Nile with a Thousand Shitposts.

Let Kek be known, let Kek be shown.

>the left's response to Hillary's health decline is to call Trump fat
wow Trumps in for it now

he looks like your average drug lord

that is a good thing

whats wrong with bmi? i honestly want to know

He has big bones and a enourmous penis, obama has a tiny one.

Dad bod

it's better to be a little overweight when you're old. Keeps you from wasting away. I myself am a healthy 23 years old man with a bmi of 27 and I'm not even fat, I'm pretty much jacked actually

>it's finally time to debate
>Trump comes out to his WWE theme song
>"That's 267 lbs of muscle baby."
>runs to the stage and RKO's Hillary, displaying his impeccable health
>"Let's make America great again."
>looks to the crowd and winks
>Hillary announced dead
>Trump runs unopposed
>they bring Jeb(!) onto the stage to debate in her place
>Trump easily destroys him
>becomes president of the United States
>I get repeating digits

I used to be 270 at 6'3"

He's fat, but not "obese" by any means. And, since he eats quality food unlike most Americans, it's probably a pretty hearty fat.

Fuck off shills.

>liberals say Trump is unhealthy three days after their candidate's lifeless body had to be chucked into a getaway van like a side of beef

Doesn't account for different skeleton types.

Some people have more/few bone density in certain areas

plus, some people are genetically disposed to hold onto extra weight. We call these people endomorph's.

BMI is too simple to be taken as a matter of fact, it's more of a guideline for an average person

(((rodriguez)))

The eternal mexican

cank meme bro

It determines if you are healthy or unhealthy solely based on your height and your weight.

btw there's no way that trumps weights 120kg, you kidding me? He's 100kg at most

Because being 6'3" and weighing 250lbs has nothing to do with bodyfat %. Dude can be super built, fat, or somewhere inbetween.

>hillary is sick
>stop body shaming her

>better fat shame trump because trump is white

Why have liberals spent the entire election stealing our maymays?

Hillary is white too retard

my bmi is 30 something. king of manlets 5 11, 175lbs.

bmi calls me fat.

He's a big guy.

>report says 236 pounds
>audience members heard 236
>two unidentified CTR shills try to push 267 to cover up for their dying candidate

Trump is packing 66 lbs of schlong!

>fat shaming
user how could you

Doesnt account for muscle mass. I am 5'4" (please kill me) and about 3 months ago, was like 148, lifting 6 days a week, putting up fucking good numbers. BMI was bordering overweight, which if you only use BMI=unhealthy

yeah this BMI shit doesn't take into consideration any other factors that contribute to your weight. it's one thing to be 260 pounds of nothing but fat but most people at 260 aren't like that

>Dr.Oz
Saged. This is like asking bill nye for his opinion on quantum mechanics. Motherfuckers not a real doctor.

>fat shaming

HEALTHY AT ALL SIZES!

Ahahaha the snake continues to eat itself

The regular fat man is obese. Trump is definitely not unusually fat but yep he is obese.

Hillary is perfectly healthy! Just look at her riding into battle!

How much of that is muscle? Trump is a big guy.

hillary probably still weighs more than him and shes like 4'10

fat dying hag

6'4" 130lbs. What am I?

BMI doesnt take muscle mass into account, therefore its absolute shit.
Take into account if you can go around your wrist with your index finger and thumb without pressure and see if they touch fully, barely or not at all. (small frame, medium or large frame)
does not apply when you are really so obese that you have fat deposits at your wrists and fingers though ;)

Trump looks 230s at the most which is the average weight for someone within his height range of 6'2,6'3.

Even then 260 is only 30 pounds over weight. That's not obese. Obese is when you look like a legitimate health hazard like that Jewtuber Boogie.

267 would actually be normal or average for a muscular 6'3 man.

Trump just looks like an average American when he's not wearing a suit. That's part of his appeal. He's relatable to the average American.

