What happens to Alex Jones if Trump wins?

What happens to Alex Jones if Trump wins?

He will being to expose the Jew.

his work will be done,
a brief smile you shall see
before he rides into the sunset
never to be seen again

Minister of Propaganda

Jones looks pretty stronk under his fat. Can I expect the same results with super male vitality?

alex jones, press secretary.

He turns on Trump in 36 hours flat.

For business.

the conditioning will become broken beyond repair

he will N U T

Helm's Deep

Jones becomes the spokesman for the Trump administration and runs delicious liberal media tears through his water filter to parch his thirst at press briefings.

He's gonna keep running the knife in there
GGRRR

Kind of like Bill Hicks...

He becomes minister of propaganda

He sells more water filters?

This

He needs a boogeyman in order to sell his snake oil

>Trump wins election
>....6 months later
>Trump has started a WHOLE NEW ILLUMINATI!!!! FUCK YOU TRUUUUMP LJSBDFLBASDFASFWWWWAAAGGGHHHH!!!!

Calling it now.

Same dubs...

KEK has spoken?

thats the saddest horse I've ever seen

He will be retiring the character soon. Everyone close to him has known this for the past couple of months. That's why he's hired all of those people.

White house press secretary

Trump gives him a job as minister of propaganda in the new reich...

He can always go forth with trump vs. globalists narrative.

Over a few months he'll gradually turn against Trump as he fails to live up to any of the promises he made during his campaign...

Or covers his assassination and subsequent replacement with a globalist.

He has to be banking on Trump losing. If Trump wins it puts him in a terrible position. He has to turn on Trump, but that would mean alienating the Trump fans. So what does he do?

His whole narrative is that the Government does every single mass shooting and terrorist attack. That would mean Trump is doing it.

It's going to be strange, this entire career is pretty much based off "the evil government!" so it really makes me wonder what he's going to do.
I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up turning against Trump as some excuse to keep the show running.

Jones used to be a peak specimen.

even if they are bullshit he is completely funding himself through voluntary exchange. And not from my tax dollars. So keep sellin my nigga

>peak

Remember that episode of KOTH where Dale decides he loves America?

You seem to think that Trump will win the election and suddenly be in control of the US government. Both the dems and the reps are going to be fighting with him over everything for YEARS. Alex Jones is going to have plenty of other targets.

The US government is 99% a faceless, unaccountable bureaucracy that ambles along doing the same things regardless of who is in power. Because Trump marks the start of a power struggle within the government, renegade parts are still going to do naughty things. (Alex Jones aside, this really does happen. Read Unarmed Truth by John Dodson to get an idea)

But if I was Alex Jones I would either take a vacation for a few months or start blaming the UN instead of the US Government and vastly overstating the amount of influence the UN has in the US.

Head of Department of Education
Redpills for everyone.

i used to watch him when i was like 12

back then he railed against the evils of republicans because bush was in charge

then he started railing against liberals

lucky for him libertarianism came along and sort of gave him a niche that wasnt on either side

but expect him to start raning about how trump betrayed voters and is now a globalist so he can pickup left leaning viewers again