She's charming as fuck

She's charming as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x52s1vl_cuw-164b_tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

While her introduction was poorly handled, I honestly think she's fine as a character.

She sort of reminds me of Mabel Pines

Loli apologist

She's a fucking Mary Sue.

Aloligest?

she's nothing but a Flash in the pan.

>Mary Sue

Just stop this meme

Is it a meme?

I think that more people would like her if she didn't share fairies with Timmy

she's actually prettty good and has a distinct personality, which is a huge + compared to the likes of Sparky

>t. only seen the first half of the season premiere

But it's the truth. She can do no wrong even when she buts into other people's lives based on her own beliefs.

>The meme stay relevant..

This is factually incorrect to anyone who has seen more than a single episode this season.

That's mostly only her first episode. Which was admittedly a poor introduction.

I've seen enough eps to understand her character and how she shoves her beliefs upon Timmy and others, I missed the ep where she is turned into an adult since they were all pulled off the net.

She killed the show, suprisingly. Even the dog couldn't but she did.

And she is constantly called insane, unstable, annoying and overbearing. And simply wrong. The show makes a point to show this many times.

And you're a pedophile

>projecting THIS hard

And yet not punished for it, she gets off scot free..

So basically she's technically a better written character than Mabel?

No, just a smarter Mabel..

Actually that's a good way to put it.

No, that's not true. In that last screenshot she didnt want to bother a woodpecker and it pecked out her hair.

In the very second episode, her being nice to Catman when Timmy ignored him led to her being sent on a wild goose chance that ended in them almost losing the fairies.

She tried to bring back an extinct species and it destroyed the town, and she was in denial about the damage they were causing until it was too late. Another of her flaws.

Then there's the fact she's literally friendless.

You are just wrong.

Why are you namefagging?

Why should you care?

Jesus, stop pretending you know what you're talking about

Because I do.

You're living up to your username.

Well, it's morning..

>Cheers

I don't mind Chloe, but I'd probably like her more if Timmy didn't get completely shitted upon in all of her episodes.

Her character seems inconsistent. In one episode, the plot involves Foop being unable to make her angry no matter how badly he fucked up her life, in the age up episode you mention though she goes berserk because her kids/aged down parents are being annoying.

It's part of the greater problem of the series where every character now must be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.

To be fair, he's way more sympathetic getting shat on rather than doing the shitting

Not great, but not bad either. She would've been better utilized earlier on or in a different show, but it's too late for that now. This show needs to be put out of its misery.

Also, Crocker and Timmy's dad seem to be in every episode now.

That links to the previous problem. The kind of humour of the show is a lot more fast paced than before, and Crocker/Mr Turner happen to be the people who work the best with that pace, so they end up in a lot of episodes.

I appreciate it at least being more diverse than S9.

I'm fine with her. I think she could be written better (along with the writing in general), but I think having another godkid with a contrasting personality to Timmy is a lot more interesting and can provide more stories than just adding another magical being. Especially if their character was just going to be another Cosmo (looking at you Sparky).

This one?
dailymotion.com/video/x52s1vl_cuw-164b_tv