If anything, this just makes me hate the MSM even more because they show time and time again that they fucking hate Americans, or at least White Americans.

So according to Sup Forums logic. I'm healthy to right? Kek. Go ahead, call me healthy.

Check mate. Vote for Clinton

He's a cardiothoracic surgeon

LOL

A twig.

It's a tool for diagnosing health, fat powerlifters like to pretend it's meaningless and that they are hiding an Arnold like physique under their flab.

Mr skeletal

yeah it doesn't really work. bmi plus a body fat % index is getting somewhere, but then they do that water test for that.

I teach martial arts, walk about 8 miles a day (warehouse style job) and have visible abs.

I mean I'm not Jackie Chan, but I'm not overweight.

still doesn't excuse people fat shaming drumpth when hildawg is 5 foot 1 and 190 lbs

yea and women have their fat go into their thighs and stomach first while men have their fat go mostly into their stomachs. Trump is also very muscular. He used to be a college athlete.

DISGUSTING FAT SHAMING

One of God's Chosen People

BMI isn't a medical calculation of a healthy mass to height. It's computation of the average for Victorian era (1800s) people. It's demographic information not medical information.

"The basis of the BMI was devised by Adolphe Quetelet from 1830 to 1850 during which time he developed what he called "social physics"."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index

>it's another ebin fake tweet thread
ebin

This, BMI isn't perfect but for the average person it's pretty accurate, give or take about 10 lbs. Trump is a fatass and he's like at least 70 lbs overweight.

literally the average american bmi at his age

Health at any size, shitlord :^)

Eh, I could believe it. He's like 6'2, has a bit of a gut, and he probably still has enough muscle under that fat to weigh >250.
I'm about the same height and build.

BMI doesn't factor body fat percentage. So if you are muscular at all. It fucks up the formula

CALLING OUT SOMEBODY FOR OBESITY
IN THE US OF A
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously are these people real?

This guy isn't shilling
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2014/01/22/ajcn.113.068122.abstract

Don't kill your elderly grandparents/ parents by wrongly shilling for bmi 20
bmi 20-30 is only good for youth

They are obese though

> fat shaming

Way to alienate 80% of the American electorate there democrats

just some random tard guestimating weight based on pictures of Trump wearing a bulletproof vest under his suits at all kinds of events in the past year.

I'm 6"1 and weigh 170lbs I consider myself overweight since ideally I need to be 158 or 160. Obese is anything over 190

Can't wait for all the liberals to demand Hillary release her weight... have you seen the size of her ass? She would probably qualify as obese too... but with her, they'll apply "smoothing parameter" and "design effects" and cut her down to "normal", while calling everyone, fat-shaming sexist bigots, for even questioning her weight...

>Trump looks 230s at the most which is the average weight for someone within his height range of 6'2,6'3.

He is 236. All these "267" reports are false narratives being pushed by CTR shills reporting what two anonymous audience members thought they heard. When everyone else, and the report, say 236.

I think thats illegal in Canada, and although it sounds so disgusting.. it also looks realy good.

At 10% bf your maximum natural potential is around 200lbs a BMI of 27. The dude in your cartoon is using Rich Piana levels of steriods.

BMI isn't useless you are just fat

She's 5"4 and weighs 143lbs that's still overweight but she's not a fatass

>She's not ill, tinfoil lizard people, lel
>It's seasonal allergies, drumpfers
>It's heat stroke, Nazis
>It's a minor case of pneumonia, shitlords
>It's Russian poison, right wing nuts
>Trump is actually more unhealthy, fundies
>She's not really dead, guys
>It was an assassination, bros
>Her corpse won't really form the foundation of the wall, fellas
>The frog god doesn't exist, friends
>Lord Kek does not speak through you, sirs
>The punishment for blasphemy is only 10 years, judges
>My grave will not be shallow, masters
>My memory will not be erased from the annals of time, Lords

The bmi is not being considered messurement tool of evidence based medicine anymore.

a skeleton