Christians are evil lmao

>Christians are evil lmao

>Christian

What? He was an army commander, nothing more, nothing less.

He's obviously made out to be Christian in the movie, because Christians are evil, goy.

Christians are stupid but not evil. They mean well.

I don't think so. You faggots are just reaching, despite to be a victim

You are deluded son. Most Americans are Christian. Alot of military men are religious.

This isnt rocket science. Also, he wasnt evil. He was fighting for the human race.

wtf I'm woke about white genocide now

>Shitpost on Sup Forums
>People take it to heart
I have attained a higher state of mind

>this obsessed.
Why dont you just go into your holy war with the sjws and stop shitposting. Christ.

He wasnt evil

He did what he thought was right and to save humanity

He failed and now look at the original planet of the apes and see what happened to humanity

>it was a all a ruse

>merely pretending

Butthurt evil christfag detected.

All god based religions are evil

>"People never shitpost on a containment board made for redditors, you must be serious"

t.atheist communists

I fucking hate when people see a hilariously minor thing about a character and act like it's some sort of agenda. Fuck off back to hell, you idiot demon.

>worship a communist
>call people who don't worship him a communist

>hates a communist but subscribes to communism

what movie?

War of the planet of the apes.

Or WOTPOTP if you don't like dumbass titles. It's actually a pretty damn good movie. Probably the only movie that that many special effects that doesn't feel retarded. 9/10

Planet of the apes 3 or something like that, recently came out on HD so I'm streaming it. Not that good compared to the others i.m.o. so I'm shitposting here while watching it with my other eye.

Not like the others where that special, I'm just in a shitty mood for some reason. It's an okay 7 like the rest of them.

You're a fucking horrible person. It's better than the first 2 and you're not doing yourself any favors by being an adhd pleb and not focusing on the movie.

he's bald and white he's clearly a nazi

I took it back, calm down that I talked badly about your favorite movie of the year, fag.
Probably because I'm on day 6 of nofap and my brain feels fucking funny, never gotten this far. I have a rest-day from the gym too, nothing to do.

>dude can relate to this madman of a character
kys now

He wasn't evil, he was tragic and you are a goddamn retard.
t. Christian

We know from the originals that he was right. He executed his son and others who were infected to avoid the spread of the disease.

christians are fucking kikes you schlomo sandnegro

Im not. Im a fedora tipper and love Ceeeesa. That doesnt mean that the madman was "EVUL".

They are though.