Pericles and Greece for Civ 6

youtu.be/VSCTlpEM9Vw

Gorgofags btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHYjkPjtZtg
youtube.com/watch?v=4x0P2WtN2bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck were they thinking with that graphics style?

I bet they do the same thing with Civ V and release an empty shell of a game with boring AI, only to be "fixed" with endless DLC.

I'm not buying anyways

I kinda like it desu

>those graphics

Yeah it's got some charm to it

They're competing with Clash of Clans

Actually, the game looks extremely good. Personally I hated the fucking graphics at first, but when you take into consideration that you can switch leaders between civs, it makes more sense.

Also Civ always had cartoony leaders, up until civ 5. I love civ 5's leader screens, a lot, but it's not the whole fucking game. Civ 6 gameplay wise looks like the best ever, imho.

>bet they do the same thing with Civ V and release an empty shell of a game with boring AI, only to be "fixed" with endless DLC.
Civ VI has everything the complete version of V had, right out of the box. Plus a ton of changes and improvements.

Graficsfags have their heads so far up their asses they can't see that this game is shaping up to be fucking great.

Cuba gets it

THEY CHOSE A HUNGARIAN BORN PRINCESS WHO DIED AT 26 FOR POLAND? I know she was a saint but fuck off

So what pericles shaved his armpits?

>What the fuck were they thinking with that graphics style?

So, it's legit, or edited post-fact?

was hoping for Sobieski, desu senpai

lol, didnt even notice this
They didnt want to do the same thing as Civ 5, also the graphics are cartoony but they really arent mobile app level, especially with their nice animations.
Also, YOU CAN SWITCH LEADERS BETWEEN CIVS NOW, so for everyone bitching about that, thats the fucking answer. They couldn't do full blown leader screen and backgrounds with very unique settings and framing for each leader.
But yeah, in civ 6 leaders actually mean something other than just flavor.
each civ has it's own ability but theyre all really basic and kind of weak, but the leader abilities are the really powerful abilities, and can even denote Unique Units, for example Greece's unique unit is the Hoplite, it's not Pericle's unique unit, But the Rough Riders are indeed Teddy's unique unit. If you play as Teddy of the Greeks, you will get both the Hoplites and the rough riders

thats way the backgrounds are all flat images, the leaders in front of the background will get changed out depending on your choice. Adds even more customization

Its fact, Jadwiga for Poland. Kind of a lame ass choice, I know.

don't like the cartoon look >:(

oh wait, this bingo is two characters off.
There's still hope

>Civ 6
Why not Hearts of Iron 4?

I'd fuck Victoria.

Not really
youtube.com/watch?v=pHYjkPjtZtg
is it really that different

If you think this is their best game yet you should give Endless Legend a try.

You will see all the mechanics they ripped off.

I actually like it better than Civ5. Especially the map. In civ5 the map looked busy as hell. This "cleaner" look is much nicer.

why the fuck are the Scythians in the game

The fuck is that shit

Change things up a little. I think it's cool. You think they aren't relevant enough? Their numbers were pretty beast

WHEN WILL THESE FUCKERS MAKE A SEQUEL TO SID MEIER'S PIRATES?

Wheres Patton

I'll give you that. The map in Civ 5 definitely gets crowded by the end. In fact, Civ 4 had that problem too I think. So, yes, a "cleaner" map would definitely be an improvement.

can some1 name these?

I saw a video posted on here a few months back explaining why. Some pink haired female "game dev" was going on about how they wanted more female leaders and that was pretty much why. Pretty disappointing

The crowdedness is the main reason for the graphics change, especially now that cities occupy multiple tiles. With this style, you can tell from a glance what tiles are doing, because there's now a hell of a lot more "improvements" than farm/mine/cottage. You shouldn't need to fumble through a menu or mouse over to tell if something is a science or arts district.

I don't like how Montezuma looks. He looks like a strung out heroin addict.

Compare it to the Civs 5 one. youtube.com/watch?v=4x0P2WtN2bo

Civs 5 one looks like a terrifying leader, addressing his subjects before a sacrifice.

10/10 animation and voice.

The fuck is that helmet?

Mongol were too savage and rapey.

EU4 > civ

It's how he's depicted in history a lot. I think he fucked up and put on a helmet that was too small and some asshole made a 3,000 year old meme out of it.

>when deus vult just right.