Why does Tina like horses so much?

Why does Tina like horses so much?

Big dik.

BIG

Big fat horse cock, duh.

MEATY

>you won't be the one to take Tina's virginity

Why does Tina have an imaginary horse who tries to convince her she's not real? Is Tina insane?

it's like a friend that you can ride
and it has nice hair and dainty little feet despite weighing 1000+ pounds
a horse is basically a symbol of everything that might otherwise scare girls about growing up, packaged in something docile and obedient but still fun

Have you even seen horse dicks, user?

yeah but theyre all flared and flat at the end. dickhungry girls gotta have that bulbous glans, don't they? isn't that their favorite part? not the big veiny shaft

Is that why women love horses so much?

Horses aren't native to this dimension and one can only be born once it has convinced a human to switch realities with it.

YES!

Because she's a filthy degenerate
;^)

Bob's Burgers lore is really something.

COCKS

Because the censors wouldnt allow rabbits

>They are beautiful
>You can ride them places
>You can braid their mane
>They can carry things for you
>Big ol' schlong
Whats not to love?

>Is Tina insane?

little bit yeah

I want to die being suffocated by a big horse vagina that I shoved my head in.

Oddly specific

Ew. That's animal cruelty user.
Think about the horsie.

That and the fantasy of having a wild, muscular beast at their beck and call.

That's why they tend to grow out of horse/pony-lust and into Chad-lust.

Nothing wrong with getting a little head.

CARLOS!
I think if she can handle a babby horse she can handle a human head. but if not, she'd just kick you and get you out.

theres a board for that you know.

AHAHAHAH WHAT? A BASTARD OFFSPRING YOU SAY? NOPE NOTHING LIKE THAT HERE AHAHASHADUPAHAHAHA

wedonttalkaboutthathere

AHAHAHA I'M SURE YOU MEAN /AN/ THO NOTHING TO DO WITH CARTOONS OR CARTOON HORSES AHAHAHAHA

oh yeah, go try making a thread like that, see how it's received.

It's just one of those autistic hobbies girls get into. For example, some boys become obsessed with soldiers, superheroes, or trains. It's not because they want to have their asses rammed by Geroge S. Patton, Superman, or Thomas the train. It just appeals to what they like.
Horse
>mane that can be braided, brushed, and played with
>pretty
>large and strong yet elegant
>can pretend to be princess while being carried by horse
>can pretend it's a unicorn
>decent amount of cool horses in media

i'm pretty sure the soldier and train shit is just something they've been fed and latched onto. like barbiedoll kinda shit
whereas horses and superherose are legit cool

It's possible he's talking about /trash/, where discussion of horse vaginas is also acceptable, and even encouraged.

Have you ever seen horse cock or mare pussy? Its leagues better than the human shit. Watch some mlp for once in your life, autistic faggot.

Thereare as many dick preferences as there are girls. You can speak in broad strokes, but each girl is unique.

>wanting to take Tina's virginity
Not the vastly superior Louise's

It's a voice actor joke.

well yeah people are unique NOW but they didn't used to be, and the horse-appeal girl thing has been around for a long time

Liking soldiers isn't autistic. I'm just really into military/tactics/fitness/firearms/survival/battlefield medicine because I'm a paranoid schizophrenic, you dick

But that was Louise

You are on the spectrum just for visiting this site you know?

That's different from being a mindless kid playing fireman/cop/soldier because it's easy and requires little thought to act out, because your brain is tired but you still want to play.

>WRITEFAG
>GREEN WHEN
>BUMP
etc
and then it gets turned into another shitty general clogging up the board

Are you a child? No. I'm not talking about adults when they get into a hobby.

A man child

Women like riding horses because they get off on all the riding and bumping against their privates. Not to an extent that they'll cum all over the horses, just a little bit to put the idea that horse riding is enjoyable in their heads.

but women have liked horses since back when they were required to ride sidesaddle

>This year's Heavensturn event features a Japanese man who goes around town asking people to touch his big yellow cock

for those of you who haven't played the game, that wasn't a joke. it's literally the next sentence after he says this.

That's really cooking my noodle

Horses have nice butts.

They did not, they just didn't have many other options for entertainment, since society did not think they could do much.

Because no matter how you sit, it's still a massive, muscular beast thrusting up into you from below. Don't overthink this. Ladies like horses because vaginas.

Can confirm. I've been riding horses since I was 9. I accidently broke my hymen due to horseriding.

BIG
THICK
HORSE
DICK

Thanks a lot, English "localization" team, you meme fucks.

then I realize it's in the JP dialogue too

literally the only good thing i can say about ffxiv is the chocobos are really cute

>trains aren't cool
But filthy barnyard animals and fictional characters are.

So guys like horses because they also get sexual pleasure from it? There's more to life than your fucking genitals you idiot.

>It's not because they want to have their asses rammed by Geroge S. Patton, Superman, or Thomas the train.
You don't know me

except, y'know, be the cornerstone of life
how do you manage to bust something so far in without busting everything along the way, if it's riding something non-penetrative? that'd be like getting punched in the face and shattering my uvula

I thought liking horses was one of those things a large swathe of women inexplicably liked

>except, y'know, be the cornerstone of life

No one puts value in that. You can be the cornerstone of life thinking you're taking a huge dump in a toilet.

