/BSE 15/

It's less than 2 hours away. It might be nothing, though.

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth (NOW DELETED)
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth
>Misc major happening
>Muh nbc south park manson viral media

MUSIC
[YouTube] Madvillain - Figaro - Madvillainy (Full Album)
[YouTube] LUTVU KARTAL (KARTAL ZURNA 2014) official video
[YouTube] Godspeed You! Black Emperor - F#A#∞ (1998)

If you intend to be there when the clock ends, consider using a Firefox based browser hardened at least with NoScript/uMatrix and Public Fox, ran in a Virtual Machine, for maximum security.

PAST THREADS

EMIRATI-BRO TAKES THE JOB AGAIN FUCK YOU ALL THIS IS MINE

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906822/
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=simOGH1Tgjw
youtube.com/watch?v=AUES5PA0ALg
badselfeater.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

september 14th is going to be one hell of a day, badselfeater ƸӜƷseptember 14th is going to be one hell of a day, badselfeater ƸӜƷseptember 14th is going to be one hell of a day, badselfeater ƸӜƷseptember 14th is going to be one hell of a day, badselfeater ƸӜƷseptember 14th is going to be one hell of a day, badselfeater ƸӜƷseptember 14th is going to be one hell of a day, badselfeater ƸӜƷseptember 14th is going to be one hell of a day, badselfeater ƸӜƷseptember 14th is going to be one hell of a day, badselfeater ƸӜƷseptember 14th is going to be one hell of a day, badselfeater ƸӜƷseptember 14th is going to be one hell of a day, badselfeater ƸӜƷ

First for RickRoll.

post yfw it turns out this was the same guy as the National Guard leaking user who did an elaborate "you just lost the game" prank on us

1 hour to go

first faggots

This is marketing and fake

>RECORD THE LIVE STREAM

things that make go hmm...

/BES 15/ General: Nothing New Edition

one hour mates. it's been an honor.

Alright gentlemen, here's the plan.

We're going to DDOS the site offline at the last 10 seconds.

Let's bamboozle the bamboozler.

On Earth, our oceans make hydrogen through something called serpentinisation. That's where salty seawater soaks into cracks in Earth's crust and reacts with the minerals there to produce hydrogen and heat - two important ingredients for life.

>crashing the economy

MY DAD WORKS FOR THE SECRET FEDERAL TRANSHUMANIST JEWISH-MASONIC SECURITY FUND. YOU'LL BE THANKFUL YOU READ THIS COMMENT. I MAY BE ASSASSINATED IN 2 HOURS.

STAY AT YOUR HOMES. ANIME IS ABOUT TO BECOME REAL. I REPEAT. ANIME IS ABOUT TO BECOME REAL. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS POSTED ON THIS THREAD.

FOXTROT TANGO DOWN ZULU OUT. SEMPER FI.

Well were fucked it was shit knowing you guys praise kek

One hour away lads

>PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

HERE COMES ANOTHER FAILED SEPTEMBER HAPPENING

>New thread at 200 posts

I'm not sure that's a precedent we wanted set.

1 hour boys

>

Fuck this is fun

post yfw it turns out this was the same guy as the National Guard leaking user who did an elaborate "you just lost the game" prank on us

desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906822/

HOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYED

That would be incredible and wow those numbers are close

dude the threads are going fast enough

>

post fast we need the 8 get as soon as the timer hits

that would be suitably lulzy

IS IN ONE HOUR

Best plan i've heard of so far fuck the bamboozlers.

>HOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYED
HOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYED

PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH IS PLAYING, STARTED AS SOON AS 1 HOUR WAS LEFT

NO MORE TIMER

GET IN HERE

T - 1 hour

ITS ANNOUNCING THE MCRIB IS BACK

WE ARE UNDER 1 HOUR, I REPEAT UNDER 1 HOUR!

Did anyone notice that the countries in the bill match pretty well with pic related?

YAY

WEVE GOT LESS THAN AN HOUR LADS!!!!!!!!

PEPPER

YOUR

ANGUS!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYED

i can't wait

You have my mouse.

DO NOT ASK. JUST DO IT, I SWEAR YOU'LL THANK THIS POST LATER.

