Just catched Gorundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Gorundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Gorundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0213322/
youtube.com/watch?v=tVBPNfKfgNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>catched and checked

Edge of Tomorrow

Nice digs

Triangle is a great movie, highly recommend for time travel kino.

Coherence is good, Timecrimes is okay - a lot of people seem to say Timecrimes is the BEST but I disagree.

Just catched Gorundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Gorundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

Run Lola Run. Total garbage, by the way.

Edge of Tomorrow

Watch 12:01. Pure kino.

Nice digs

Coherence is good, Timecrimes is okay - a lot of people seem to say Timecrimes is the BEST but I disagree.

Not Sup Forums but if you like vidya, EYE Divine cybermancy has a similar sort of "repeating the same events over and over" theme, only, with some heavy sci fi and philosophical themes

>catched

>catched

Run Lola Run. Total garbage, by the way.

It's based on a short story called 12:01pm (there's also 2 sequels, both spoil the original concept). There is a very good made for TV movie (find it on youtube) and a very bad hollywood movie.

I would also recommend trying Triangle. Woman has deja vu on a ship and doesn't know why. Has some minor time fuckary themes in it

Nice digs

Nice digs

It's based on a short story called 12:01pm (there's also 2 sequels, both spoil the original concept). There is a very good made for TV movie (find it on youtube) and a very bad hollywood movie.

I would also recommend trying Triangle. Woman has deja vu on a ship and doesn't know why. Has some minor time fuckary themes in it

Nice digs

Nice digs

Not Sup Forums but if you like vidya, EYE Divine cybermancy has a similar sort of "repeating the same events over and over" theme, only, with some heavy sci fi and philosophical themes

Good taste

Edge of Tomorrow

Nice digs

Good taste

Man quit being in denial, Triangle is not a great movie. It had great potential but ended up being a turd. Still a cool concept though

Happy Death Day

Man quit being in denial, Triangle is not a great movie. It had great potential but ended up being a turd. Still a cool concept though

Edge of Tomorrow

>Man quit being in denial, Triangle is not a great movie. It had great potential but ended up being a turd. Still a cool concept though

you fucked it up

I watched that movie not knowing it was a Groundhog day movie.
Fucking Christ it's awful.

You're dumb.