RWBY/RT General #1097: Reconciliation Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-8-75-gdj6

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode(s):

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-shrinkin-dreamin

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-chris-smoking-hot-date

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for saving me the trouble OP

Y'know, this newest episode caused me to have a realization about Blake. About what she is.

A scared little girl who doesn't know what she's doing, or what she's supposed to do. Finding it hard to judge her for her actions after realizing this simple fact.

Blake needs a hug.

Disgusting

How would you do it user-kun?

Same, honestly. Cool and calm can't hide fear and insecurity forever

delet

Underrated ship

>Blake needs a hug.
Well she smacks people that are nice to her

Penny was a cute

Blake needs to improve as a person before she deserves Sun, the violence needs to stop.

Really hope Next episode they talk about the slap and they both have a realization on how shit they are

Yeah, I've been getting that impression a lot since she landed on Menagerie. I guess now she's home she's let the facade drop, and underneath it all she's scared and out of her depth.
Good on her for realizing that though, and for trying to get somewhere she can safely admit that and work on it.

That's a cute Penny.

I'm hoping the Fang ninja is Sister Ilia come to talk to Blake about what's really going on with Menagerie away from Ghira and Kali, and that she is disappointed that Blake has learnt so much from Adam.
She's not in a good place right now, but that's no excuse, and she should apologize first before Sun apologizes for not listening to her about why she is in Menagerie

Nora wearing glasses.

I'd rather they just didn't go into it and moved on without comment. I don't have any faith in their ability to write about abuse in relationships. I'd prefer it be a poor decision on the writers part that didn't quite play out like it did in their head than an actual intentional factor in character development

She's also also a cute Rube

Nora AND Pyrrha wearing glasses.

A true master of pottery

Jaune wearing glasses!

I have a challenge for you faggots
You must change character from fairy tale/folklore/legend/myth into RWBY character

I want to lewd the ninja

Reminder being Qrow is the ultimate pain, not knowing if bad things is your fault and having to force yourself to be alone

Does my OC based on Ame no Uzume count?

Teutonic Knights

Joan of Arc

PAIN

can we have Girl Gilles de Rais?

My uncle irl took me on a boat with my 2 brothers and my brother was water skiing but the boat bumped up on 2 massive waves some asshole boat had made and I got my lip torn open and shit and it hurt, now I actually kind of feel his pain. QROWWWWWWWWWWWW

Why not

>Gilles de Rais
Who?

>Girl Gilles de Rais
No
He needs to be a man so he can be Jaune's dad. Why else is Jaune so motivated to become a hero and keep up the family heritage, yet knows nothing of aura? His mother was so ashamed of his father she isolated him from the world to keep him safe, and society quietly forgot the once great name Arc

Best Saber

Daily Dose!!

AMHIN YO AERA

>Gilles de Rais
>Saber

I just remember we cant have a Julius Caesar character because thats Jaune really old ass grandpa who is dead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

That's actually a nice idea

>this baka motherfucker doesn't even know

>serial killer of children
Did not expect that out of Joan companion being a killer

They would fit in Atlas
I wonder what they would worship

>Team RNJR reaches Jaunes hometown
>Meet Jaunes creepy childhood friend who collects Nail clippings and locks of hair from Jaune for his his secret Jaune Arc shrine
>has a countless amount of pictures of sleeping jaune taken during sleepovers
Jaune is completely oblivious

For some reason my mind jumped to Sir Gawain of Camelot
As for how to do it, a collapsible tower shield attached to the left arm, with a firing port cut above the arm, to allow him to brace his rifle on his forearm while advancing with the shield up. Rifle is another take on the rifle-sword concept, with the upper sights being trench sights cut down the blade, and the sword grip folding down into a rifle grip
Famed for defeating the so called Green Knight, an ancient Grimm Geist that had possessed the stone statue of a knight which had terrorized Mistral for decades before Gawain, with the help of a local peasant girl he later married, managed to defeat it

That's what happens when the world takes your saint-waifu

Yeah, nah. What she needs is someone to call her out for how much of a shit she's being. She might realize that yes, she's a scared little kitten running back home to mommy and daddy, but that's fucking it. As she is right now, she's done nothing but waffle around when it comes to what needs doing, lash out at Sun who is actually asking questions, looking into things and BEING FUCKING PROACTIVE, and throwing tantrums every other moment she's fucking onscreen.

>The Grail Knights
Galahad
Weapon - Shotgun built into the point of a lance or twin swords
Semblance - Makes any weapons and armor he wields better or regeneration.
Bors
Weapon - Battering Ram/canon
Semblance - fuck if I know
Percival(tomboy)
Weapon - Dragon slayer sized executioner's sword with some kind of gun on the end
Semblance - Hits people harder if they have negative emotions.

I spliced together a bunch of death deities to make my OC. Ghost of Christmas Past, Thanatos, Anubis...

Sounds great

I want don quixote to be in RWBY

In the Fate/Grand Order mobile game, a bunch of known-Servants get summoned in alternate classes.

Lancer Arturia, for example. With huge-ass titties.
Shiftless Casters Cu Chulainn and Gilgamesh.
And yes, Saber Gilles de Rais.

He looks perpetually depressed before discovering the joys of child murder.

I want Mordred to be In RWBY with kickass armor

>shitdred
kek

>serial killer of children
It would be nice to see him fight against RNJR

Alright, I want this too

dont talk shit about my Waifu

>Hating one of the few good parts of Apocrypha

What is this "was" bullshit?
She is still cute user

>yfw next episode opens with RNJR standing over a fresh grave and Ruby in tears.

That's a funny joke
Apocrypha is 100% concentrated feces

He'll build a giant base in the middle of Vacuo, and make the Patriots pay for it.

Why did you post a brick wall?

If Qrow is dead then I'll stop watching.

Qrow will be saved by Winter because she is his good luck charm

If you look reeeaaalllyyy closely, you might be able to find a Weiss.

I need a Winter in my life.

Well, it's more Salem's than Cinder's, but we didn't know Salem existed back then. Thanks for proving me right great magic booze bird of exposition.

He would be a great fighter but his semblance makes him see things

that would be amazing

>Winter
>Important to Qrow's storyline at all
She was a brief distraction at most, on the same level as that one waitress.

Nice call, Oxo.

>Good

Now this I can get behind.

Like Moon Knight?

I'd be surprised, but not really all that bothered.
It don't matter, none of this matters

>my sister is stuck in an abusive situation back home
>but I'm gonna worry about this instead

Everyone see him as an idiot but in the end he'll help to defeat on of the horrors he always see Salem

>Qrow dumps a massive amount of exposition as well as explains his TRAGIC and EDGY semblence
>ends with the poison getting worse

He's dead, Jim. RIP.

Couldn't pay the peanuts his VA works for.

Not him, but give it to Urobutcher. Every show he has a hand on does something unexpected.

>Kamen Rider Gaim
>Madoka Magica
>Thunderbolt Fantasy

>trying to beat world record for largest house of cards
>Qrow walks in the room

RIP scorp

Unless you were one pair of cards from doing it that was a waste of time anyway.

Is it time?

Oda Nobunaga

He stirs up so much shit, not only he derails Salem's plans and ruins Jacques, he manages to take every single country over.

And it all started from a backwater town outside the kingdoms.

mono uprising
arkosfags get out reeeeeeeeeeee

You're wrong

>Send Qrow to infiltrate council of evil
>Salem starts to lose
>instant win

No need to be like that MonoBro. Just enjoy it as it comes.

I don't hate this.