Except that growing up to become a soldier or mechanic for trains is a legit career whereas you're just a faggot if you want to grow up and be a superhero

you've got it!
for the record, bullet trains and monorails are cool

Their translations are dope, first time I ran "blood, augur, hex, magik" I was sold.

Cause they're big and pretty and you can ride them.

Also big meaty cocks

I don't think lads are thought to like horses as much as lasses do
no, you're the cornerstone of life by running the household, keeping people fed and warmed and raising the kids. everyone before the 50s and after the 70s valued this. Beforehand, it was something you couldn't live without. after, it was something we realized we now must live without, and are suffering

>nevermind wanting cool powers, i want to do hard labor!
Karl Pilkington?

She'd certainly make it a unique experience

I can only really imagine Tina going *Grooooooooooooooooooooooooaaan*

Where do you think you are?

>not steam
Your tastes are terrible.

Pretty much anything that involves competition are male oriented and everything cool and old involves guys and horses, just girls are expected to like horses for reasons when most haven't been around them or take care of them.

Yes. Because the power of flight and super strength is something to aspire to
>inb4 Muh batman or iron man
No one knows what the fuck he does except be rich and punch villians and iron man is reliant on non existent tech which is pretty much magic. No one is saying you can't enjoy the stories or admire the character but you are on the non functional spectrum if you think superheroes are something you can do as a job

Autism.

ugliest, corniest machines ever built. might as well fancy a woodburning stove
>aspire
you said fantasize. we aspire to be rich and not have to work.

Wood burning stoves are also neat, coal is for morons who have never had to clean coal smut from plaster and every surface in the room. Wood ash is okay and actually kind of makes a soap when mixed with kitchen grease that gets everywhere that makes it easy to wipe off with a bit of alcohol.

yeah you're missing the point here, we're talking about the appearance of the machine. aesthetics, not function.

>appearance
>not function
But that's nonsense and ignores that form should follow function

you're right, that's why nobody buys pain in the ass classic cars

welcome to "cool", grandpa's grandpa.

...wait, how do you have internet?

obviously hand-whittled data packets just like the old days, carried by pigeon

Hey guys what's going on in this thread

I live in a rural area and have done stablework before.

Girls love horses because they're fucking rad, you feel like a beast-tamer when you work with these things. I've cleaned the hooves of a Clydesdale that could have easily just kicked me to death at any second, and instead they just know you're helping them out and do everything they can to help. They're gentle, smart giants it's easy to bond with. You have giantess fetishes Sup Forums, don't act like you don't want something beeg to love you.

That said, some horses are fucking assholes and they only smell good for a day after you bathe them max.

Bob's was wayyyy before Bojack was even an idea.

This guy gets it.

Are people here so dense they're unaware of the trope that girls like horses and boys like cars? Why the fuck do people think all those "Raise a Horse" sim games and that new Netflix Spirit show are targeting little girls?

>I don't think lads are thought to like horses as much as lasses do

And yet /mlp/ exists.

In that situation I think I'd like to be the horse.

well that's the thing, I mean, they're more like tall cats. they're longlegged cats with little magical adventures. guys love that kinda shit. we don't.. you can't ride those little picture-butted things. You put them in a box and they pop out of the box like 'hi' with the box lid on their heads, yknow?

>the one signnle tina episode thats actually good

every tina episode is good
every episode is good
this episode was a bit frustrating since tina has now joined gene and louise in costing their poor parents a lot of money, and has the least excuse because she should grow the fuck up already

its a fucking cartoon, the only reason bob is poor is because it makes for a better show.
Plus the restaurant does badly because its in shitty location. Its near the harbor but everything there is in such awful condition it doesnt attract people and anyone walking by goes to pestos
bobs dad does way better because his restaurant is next to a gay bar even tho he doesnt care as much as bob about the food he makes

keep telling yourself that

90% of the women who have dogs engage in some kind of sexual activity with them. either if it's just dogs licking their pussy or just full on getting knotted.

the numbers are wayy less with horses mainly because they're just bigger, and harder to control, and you can't really just, you know, have a fucking horse in the house you need to have a stable for that, and just overall management is insane compare to the dogs.

I would say 90% of the women thought about sucking the BHC and getting rammed by it, but not a lot of women actually fulfill that fantasy. I'd say about 30% of these women suck the bhc at least once, but only about 5% get the bhc in the pussy. I know some people here might be surprised by this, but that's the way the world works. And it's the not the new thing. From the ancient rome to the kinsey reports, both women and men were doing things like that. And the numbers will go just up, not down, in the future there will be less and less taboos. But only for pets, like dogs. Sadly horse population is slowly and slowly dying. I mean I doubt people will let horses die out but these numbers will just go down and down because who really needs horses other than horny women, then again who knows what the future holds.

What exactly do you think I said, that you think your post is a response to it?

This is some serious projection/wish fulfillment holy shit.

a little licky doesn't count as sexual activity, alfred kinsey.

Gee, the perverted girl that has folders of dirty fanfics has an interest in horses, I wonder why?

Lisa Hanawalt who designed the characters for Bojack is obsessed with them, it's just a woman thing

You know you want it. Those round, pregnant curves...

that's like finding angela lansbury hot