DO NOT WATCH THE COUNT DOWN

DO NOT BE THERE WHEN IT HITS 0.

WATCH THE NEWS 10 MINUTES AFTER THE COUNT DOWN FINISHES.

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE ABOUT TO DIE, SEEMINGLY FOR NO REASON.

SCREENCAP THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

HOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYEDHOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYED

>timer hits 0
>88888888 get

OH LORDY IM READY

First for BANKSY guerrilla marketing.

i dont have angus here

DATA DUMP LIKE NO OTHER

Dump It all

It's coming, we will be enlightened soon enough Plebs.

That other thread will stay alive for another half hour because of this though.

It's a BS move that clutters the catalog.

STFU

HOLY SHIT, ITS NEW SOUTHPARK SEASON, THATS WHAT THIS IS, GO LOOK UP WEB SITE OWNER INFORMATION, WE GOT PLAYED

why is this so closely timed with the 8 of 8's get....

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=simOGH1Tgjw
DEATH-SAFE STREAM
COME AND SHITPOST

3min delay for me.

FIRST FOR WHERE IS IRELANDFAG

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>That flag.
>That posting pattern.

Wow, didn't expect you to show up again. Are you seriously telling me that you are the same Irelandfag as → → → →, from BSE 1, 2, and 3? If so, I'm the guy you were responding to with that specific post, when you first posted "Dysentropy." Fortunately, your English seems to have improved since then.

>What the hell is that language you were speaking in?
>Are the videos actually dangerous, and if so, why would you post potentially dangerous videos to the same people you are trying to enlighten about this so-called evil website?
>Is this a disclosure project?
>Does Forgotten Languages have anything to do with BSE directly?

What else can you tell us about this site?

Posting it until this guy comes back. Time to give up the charms, Lucky.

Holy shit it's for the new south park

you dont suppose its a countdown to right? They might happen around the same time

GUYS

Trump will WIN!

Kek confirms

you are losing it huehuebro, feel sad for you

UAE bro is back

Copy that

holy shit hillary just had a stroke and is in the hospital

Wew lads, shits 'bout to hit the fan. lets see how this hour goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUES5PA0ALg

why not enjoy some Tchaikovsky whilst we await the happening? I, for one, love this horn solo.

Forgotten languages is a bullshit failure at creepypasta crowdsourcing. The irish user is clearly the guy behind it, desperate for views and traffic

>Update

GUYS IT STARTED RAINING IN NJ OUT OF NOWHERE

THIS!

MCRIB IS BACK! MCRIB IS BACK!
ITS A COUNTDOWN TO THE RETURN OF THE MCRIB

Someone make a webm for when the clock hits 0

Its what I do.
Also nice dubs.

one hour to go

pls project blue beam

MY DOG JUST FARTED

SOUTHPARK PRANKED Sup Forums HOLY FUCK

>badselfeater.com
isn't working for me, is it working for anyone else?

SNOWDEN IS WATCHING IT WITH US. I REPEAT SNOWDEN IS WATCHING THIS SHIT HIT THE LIVE STREAMS

Good idea.

kek wants this

I got a black screen and a speech about secrecy being evil. Am I supposed to be getting that right now?

How do you know?

SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE

6992 kHz6992 kHz
6992 kHz
6992 kHz
6992 kHz
6992 kHz6992 kHz

SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE

Phone and laptop both give a different timer? Nothing happened after this except the screen started flashing

sauce or gtfo

The Kennedy speeches are increasing in frequency

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE

6992 kHz6992 kHz
6992 kHz
6992 kHz
6992 kHz
6992 kHz6992 kHz

SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE
SKYKING IS ACTIVE

>inb4 wayne lambright

proofs fucking idiot

What did he mean by this ?

WHERE IS SNOWMNA

Yes, it loaded in a bunch of new scripts and started up a Youtube video. But if you refresh it's back to the countdown.

>Congratulations Mr. (((Goldstein))), the viral marketing campaign you created was an enormous success. The goyim at Sup Forums just ate it up!

>Thank you Mr. (((Rubenshekel))). By my calculations, our ownership stake is worth approximately 14 million dollars more than it was when we woke up this morning. Have the shabbos goy bring us a couple of bottles of champagne.