Redpill me on why America and its allies doesnt liberate North Korea, Iran, Syria, Mexico, Turkey, and Venuizulia?

Redpill me on why America and its allies doesnt liberate North Korea, Iran, Syria, Mexico, Turkey, and Venuizulia?

i'm a cuban and all the cubans here hate communism and want the americans to come in and turn us into a prosperous capitalist country

cuba hates gommunism but 2 lazy and scared for a revolution

maybe if a martyr like Jose Marti came along then maybe

>be searching Cuban guns n military stuff
>Go on what is considered the official defense website
>find this gem

>>viva la''''''''revoluccion'''''''''' cubana, *peos*

>north korea
Not
>iran
our
>syria
fucking
>mexico
problem
>turkey
you
>venezuela
faggot

>North Korea
Because China

>Syria
Because its such a fucking mess. Let the dust settle first then walk in and claim it.

>Turkey, Mexico, Iran and Venuizulia?
Because they're relatively stable?

If you try to liberate N.Korea you better be prepared for at least 1 nuke to be used

No oil in considerable amounts.

WTF?!?!?
You know how much that will cost!!!
We're already trillions in debt!!!!!
Do you even know about the U.S. deficit?

/thread

I hope you mean liberate Syria by blowing the shit outta ISIS.

Because us and our main nigger behind the trigger Israel stand to personally benefit more from the conflict and slow combating of it then we would to just dominant it in one foul swoop. They always forget to tell you that the redpill is a suppository that must be inserted sideways and lube compromises it.

No redpill Magic ah-ha explanation necessary just common sense.
North Korea: proxy war with all of China
Iran: we're using Israel as our hammer. Already making diplomatic in-roads.
Syria: who gives a fuck? Saudi Arabia and Israel prop up Isis to keep that bullshit over there and in Europe.
Mexico: war with neighbor would be disastrous for us citizens
Turkey: they are still technically a nato ally and irritant for Russia
Venezuela: literally who giv s a shit. What could they possibly offer us?

Okay"......not technically a nato ally. Spoke too soon

Hi devil.

But seriously, I know a Cuban family and the two parents escaped communism in the 70s. I can't find any single white person who will talk that much shit on communism, it's unreal. They want absolutely nothing to do with Democrats and professional voters and still work overtime in their 60s. If they knew about this site, they would be some of the biggest shill busters around.

yet you still got involved and fuck everything up and then just left.

At least finish the fucking job, you cucks.

Poor countries get pissed when we intervine, and pissed when we don't. May as well save the resources (unless we stand to gain shit like oil on the middle-east).

Best Korea probably has nukes
Iran and Syria are Russia's butt buddies
Mexico and Turkey are too huge and useless, little resources, a giant population of smelly 3rd worlders you'd have to Marshall plan
Venezuela finished itself off already and is a decaying pile of shit

>liberate
I see Ivan behind a proxy

>he thinks it's just about oil
talk about a one dimensional view of the world, specifically geopolitical turmoil. are you even 18?

Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world IIRC.

Americans don't say "liberate" about all the countries you keep invading? What do you say? Rape and plunder?

>liberate

>china
nigga what they going to do? cry? china pussy ass niggers

>syria
im sick of reading about them lets finish the job

>turkey, mexico, iran, venuzulia
>stable

my fucking sides

nigga us debt is a fucking meme no one gives a shit its just a ploy by jews to deny you basic liberties

you think japan is going to demand our loans back? no they wont.

ok m8

>Nukes
so? we shoot them down and rain hell on them

>Russia
you mean that poor shithole that isnt in anyway as strong as it used to be? fuck russia too; lets hang putin

>Mexico and Turkey
>land useless

my parents are both white and absolutely despise communism like me lol

This

I live in Fort Lauderdale and all white people here want to put Cubans in gas chambers.

They consider themselves afro-cubans, just saying I have never heard anyone this vocal against government in general. Kinda shocked me when I first met them, thinking about getting them a Gadsden flag. Is this a typical attitude among Cubans?

hey neighbor im in pompano

>afro cubans

everybody hates the government but nobody talks about it, everybody knows fidel is corrupt and the government is '''''''bringing us down mane''''''''''

just nobody cares/talks about it/used to it

friendly reminder "redpill me on [x]" threads are against the rules of Sup Forums

autism. everybody from FL is a damned nigger, so who cares. its probably because cubans hate negroids.

4 words: Where. Is. The. Oil?

Only two countries on your list actually have any, and the one that has more (Venezuela) already sells it to us. Make sense now?

Hi there

So Lybia and Iraq were you fucking problem?

Oh yeah, the oil was your problem.

I think i need a source on that.

Same here, wtf

because those countries are not a threat to (((us)))

Not sure about this, Cubans are more conservative and generally Cuban radio is pro-Trump

Now Mexicans...

i dunno ghosts are pretty scary

What does "drop the US dollar" mean?